My girlfriend has been trying to convince me to let her fuck my ass, and i just said yes to let her dig it

My girlfriend has been trying to convince me to let her fuck my ass, and i just said yes to let her dig it...
does this make me gay?

sure does, homo

As long as yours and her balls don't touch you'll still straight.

:c

she wants to fuck it with a strap on

depends how hot she is, if 10/10 its fine

faggot beta

Are you retarded. Is your gf a guy? If not you're not gay but you're allowing her to dominate you so you'll probably come off as week especially if you get off to it. Then again if you have a gspot in your ass like me fucking do it. It's amazing but get her to jerk you at the same time

Weak. Fuck my spelling

she's an 8/10, asian, rounded ass, sexy as fuck

she's into dominating, me too tho, but not really want to get fucked in the ass, nah

Yes, you are a FAGGOT. GO DIE FAGGOT.

shieeeet

then you're ultra gay.

Do you fuck her in the ass?
Also dump her nudes pussy

i fucked her ass once yeah, and nah those nudes are mine :)

OP, don't listen to these boring fags. Let her fuck your ass, let her dominate you. If you enjoy it that's a thing you've got. And either way, you've got some currency there to fuck her in the ass or try out what ever other fantasy shit you crave after w her.

alright, cool, thanks

tell her that she can play with it while she sucks the dick

this makes her a rapist

You've disobeyed the dubs
Now you will pay with this curse
She will cause you anal tears, realize after that you aren't a man but instead her bitch which turns her off, she leaves you and you turn to gay men after fully becoming a faggot

Na bro, pegging is hot

If you have a two-way-street relationship, that's how it would work. Make sure that she actually respects you so that any future requests aren't met with "lol, whatever, fuckboy"

Its only gay if your gf has a dick.