I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT, COURT!!

>I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT, COURT!!
What did my president mean by this? Does this nonsense fly in other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/richard-dawkins-donald-trump-us-election-win-new-zealand-offer-british-american-scientists-a7413426.html
twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/829849353867128832?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He means he is retarded

I fuckin' love his tweets, specially when someone says something about him in a humor show. Haven't seen anyone as butthurt as this guy, this are going to be 8 hilarious years.

What?

>8
>implying he gives a fuck about the unwritten rule about 2 terms
el presidente is for ever

>tries to ban entry into the country
>court says "No, Donald."
>he flips his shit and threatens to sue the Court

Can you sue the court?

Also doesn't the president in the US have the power to put his own people in the court?

how exactly does he wanna sue the court?

Bahaha based. He reminds me of erdogan. Half of country hates him other half worships him. Soon he will start appointing pro-trumps only to important positisions and democrats will experience apartheid. Which will be followed by brain drain. Checks and balances will die as well.

>"You are not my lord, my lord."

>unwritten rule
>what is the 22nd amendment

What if obama had questioned the legitimacy of the entire judiciary branch?

>brain drain

Where will they go? To Mexico?

:^)

He'd be a good boy and didndu nuffin. He's just standing up for the black brothers! Judiciary system is rasizts!

When they're violating the constitution to protest how triggered their feefees are, maybe

This. He is the funniest American president.
More entertaining than Bush.

That does present a very real issue.

What is a Canada ?
Also why not Hans?
:^

Not if the ban targets a specific religion, which the 9th circuit judges are saying it does.

Social media was a mistake.

It wasn't the actual Supreme Court that said "no," just the 9th Circuit's Supreme Court. It covers a specific set of states and handles their "supreme court" problems so that one group of Justices don't have to arbitrate for every little thing in the US.

He'll take it up to the appeal with the actual Supreme Court. Whether they'll see it or not is up to them, but historically speaking rulings from the 9th Circuit are only upheld 30% of time if they make it there.

Last time I checked, "Arab" was not a religion.

Last time I checked, Iranians are not Arab

True, but Trump saying he will give the persecuted Christian minorities in those countries preferential treatment certainly is.

New Zealand

independent.co.uk/news/people/richard-dawkins-donald-trump-us-election-win-new-zealand-offer-british-american-scientists-a7413426.html

yes, presidents like Trump are a novelty in the USA, not in the third world.

It will be unwritten soon enough.

He doesn't know wtf he means (as usual),
it's just something he heard somebody say
and he thinks it sounds good.

france

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/829849353867128832?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Literally a banana republic president

The power of populism