Do you guys really hate people of different skin color and religion?

Do you guys really hate people of different skin color and religion?

Muslims and nigger should be killed, let's fucking nuke venezuela and Colombia along with Brazil ,too many niggers.
Deus vult

I doesn't realty hate them, it's more like disgust.

If they stay in their homes and stay quiet?
No problem
If they always brag about muh-oppression ""special rights"" and gibsmedats?
Fuckoff

edgy racism Sup Forumsro

t. Peter Chang

Not really.

But I admit that If I see a spaniard talking very loudly on the library I will think "fucking guy", but if instead I see a black person talking very loudly on the library I will think "fucking niggers".

is this an accurate ranking of skin colors?

No

I judge people individually

I'm more of a xenophobe.
It's easier to tell a german from the general population than some brown so I spend more time being angry about them.

*harder

not actually,

I hate certain behaviors of people which coincidentally have in muslim believers and people from africa.

no, but stereotypes are true more often than not

As a Mediterranean i think the world would be better without wh*tes instead, the most pathetic and evil group of people to ever exist. Let's speed up the process, and finish them all

yes
but
>im not even white or chrstian myself

KILL WHITEY
KILL BBC
KILL ARAB

ok

please spare us, children of Rome

Forget him, he can't even speak English properly.

i hate everyone

No but I hate fat people

I cant stand arabs and thats because or my experience with them, niggers are lazy but they have always been friendly but arabs huh

I do not, but I do love tradotional Canada and don't want to see it altered drastically by weak immigration policy.

We're Sup Forums not Sup Forums and no one, maybe just Americans hates anyone. What's wrong with being black and proud? Asian and proud? What's wrong with being northern European and proud?
Everyone is welcome.
All should be respected and they are here.

>Different skin color
No
>Religion
Depends on the religion

why didnt you mention arabs?

yes

what exactly should blacks be prod of?
they pretty much went from hunter gatherers to slaves to american lower class

Yeah, why didn't he mention Australians?

only when they come here
otherwise i have absolutely no reason to hate anyone except r*ssians and t*rks

Not really no

>skin color
Only CHIs and blacks
>religion
Only Muslims

Atheist middle easterners are alright then?

I don't like protestants

Arabs would be cool without the religious shit.
Look at Iranians, most amazing looking women. Throw a rag over them and stone them for being human in Arab cunts. If every one is Muslim in your ideal world.. What happens? We all regress to the iron age? yeah nah I like progress
Give them something. Keep them content for five minutes.

no, i judge people only based on their individual merits

This

I mean
Obese alcoholic who loved to hide the sausage in random willing Frauleins vs a corrupted Christian church who loved to hide the sausage in random willing Frauleins.

The one side prefers to hide their sausages in little boys, because they are not allowed to hide them in willing Fräuleins

i only hate muslims because their religion is fucked up

Yes

This

Niggers also faggots and mudslimes

Lad pls. The Catholic church has been a whipping boy for western media for long enough.
What do you think we are now, idiots?
Statistically the rapiest fuckers are Orthodox Jews and Muslims. But we don't/can't discuss them. Oh no
I hear one of your 1000 Cologne victims gave birth to a rape baby a while back. What will the adopting parents call it?

>I hear one of your 1000 Cologne victims gave birth to a rape baby a while back. What will the adopting parents call it?

Source?

I dislike people of many colours, but truly hate only jews.
I might be jew myself, so that would make sense.

I don't hate them but I dislike very much racemix, can't help it. I don't like to visit parts of Europe and see more foreign people than the actual original population. But if someone "different" needs help or some kind of thing I help without any second thought.

>Arabs would be cool
>Look at Iranians
Hm user I don't know how to tell you this...

I think he's making a joke

What will the adopting parents call it?
Jamal-Siegfried

Not really, i just like to roleplay as a white supremacist on 4chins

bolivians disgust me, but I hate racist people 2bh

Only if they leave their own ethnic homeland and go where they don't belong.

We would enjoy all the world diversity f it was separate.

No but I don't think they should feel entitled to live in my society just because my people are better off.

this

No, not based on those features.

No, I just want a place to survive without them around me

>inb4 Americas belong to Native Americans
They have Mexico and everything south specifically reserved for them

Also was it really a loss losing their lands, when they got Bibles in return?

>Give them something.
That doesn't pacify them. Just ask an honest Democrat.
>inb4 honest Democrats
Cuz fuck handing anyone such a lazy excuse for a joke. After all, I'm not a Dem.

If it is not prohibited by law, just like breathing, racist discrimination, it is German.

Why are Germans discriminating against Asians?

I hate the poor.

No, I only hate Poles

In my opinion, the hair and eye colour might be noticed more (at least on the internet, the ultimate echo chamber) because of their aesthetic attributes. The human has to nurture his masculine and feminine side (every human has it), and noticing the aforementioned traits is part of your feminine side. It's usually women, before men, who notice these pleasing attributes in same and opposite sex, and appreciate/validate it much more than men. Since the 20th century managed to negate and erase a lot of generations, potential fathers and sons, we were raised by women. Women greatly influenced our views of aesthetics (not in an absurd sense, e.g copying). Men were more oriented towards virility, status, power, robustness and such
Personally, I don't have anything against any skin colour or religion, especially skin colour, since I find it too feminine to view people through
For me, a superior human is healthy, has an arsenal of anti-bodies and a strong immune system to fight infections, making him as healthy as possible, solid eye sight, superior motor skills, tall stature, doesn't "fail" mundane psychological/IQ tests, (potential for) robust structure and someone who can surmount everyday life. These are the superior humans who will inherit the future. I'll leave the skin/hair/eye colour noticing and praise for women, and those more in touch with their feminine, aesthetic side