Do anyone else feel bad for her?

Do anyone else feel bad for her?
Being the first female president was probably something she had dreamed about her entire life.

Hell, she probably woke up yesterday KNOWING she would win the election with a certainty. She had a massive lead in the polls, she had the media and celebrities on her side.
The election was as good as hers, but instead it was snatched away by Trump in the last moment.

Do you think she's crying right now? How can you not feel bad knowing her lifelong dreams and legacy is crushed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact this cunt got so utterly destroyed by the worst candidate to come around in decades gives me a glee boner

I belive she has to answer for her crimes against humanity before thinking about being president.

I think its hilarious that she couldn't nut it up long enough to talk to her own people. That just showed why she was doing the whole thing.. for herself. I bet she blames her own supporters for her loss. Cunt!

heheheh falling for the rigged polls and the cuck media and celebrities who were paid to shill for her
cmon OP dont be so oblivious

Yeah, i suppose it is kind of sad... NOT! Go fucking pick up the pieces of your shattered shitter, you fucking faggot. If you hurry you might even be able to visit madam-NOT-president... from behind plate glass during visiting hours because she'll be in fucking jail, beeeeitch!

How can you have sympathy for a cunt?

Yeah...

Nah.

I didn't even expect Trump to win, but he did. And the keks were glorious.

Faggot woman sympathizer. Lol.

she reach where most of us dream of but the victory taste so dam good watching all those faggots on youtube backstep

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

It's OK, since she "doesn't even think about Trump anymore."

I feel bad for all of us who now have to live under this douche

>I bet she blames her own supporters for her loss.
you know, Hitler blamed the German people for his loss as well. just sayin.....

The village has spoken.
Niggers will only vote for niggers.
Women will never unite and vote for women.
Sorry sister.

>all of us who now have to live under this douche
no you have it wrong. we had to live under Obama. the right wing philosophy is less government. so you will most likely be living less under him as president then under a top down democrat regime, especially one that would have built off 8 years of the community oganizer in chief. what the fuck is obamacare if not living under the government?

this is what happens when you cheat. see a lot of sanders supporters ended up voting trump for lolz

I love the fact that you know her acceptance speech was probably something she's been writing her entire life, and now it will never see the light of day. I'm sure she could recite it by heart.

Now it's just some doc file on someone's laptop.

She wasnt running for americans.

If I was her I'd be running to a non-extradition country, Trumps going to have her shot for treason, the mob demands it.

Protip, it was in the email leaks that she paid the media for all the positive coverage and celebrity endorsements.

>Benghazi
>Emails

Amb. Stevens was not available for comment.

I would wasn't for CTR.

That shit triggered me hard.

So she can fuck off with her croocked ways.

I bet you think she killed scailia too

Nope. Especially since she was already President for 8 years before.

Oh, they claim that Bill was the President, but it's obvious her balls are way bigger and she runs shit.

the stinky cunt was shooed off

JUST

thank Comey

bait? i mean she is a psychopath just like trump your country is set to fail

The secret service on several occasions heard screaming matches in their private quarters after at least one of which Bill had a black eye the next morning.

lmao owend

Cause she got the ass fucking she deserved. Feel sorry? No.

Can we get a Hiloli comic in which now that she's not going to be president, she has to resort to less savory work?

I feel sorry for Huma Abedin, despite her pro-Islamic connections and that she worked for Hillary.

>Rekt Hillary
>Career is dead
>Carrer might get overkilled by future investigations
>Possible legal consequences
>Divorced
>Sex addict/pedo husband
>Might get suicided by Hillary
>Worked half of her lifetime for Hillary, almost no positive results
>Gets harassed by both right and left, either for Islamism or for her negative impact on democrat votes

Due to her unknown, yet not all too good health conditions will she survive until Trumps first term is over?

I had my suspicions

I voted Dem but honestly cannot feel sorry for anyone in this godforsaken shambles of an election. Two worse candidates it would be hard to find. Both liars. Both crooks. Both completely unsuitable to lead this country. Shame on us all for letting this happen.

Should have work harder if she wanted to win but....

>women
>work

Stop trying to shit talk the führer you jew

You're expecting a sheltered fucking idiot to answer you with logic, it's never going to happen with these people

The emails and lives she's responsible for losing demand it you fucking stupid cunt

Her ego might be bruised, but I have a hard time believing she can feel remorse. She acts too much like a sociopath for that.

this whole time I've been talking shit about her, but now that we've won, I could say yeah I do feel bad about her. I mean she was basically doing the same shit anybody in office was doing. she was playing the game how the game was being played. too bad for her we had enough of that bullshit.

She planned a victory party well-before election night.
Was the nail in the coffin for my vote for her. Americans don't precelebrate

Don't you think they both planned a victory party in advance?
Building one up from scratch on the day would be quite a feat.

If she was not covered in scandals and other completely fucked up things I would feel sorry for her.

But unfortunately that is not the case. I cannot feel sorry for someone that doesnt give a flying shit about the people.

Having a pussy doesn't make you a good president, and she would not have made a good president.

Maybe, for once, we should look at the QUALITY of the first _______ president, and not just throw shit until something sticks.

She let americans die
She defended a child rapist
She kissed a kkk leader
Shes under fbi investigation

Not a single fuck is given for her

> wing philosophy is less government
NSA was a right wing initiative, so was the patriot act. The right wing wants less goverment in social policy and economics, more in everything alse