how do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brTeI8X-SoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He takes his oath in January you fucking retard

feels good man

I'm happy about it.

so,how you feel when you know that it will become president?

he isnt president yet dipshit

this is why incest needs to be stopped

u dumb faggot. 21st January is the day your country is lit on fire.

>Taking office
>January 20, 2017

Do you even polytics

There's a shitstorm coming

Won £200 in a bet. Feels good man.

trump b presdent

y no wall

trump LIE

MAKE MERKA WALL TRUMP

this

It's amazing!!!

this.

Okay first of all dumb fucks. Obama is the President for 3 more months..

Second, go ask your civics teacher when you get to 8th grade.

I mean there is no way he will improve the country

That being said, I am glad the Clinton empire is done

We actually had a canidate that people wanted (Bernie), but the DNC snuffed him out to prop up their loser

I blame no one but the DNC

I am not happy Trump won, but deff not pissed. DNC needed to learn a lesson.

Unfortunatly the whole country will too. I cant wait to see what all the racist hillbillies will say when it ends up Trump cares even less about them than Obama. Trump has been a million/billionaire his whole life. All his friends and family are in the same class. He didnt just wake up and decide he wants to help farmers inthe middle of nowhere.

It will be funny seeing who middle america blames for their problems when the President has the same skin color as them.

>711111111

i've seen in the first comm my mistake so fuck you piece of shit

You're a massive moron.

breh!!

i feel like theres not enough hillary in prison.

and you are a faggot

this
Aside from that, feeling pretty good. The ENDLESS ocean of Liberal tears has sustained me so well that I may skip lunch.

>The ENDLESS ocean of Liberal tears has sustained me so well that I may skip lunch.

well, i hope they sustain your wallet too, because the people are about to get robbed like no ones business

That being said, i am down with President Trump. i really wanna seee where this goes

Post your Trump memes

LOL
Feminism is a movement of hate and creating useful idiot consumers and political tools.

How do I know this? When pressed to create or name a woman who is the feminist ideal or could be considered a good heroine or leader they won't say a fucking thing.

Hell the best they could muster up as a female presidential candidate is Hilary Clinton and this bitch at no point NO POINT even attempted to create an actual platform or bring bill in as a vice presedential candidate or even push a vice presedential candidate that was BETTER then her as a presidential candidate who could make up for her obvious and GLARING weaknesses as a candidate.
Would have been EASY to sell her.

She hid behind fee fees, pseudo feminism, and ME AM THE BETTER CANDIDATE CAUSE TRUMP HURT SOME WHORES EMOTIONS.

Feminism allows them to be complete fucking retards that can be easily manipulated for monetary and political reasons and women on some level know this.
Which is why while they were all online bitching and moaning, more then a few voted for trump.
People have always crossed political lines to vote with their heart or their head for someone who they hope will make things better.
Lot of rednecks voted for obama last election.

If there was just one half way decent third party candidate pushed forward I would have voted and most other people on the planet would have voted for him.
All it would have taken was for them to be mostly clean have a decent record of public service and have the balls to approach everyone and say "I don't give a shit about your stupid social bullshit I want to save america from itself".

Have any idea of how many men of all races and across the political spectrum entirely AND women voted for trump?

AMERICA'S FBI SHOULD INVESTIGATE WARREN BUFFERT & ART CASHIN FOR MAJOR FRAUD !!! Just saying

He's still only the President-ELECT

Technically, Obama can still refuse to step down as President in January.

>Have any idea of how many men of all races

not many. at all. I myself being a colored person actually havent met a single other colored person that voted for Trump (I didnt vote Hillary either)

apparently a lot of progressive people feel anger

they are actually burning the us flag because they disagree with the choice of its people

I'm from the mighty uk ( God save the queen) and my only thought is who could vote for a man who has candy floss for hair. First a nigger and now this slap head wearing a morry wig lmao. Only in a America.

We still have 2 more months you fucking cuck.

This. Trump supporters are truly retarded.

TERRIBLE.

I HOPE HE GETS IMPEACHED.

Fpbp

People in Kazakhstan are very excite!

Go fuck yourself you elitist fuck; your hubris was your downfall.

Is he? He made a lengthy statement with valid points regarding his opinion. And all you have to say in response is "youre a massive moron."

God fucking ppl are retarded, all you autists do is just name call anyone who opposes your views and then tell yourself ur smart.

I xant wait till the next species comes out from the evolutionary grindstone.

I feel like majority of the white people in the states are autistic,nothing to be proud of user at this point even the south american countries look better then us.

Flag burning isnt the disrespect I care about. The disrespect I care about is sending our troops to die in wars that were never designed to end

I know Clinton was going to keep waging them, but I am confident that Trump will take it to the next level

than how about breaking windows and burning blockades on the high way

assholes are going crazy because there choice didn't make it into office
the same people that were afraid that trump supporters would become violent after the results

i think Donald Trump is good for America but he will make N.A.T.O dissapear,and that it's not good for example Romania

This.

President elect, you fucking monkey. I can't wait to hear ALL of my college professors botch though. I am hard jus thinking about it.

their
just shows how stupid trump supporters are

I didn't vote for either one of them either.
But, you know this how?
You know that for a fact...why?

Do you want to know why the APPEARANCE of voting for someone is more important then who is actually voted into office?
Because the vote hasn't actually mattered in a long long long ass time.

That's why. The appearance matters more then the reality.

>we might be destroying property and try to turn around a democratic election
>but you misspelled a word

great arguments fagot

Perfect example of a Trump supported having no fucking clue how the election process works. He won't be President until 12pm Eastern Time on January 20th, 2017 on a day called Inauguration Day. At that moment, President Obama's term ends and Donald's begins.

Put $20,000 for Trump won $800,000
feelsgoodman

I still want to die.

Trump's first day in a nutshell.

youtu.be/brTeI8X-SoQ

nottruejustdreaming.jpeg :D

concessionspeech is going
youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM

>:D
gtfo newfag

Feels Meh. I just know a woman will never be president. Ted Bundy could have been running against her and he would have won over herm if the country is going to burn, we rather it be had the hands of guy than the hands of some unaltruistic female; any female.

Females are always thinking of sucking off a penis. It's hard to run a country and fulfill being a penis cum reliever simultaneously.

who cares. medical marijuana passed in florida and california's finally got legal.

>how do you feel?

Clinton LOST. That feels GREAT.

how much is that in money?

It's been one of those days you are certain may never be topped ever again.

Agreed.

>Trump will take it to the next level
so... he'll go scorched earth on the regions we're already at war with?

I'm smug as fuck.

>Trump has been a billonnaire and could have easily just paid a candidate to get favors if he actually didn't give a shit about the people
>actually ran for president and subjected himself to ridicule, having to spend millions in a political campaign

>HES A CON LOL ALSO EVERYONE WAS RACIST ABOUT OBAMA, BUT TRUMP'S WHITE SO YA LOL

kys faggot

ok faggot

I feel amazing.

Liberal tears for breakfast

where are the tax returns. maybe he was broke and couldn't afford to pay the pollination

>Technically, Obama can still refuse to step down as President in January.

He could I guess, but there's an amendment limiting president's to 2 terms. So it'd be illegal. There's no way Obama could get away with that.

trump is the white version of 50 cent and a majority of other rappers.

the "money" is all show. guy's probably up to his eyeballs in debt.

at first shitted my pants but sort of came round to him now

I'd rather have Trump than Pence

>being this butthurt..kek

This. At least Trump isn't an alt right retard, even if he did appeal to that crowd.

>stating facts
>butthurt
>feelings

Fuckin A!
If anything pence made it harder for me to vote for trump, fortunately shill dawg made it easy peasy