My GF does not like being fingered. She says that it's to do with her 'anatomy'...

My GF does not like being fingered. She says that it's to do with her 'anatomy'. I've tried to do it and she seems really uncomfortable. During sex she makes little to no noise. Like a dead fish sort of.

I can make her cum from clit stimulation in a couple of minutes. I love edging her like that.

What should I think about this? Is there anything I can do? And no I don't have a small dick, and yes I've had relationships before and therefore am not a virgin.

Oh, she claims to never have been able to achieve a vaginal orgasm.

Some bitches just don't like sex. It's not you. My advice is, dump her and keep looking for a chick that you are more compatable with sexually.

Also OP is a fag

Pretty common. Rub her clit while you fuck.

her name victoria??

If we are talking realistically....I'd probably pamper her with compliments and lightly dabble around down there...and eventually after several times of her turning me down...hopefully the compliments would make her secure enough to explain her fucked up mental issues that is stopping her from being comfortable with sex...she probably got finger banged by a relative or some shit and had some kind of enotional baggage...u can always be a piece of shit and lie about u being molested and then eventually ask her about the issue...maybe that'd trigger her...haha so much more

try talking to her dum-dum

I guess you're right. I've been able to make all of my other gfs cum from just dicking.

I'm actually worried about this. What if she really was molested or some shit. Or been raped

No

She was born a man

She does have sort of a deep voice. But her tits are in the bigger sizes and her vag wouldn't self lubricate as it does.

Lol if I were a beting man I'd say that she was molested...as I said before...something probably scarred her..or she has some crazy fetish that she is really into...how long have you been with her? Ages?

what's wrong with vibbing her to a gushing orgasm?

deep voice

I've been with her from 4 months now.

Nothing. I wasn't complaining. I'm just curious.

And age?

I've had 2 exs that have been molested it's more common than you think.

This actually might be worth a try OP

Either she's lesbian, or you just don't do it for her--or she has someone else on the sly.

Either way, she isn't getting what she needs from you.

Do you even bother talking to her to see what she likes sexually?

Part of pleasing a woman is communication--talking to her about sex and what turns her on--not while you're doing it, but when you aren't or before you start. It's fundamental to a relationship.

she fucks someone elso or is not into sex
also try a cock faggot

How can I inquire about this

you might be right that communication is key

I'm the guy that started the molest shit, and age question...thus guy says what I was about to...I'd just talk to her and say something along the lines of "I can't help but notice that you seem like you don't enjoy sex with me as much as I do with you. Is there anything that you enjoy that you like to tryout with me...I'd be up to try anything....."if she says no....then u dive into the molest/emotional baggage issue....and then consider how far u want to go based off your short as 4 month relation and how much u really care

Took me a while to get it out of them they basically just have to feel like they can really trust you. Honestly don't remember how it was triggered maybe by telling her some traumatizing shit from your life real or fake.

This seems reasonable. She seems shy talking about her fetishes. We've only touched upon vanilla shit so far.

Alright. Thanks for the advice

thing is, it's hard to predict how fast a person will open up to you. And when you think they just did, it's actually hard to assess by how much that "opening up" is really opening up, and not just diversion.

My only useful advice is to be patient, and to just be genuinely curious about her as a person (asking about her fetishes should somehow be as natural as a child asking why the sky is blue)

This seems reasonable. I'll be sure to bring it up. Thanks for the advice, man.

I think she might be broken. You owe it to natural selection's hard work throughout millions of years to make sure she doesn't reproduce, at least not with you.

Maybe you've got bear paws like me, and it's really not comfortable. I've got a fat cock that my wife can take fine, but two fingers hurts her. The whole dead fish thing. I dunno. My wife barely makes any noise but gets where she can't breathe and stutters and shit when she's cumming. A real orgasm will leave a woman convulsing and flushed. They can fake all that noise, but when you they start telling you stop and falling off your dick saying time out and give me a minute, you'll know you did the job right.

seems to be that really boring kind of women. wouldnt even mind with her, OP. unless you like your girls not enjoying sex.

> I've been able to make all of my other gfs cum from just dicking.

Pure vaginal orgasm is very rare, most girls get off by clitoral stimulation. So, I'm sorry to say, all of OP's other gfs were probably faking it. This girl sounds like the only genuine one he's had.