Is it a fair assumption to say that Scaruffi drones have never listened to The Beatles' albums...

Is it a fair assumption to say that Scaruffi drones have never listened to The Beatles' albums, particularly pic related, and instead only know the famous singles like Hey Jude and Let It Be?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/politics/usa17.html#usa0217b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

revolver and MMT are the only releases i like from them.

I would squeeze in a sgt pepe as well, all the drug albums

It's possible to listen to every single Beatles track ever recorded 3 times and still dislike them, you know

I adore them but subjective taste is a thing

Oh I know, it's just the people who argue ad infinitum that they were merely the One Direction of their time and bring up autistic Scaruffi arguments have not listened to Revolver, White, Pepper, MMT, Rubber Soul, etc. At least in my own experience with them.

The Beatles are GOAT!
They never put out a bad record!
Scaruffi is full of shit and doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and people who hate The Beatles are my sworn enemies!

It's just 60s easy-listening pop music, calm the fuck down, bunch of white suburban housewives.

marathoned revolver lots and lots of times
the idea that its good is one of the biggest marketing con tricks of all time
pic related are my track ratings

It is safe to assume that Scaruffi and Scaruffi drones don't know any music theory or a clue or two about songwriting in general, else they's have preferred their early songs to their later watered-down material.

Scaruffi is a fucking wob and he should deport himself back to pastaland.
scaruffi.com/politics/usa17.html#usa0217b
>(Trump) as already invented non-existing terrorist attacks and massacres both in Europe and in the USA. And he is now blaming the media and the judges for making the USA vulnerable. To me this sounds like a carefully-architected plan to prepare the public for a terrorist attack and then blame such terrorist attack on the media and the judges, which he perceives as his sworn enemies just like Putin did at the beginning of his dictatorship.
The man is literally delusional worse then Bill Maher and the HuffPo editorial board combined. He should be institutionalized.

Yup. It's been proven many times times before on a variety of music sites that Scaruffi and his drones don't know shit. Pretty the sure though that the vast majority of people think he's a meme and don't take him seriously.

>His "review" of the Beatles
>Thinks refrigerators are alive
>Non-existent terrorism

I can't fucking believe there was a time when I thought this man had any sort of credibility or taste.

he has better taste than all of you

>t. pastanigger
Fuck off back to plebbit

> To me this sounds like a carefully-architected plan to prepare the public for a terrorist attack.

What about the dozens of terrorist attacks prior to Donald Trump's election?

It amazes me the mental gymnastics people take to disagree with Trump and then when he's correct (which most of the time he is), they look even more fucking ridiculous.

who is this scaruffi? is he the Sup Forums version of pewdiepie?

Remember that sjw clickbait journalist that was made famous on Sup Forums for insisting that Samus was a tranny?

Scaruffi is the Sup Forums equivalent to her.

I don't like The Beatles just because a meme critic said so, I just never found the stuff they did interesting, and I did give them a try

He's basically like if you take the contrarianism of Sup Forums, the pretentiousness of Pitchfork and the SJW faggotry of tumblr blogs and turn them into a pastamunching music reviewer.

explain.

>only 2.5 stars for I'm Only Sleeping