O infidels of the West

O infidels of the West.

Jihad is on now. You filthy pigs have done it. You have signed your death certificate. The West shall perish and none of you will be left alive. Your destiny is a cruel and humiliating death.
We Muslims asked to live in your country and you threw us to the curb and elected your devil-worshipper cult leader of hatred, oppression and rape.

Islam is a religion of peace, but now, we have no choice other than to envoke the Jihad in response to your hostilities. Don't cry when the soldiers of Islam spill your blood on your streets...

Say your pagan prayers. Islam WILL dominate and Trump will bow down to us!

Takbir!
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!

pretty cool bait 5/7

Jihad is now justified. You are now the aggressors.

All we have to do is wait for the toddler-brain in charge to make the first strike and we will have permission to behead you all.
Enjoy.

Pssh. Written in too good of English, most of the genuine article is run through some sort of shitty translator that understands mudslime language. 1/10 bait, made me reply.

Shut up jew, Trump is going to stop the military attacks on muslims

>Impying Muslims have the same low IQ of westerners who are only capable of mastering one language
Get lost, pigdick. Just because your daddy Trump can't even Master 1 language, doesn't mean we can't manage 2.

Phorlach not gonna feel the wrath of the holywar,dont do it just keep to your self n over populate till u win by default

dropped you fucks overseas, glad you can come over here to make it easier.

'you tell them fucks wearing laundry on their head that its wash day, and i'm bringin the maytag'

Let's build a wall!

Stopped caring as soon as "Islam is a religion of peace"

I don't know if you're retarded or just trolling but there are both more languages and more bilingual people who are "westerners" than those who are muslim.

Lol. Emperor Trump is a Pagan infidel whose beliefs are centered around war, oppression, rape, mistreatment of women and racism.

Islam will take over when the people realize that their society is crumbling.

There has been a Jihad for several years, now. Depends which caliphate you belong to.

Pigdick? of the thousands of potential insults and various verbal refuse you could chuck at me in an internet argument and you use pigdick? You really need to try harder at this you ass-spelunking penguin fucker.

We all know westerners HATE peace. I'm not surprised that put you off.

>not bringing the bleach to whiten everything

what the fuck is this shit ?
Where did that picture come from ?

>Lol. Emperor Trump is a Pagan infidel whose beliefs are centered around war, oppression, rape, mistreatment of women and racism.

>you sure your not talking about Islam?

That must be why they forced everyone else to speak English....

Fucking primitive monkeys. We have to learn to speak their language because they're incapable of speaking languages of higher complexity.

No my point is; Islam is not a religion of peace. I can say the same about a few others... Westerners, no rational person either, don't want conflict. Islam and religious wars have always been a center for conflict. Fighting over which God is true is endless violence since there is no definite way to validate either God... Its pointless because it is a constant loop of hate. Religous practices for living life is no where near as good as rational informative decision making. Thats how I live my life.

Lol, the child-minds of westerners who try to project everything is disturbing but funny.

You barbarians have attacked and oppressed every people you have ever come into contact with. History PROVES this. Stop projecting.

>good as rational informative decision making.
You mean like voting for a reality TV star to be your leader?

You uneducated westerners are cute trying to "think" and all...

Dude, just come out and say it. You're an angsty white kid in the burbs who is butthurt about having a front row ticket to watch Trump make Fallout great again.

Fucking holland. No wonder why people voted the right wing there, since the teachers are already chucked.

This photograph was snapped at the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle, the Netherlands, and according to a news article published by The Dalfser Marskramer on 31 October 2014 depicts a group of students from OBS Vinkenbuurt visiting the mosque on a field trip as part of the "other cultures" project:

As part of the project 'other cultures', pupils of OBS Vinkenbuurt visited the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle. Imam Mawlana Tahier Wagid Hosain Noorani gave a tour of his mosque. All questions that the students had were answered in a fun and understandable way. Students OBS Vinkenbuurt also tried to say the Arabic alphabet. They also have experienced what it is to pray. They have learned a lot during the visit of Islam.

Brain washing jew propaganda history you say? ;)

This is exactly what was needed. Morons who get themselves vaporized with words that incite firefights. Expected. Almost time for class, isn't it?

Did i say i voted for trump? Idiot... Your proving my point. You're making uninformed assumptions and going on acting like its true.
Again my problem is with you, believers in Islam; irrational laws, violence, and complete wastes of a human experience. I never said I praise Trump for our Preside nt.
All that i can want is that he does a good job for America, its people and our connection to the rest of the world.

Tering wat een idioterie zeg.
Ik vraag me serieus af of ik mijn kinderen daar naartoe zou laten gaan.
Misschien als infiltranten

>cult leader of hatred, oppression and rape
>hatred, oppression and rape
Are you implying that's not in line with islamic dogma?

>Kinda fucked on foreign policy there, m8.

because muslims were so nice to the west before this

>Islam is a religion of peace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But seriously, you guys are fucked.
Trump doesn´t know how to play fair.

>we are a superior people, we created and invented everything
>waaaah the Jews won't let us show you the truth about us!

You people oscillate between being the greatest, almost God-like people to ever grace this earth and being the poor old victims of a defamation conspiracy when it somehow comes time to prove it.

Are you superior or a slave of the Jews. You can't be both.

Cute.

You no longer have anything to hide behind. Trump doesn't give a fuck about civvies, you're going to be bombed now. Human shields or none. Your end is coming daesh. Your religion of filth dies and then just to make you feel a bit better we'll probably ice the Jews too.

Presidents have always listened to polls. If Americans speak up, Presidents will follow. Obama was against Gay Marriage until the country was for it.
Hopefully he surrounds himself around people that are good on Foreign Policy and listen to the people.
All we can do is speak and hope.

And i am Santa Claus.

You guys should be very worried, especially after the US and Russia start purging the Middle East.

>Did i say i voted for trump?
Waaah
#notallwesterners
A majority of you people voted for him because they have shitty values from pagan religions, Christianity and atheism.

PEW research polls actually put a higher number of westerners who support him but didn't vote. It's clear to see how your society of "rational decisions" is working out for you...

That's really sweet though ;*(

>>Islam is a religion of peace
Your Shariah is showing, sahib-kun

but OP, you are not muslim. You are a white guy with no real religious feelings one way or the other, which is fine. Many people do not feel as if they belong to a religious community and they can still lead healthy productive lives without shit posting on the interwebs

Now why don't you give your mother a call? She misses you; you know that don't you?

And do yourself a favour and have a shower before bed, alright?

We have nukes, you don't.

Well, we can hope. But realistically here guy, I'm so glad that oblivion only has a 15 minute flight time and I live basically on top of a strategic target.

>Are you implying that's not in line with islamic dogma?
None of our leaders go around bragging about sexually assaulting women.
ISIS welcomes fighters of ALL races
We do not hate anyone

This picture summarizes why everytime a Eurocuck comes on Sup Forums and says "america is fucked" that you laugh at them.
Europe is a cucked continent. They are nothing. They have nothing.

And that´s the joke, everybody.

What's so funny, gayboy?

I like that picture

The middle east: before and after western interventionism

I'm saying that I am rational. Dumbass...
I've been comparing myself to Islam.
Why the fuck would I mold my life to the teachings of an ancient book? Its absolutely ridiculous. I confronted you on the basis of Islam, not on support for Trump. Again you can't comprehend the information given to you because all you see and care for is hate.
Islam, and a majority of religions that impose themselves onto others, the rest of the world, are what I'm against.

None of our leaders go around bragging about sexually assaulting women.
>no they just do it.
ISIS welcomes fighters of ALL races
>Indoctrination: better late than never.
We do not hate anyone
>Bullshit. Somebody post the image that gives every reason to declare jihad on somebody slightly different from you.

I´m not in the middle east. Or in USA.

Say hello to Russia for me ;)

Bring it
I haz something to give you

Calling out Islam is ignoring the history of Christianity and the foundation of America itself.

You're no better or worse, you're just afraid.

>Again you can't comprehend the information given to you because all you see and care for is hate.

Have you just uncovered the true essence of Islam?
I just try to remember when an Islamic country last celebrated something that has nothing to do with Islam.

>Women aren't ordered to be mere sexual objects who exist solely to show men their bodies
>hurr durr dey is violent!
This is what westerners actually believe. No wonder they have to elect a president whose speeches sound like a WWE monologue... They are braindead.

DEUS VULT!!!! FUCK YOU AND ISLAM WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM BACK!! DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

11-9-2016 The Day Kek TRUMPED Thelema.

Uniformed. At best. Someone pushing Daddy's views, and is going to get ground up with the rest.

>I'm saying that I am rational. Dumbass...
>I've been comparing myself to Islam.
Comparing an individual to a collective. Why can't we compare apples with apples, society with society... scared that you'll see your sick society and values don't work?

If you want to compare yourself to Islam, I get to compare Islam to Jeffrey Dalmer.

There won't be bombs falling out of the sky. There is no Movie ending. You are just the residue from destroyed lunatics and places bombed so flat they have to be financed to exist. Getting all bold in an anonymous forum doesn't spell bravery.

I think its the essence of people that have been indoctrinated via government, home state, and surroundings. I can't imagine be influenced like that... Thank God I'm in American, even though i don't believe/know if there is a god.
I'd figure that by now we'd look at religious texts as literature. Cherry pick the good stuff and the rest is bull shit; Then onto the next book/set of information.
There are no fundamental Christians, etc of those religious branches, we always bullshit ourselves and its hillarious how humans don't see it.

Says the guy who's entire alphabet consists of wavy lines.

>no they just do it.
Let me guess, the Jew media that is responsible for not being honest is going to somehow be used to prove this?

>Indoctrination: better late than never.
Couldn't comprehend the concept of non-racism huh? To a primitive mind this concept must seem like indoctrination.

>Bullshit. Somebody post the image that gives every reason to declare jihad on somebody slightly different from you.
Oh, you saw something on a .jpg on the internet so now you can "prove" we hate. How the western intellect has fallen.

>I think its the essence of people that have been indoctrinated via government, home state, and surroundings. I can't imagine be influenced like that... Thank God I'm in American, even though i don't believe/know if there is a god.
>I'd figure that by now we'd look at religious texts as literature. Cherry pick the good stuff and the rest is bull shit; Then onto the next book/set of information.
>There are no fundamental Christians, etc of those religious branches, we always bullshit ourselves and its hillarious how humans don't see it.

Nice to see that there are still based people around. Stay true to yourself.

Fine then. Do all the comparisons you want. I would be interested. Just as I've made my comparison with my personal philosophy and Islam. I'm sure I could do an objective comparison to myself and Jeffrey Dohmer. I'm focused on how people choose to live their lives; there are so many choices to choose how to live your short life that I'm curious how people get to those decisions.
Last Word: why do people limit their experiences to what ancient people thought was "right, Godly, true to (any religion of choice)"?

And the problem with that is?
Just because westerners lack the higher cognitive ability to distinguish between similar shapes, doesn't mean all humans do.

To accept an entire system of belief at face value, and with just the word of others, is idiocy. It's the definition of colonized. Of being part of a mob mentality. The least intelligent mentality there is. To kill, maim and destroy because a book told you too. It's moronic by definition.

Yea. It's a shame that too many people can't get down to true information and make rational decisions. But I'm always open to discussions, ESPECIALLY the people that have had their lives cucked from all of the possible experiences by religions.
That's my personal reason for not following faith. But if it works for you and is understandable then I won't judge, there's so many people that we all cant be the same. But we all have brains and should learn how to use them.

Islam will win through multi-faceted Jihad.
>Jihad by interbreeding.

The primitive warmongers are still too obsessed with genocide and theft.

Confirmed for not islam. Fuck off kike

What good is attempting to destroy the US if you have no homeland to go back to? Don't worry, ISIS, we will save your poor, mistreated women from you before we line you up and shoot you, execution-style. Just remember, this has been a back-and-forth game since the beginning of Islamic conquest.You started this.

America will sweep through Europe and reclaim it for Europeans with our superior firepower. Throw rocks all you want.

>this has been a back-and-forth game since the beginning of Islamic conquest.You started this.
Silly primitives still hung up over centuries old wars.

It's time to come out of old thinking and enter the modern world, stupid infidel. If you still think it's relevant that Islam "started"this, then why don't you pay reperations for all the BLM supporters who loot your streets... after all, YOU started the race-war.

nice bait, we'll just send in our modern day crusades, remember a couple century's ago?

Good luck attempting to live once our sympathy runs dry. You will face battle hardened troops and tanks from the east when russia comes for you, and from the west you will face superior western soldiers and equipment. Try as you may to hide, we will hunt you down and through thermal imaging we will see your body heat in the pitch of darkness.

>picture of the american flag reigning down bombs on sandnigger language
>islam will dominate
This has to be bait.

Everything you said here applys to you!
Islam is peace? Hahaha 1 million keks!
Islam is a devil worshipping death cult.

Islamic slavers were by and away the biggest proponents of slavery and by far utilized african slaves for far longer than any european nation. European nations were the last peoples to take up the practice of slavery and the first ones to abolish it. Don;t believe me? look it up for yourself. This is still on your hands.

>remember a couple century's ago?
No. If your crusades were so effective, why is Islam still such a huge talking point for you people all these centuries later? Why are we still fighting back for so long?

You will NEVER defeat Islam. Allah is with us.

Come get your 72 virgins, son. They're at the end of my 12 guage!

Soooooo..... Muslims are still responsible for their ancestors enslaving Europeans but Europeans are somehow not responsible for their ancestors enslaving blacks?

>can you say cognitive dissonance

LUL, this statement why I love USA!

Ya okay, you've convinced me lol.

Facts don't care what you juvenile westerners "feel".

Islam is superior. Deal with it.

>we have no choice other than to envoke the Jihad

fuck off hyopcrite

Did you grab them by the pussy with your gun again?

We don't abuse women like that, sorry. Get some better values, rapists.

>implying peace = pacifism
learn the difference, ignoramus

Go fuck a child like your prophet loved to

QFT

You will NEVER cut the clitoris off of these fair, decent and rational muslim people.

Lol, at least he waited till she began bleeding and asked permission before he did...
You barbarians simply "grab them by the pussy".

>implying i'm from the USA
>tarring everyone with the same brush

So how does that generalistic, ignorant attitude make you better than Americunts?

Get off your high horse and stop using Faith as an excuse to build barriers between people

The blacks we had purchased from you were already slaves. We did not enslave anyone. We only recognized those people as slaves and then freed them before anyone else. Slavery is still legal in multiple african and middle eastern places.

>So how does that generalistic, ignorant attitude make you better than Americunts?
#notallwesterners #SJW #Libcuck #maximumPC

Gtfo with your PC libcuck agenda. We Muslims aren't afraid to call it as it is. The west is a cesspool of filth. It's clear to see in the greed, warmongering, hatred and anti-intellectuallism that caused Brexit and Pres. Trump.

Mohammed wasnt real

just a fictional fucking character in ancient stories that primitive minds treat as absolute law to base their entire existence around and justify their hatred of people who are of a different mindset

Religion is a way to govern and direct the ignorant. Same goes for politics.

Learn to think for yourself

Lol, so if you buy drugs from a drug-dealer, you're not guilty of buying drugs... because the drug dealer imported them as drugs.

>PS Islam never enslaved on the basis of race like the primitive tribal monkeys of the West who, even today, can't comprehend the concept of different levels of melanin in humans. It was a way of sparing the lives of those who waged war against the Muslims and Islam. They were freed once their debts were paid and treated fairly.

You barbarians couldn't even practice something half as compassionate as that... even when you were the aggressors. Just ask the native Americans.

Hahahahahahahaha. Top kek m8

So if I advocate western attitudes, I'm a Trump-supporting infadel.

If I say I'm otherwise, then automatically I must be a cucked SJW?

Ignorance must be bliss, huh. You have no argument.

This is why people like you aren't respected for your views. Stop spreading your vile twisted logic, do us all a favour, and stop breeding.