How to start talking to a girl you like in the train and not looking like a total creep at the same time

How to start talking to a girl you like in the train and not looking like a total creep at the same time.
What do you do?
Experiences and thoughts please

Tell Her you like her dress, shirt, whatever... that's a good start don't say anything about her looks.

Keep conversation LIGHT and STUPID. Women can't think. Don't threaten them by saying anything clever or intelligent. Compliment her shoes.

Just talk to her. If you can keep the conversation rolling till yours or her stop, you're doing something right.

Conversation about what??

Its hard man, I dont even know her name lol. I dont know what she likes or is into. AND just talking ?!?(creep alert)

Plus she looks like a smart girl. Are all girls stupid? Think not.

tell her you are gay and hate women

Be conventionally attractive

And after that? What do you expect her to answer lol

Im open minded but when I start talking to someone whom I like I become so nervous and I lose my mind and toung and I looke like an idiot lol

if you become conventionally attractive, it will look like you're being clumsy and cute. A lot of girls like that

Seems right, just have to hit the right girl. I dont know anything about her she may be totally different from her looks.

Or Alternatively. Take her back to your place and show her your M60 machine gun and stacks of Adderall/Meth/Xanax. I get all the bitches.

"Nice shoes wanna fuck"
Or offer her a good pastry

Im not interested in fart brains ;d

This. Girls love to feel like they have some leverage or power so if you come off a little clumsy theyll think they have to "help" you.

Grab her by the pussy faggot

say how's ur day been, complimenting her clothing means hey you bought this and now it gives me an excuse to talk to you. Say how's ur day been and if she wants to talk to you then she'll engage u, if not she won't be on that cart tomorrow

Saying that out of blue would seem kinda unexpected and I would scare her. It would be the same for me lol

A compliment takes 2 seconds, what about the other 10 min of engagement? Ask where she got it i (object complimented) guess?