You mad liberalfags?

You mad liberalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdzWtL5YjRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it would've been the first queen of america.

The brits are much better has been proven again

He won and you're still saying it was rigged? You're brain dead.

Nope. Now you retards have to do what you've been crying about for 8 years.
Better not fuck up. You need to learn how to read AND add.
Good luck inbred hillbillies.

I made a thing

>Implying I'm a redneck.
Educated middle class Brit.

Your tears are delicious

kek

So you can't vote in a US election. Get out.

Still allowed an opinion wanker.

Ukrainians, prepare ur anus.

No you didn't. You just took my original and crudely cut out our president's face on it

Not at all. I didn't want either of them, but at least Trump will be a wild ride. Considered not voting, but at the last minute I went with Stein because why the fuck not?

Pic related, me when Pennsylvania went Trump.

So what happens with he does zero of the things he promises and comes out in support of the lefty policies that he's backed his entire life before 4 years ago?

>Netanyahu and Trump just spoke on the phone and "discussed regional issues". Trump invited him to Washington "at the first opportunity"

Liberals? Think you mean center-right "democrats"

She's been constantly shitting on liberals who wanted Sanders. I reckon I like her less than you do. She's criminal filth, and she and her circle has ruined what tiny bit of descency was left in the political system. I'm honestly a bit excited at whats gonna happen with Trump. I feel like a lot of his talking points were just pandering to the crowds, and I'm somewhat excited to see if thinks get really fucked or not.

>us Brits gots it so gud with our fucked teeth and our powerless monarchy

Kek

invited him to the new gas chamber.

i hope America cut all ties with Israel, and only support Syria.. fuck all these nigger jews

So, female bottom right didn't ask for it? Poor feminist.

See theres where you dun goofed. Nobody is allowed an opinion on the internet. Were all equal in the sense that each and everyone of us is immensely insignificant. Git gud faggot

>my opinion is worthless so yours must be too

Wew.

I can tell you why they lost in 3 words, Clinton and Obama.

>git gud faggot

learn some engrish you filthy kike

*we're

>being this much of an airhead
Classical britbong mindset, zozzle

You're seriously taking a meme seriously, seriously?

Succ mi dik ya ninny, i talk no gud if i wanna

They're both mine, stupid. Feel free to post the full resolution of "your" image.

>ur an airhead

Look. I know you need sugar cause ya got that diabetus but I'm not candy.

Fite me irl fgt

You're a fucking idiot
>inb4 u mad
I'm not mad
Just surprised by the level Of stupidity

>mfw i live in the glorious europe
>mfw trumpfag are gonna be even more mad than SJWs once they realize the mess they got theiselves into

Also, lurn urself how diabetus wurks riturd

Ha !

>implying american can actually "vote" with only two parties
the world is laughing at you

It was never rigged.... that was just a stupid conspiracy theory the halfwit Trump supporters spread.

Conspiracy theories won this election.

yup, that what really confuses me. i hear of a lot of americans that just voted trump because "things can get interesting". That's pretty much like walking down the streets dressed as an unicorn with a sign that says "I AM A FAGGOT AND I HATE NIGGERS".
Things can get interesting? indubitably.
Things can get weird and dangerous for you, and you will be remembered for all your life as the gay unicorn who got beaten by Jamal?
Most likely yes.

Nope...I live in California, weed, beaches, insulted from Trump cuckery..shit is cash

Did you have something to say, or did you want to leave it at "I disagree with you?"

the child grew up to be Albert Einstein

>Netanyahu and Trump

whoa. what a change we are in for.

Yes.

Yeah man, those 200000 more people who voted for Hillary than trump represent the 200000 punches I plan to dish out to trump voters over the next four years. The system is just as rigged as trump said it was, it just happened to be in his favor. Of course the Democratic party is going to accept the results because they are fucking pussies

Hey OP

It might still be a bit too soon. You're touching a nerve in the open wound of a nation of simpletons so they'll mention British teeth (even though each and every British citizen gets free world class dental care from cradle to grave, but we're just not vain enough to care whether our teeth are straight or US tv shiny enough) and they'll mention a powerless monarchy despite not understanding that the monarchy has had no power since the Civil war in the 1650s, and is there primarily to represent our interests abroad and continue to attract billions of trade and tourist (largely US) pounds into our national coffers.
But remember also, they don't have much in the way of state education beyond a 6th grade level and struggle to grasp the concept that the entire world is laughing long and hard at their latest clown show.
Also OP is a flag, but that goes without saying. For God's sake if your gonna start a piss take thread at least do it with something more original than 'you mad lol. It hardly puts us in a better light than the nation that just elected an orange asshat as their next commander in chief.

Are you one of those people who thinks Trump is racist and misogynist?

lmao

Get back behind your internet curfew Sweden. Him and farage will save the west and leave you savages behind.

Bummed out but oh well. Love him or hate him, he's the president now. I just hope MAGA becomes a thing and not a hollow campaign slogan.

I think there is a 75% chance that he's going to do a good job.

As a European, i'm fucking happy to know USA are definitivly fucked.

Kek. Probably takes 2 years on a waiting list to get a teeth cleaning. God damn though, even if brit women had perfect teeth they would STILL be the ugliest women on earth. Anyways, stay mad my friend.

>brexiteer thinks he gets an opinion on anything

>glorious europe
Hows durka durka law treating you

>americuck thinks brexit was a bad thing

>giving a fuck

>711130362
I'll be happy if he fixes the airports. A lot of American airports are third-world tier.

it takes like a month lmao

The only thing I'll be mad about is when Muslims start getting killed and both sides pretend like it's not happening.

Like, if you're going to talk about how things are different now and you're going to make America Great again, actually start committing hate crimes and post proudly about it. If not, you're basically saying that you voted him in just to see other people be sad for a few days and that's it.

As an American, im glad to know Europeans are just as stupid as everyone else.

Been beating up the ol straw man for a while, eh?

The BBC fucks you kids up so much worse than you realize. It's ironic whenever I hear britbongs talk about how stupid Americans are...

Go for it, I'll just be here making America Great Again while the EU collapses due to it's own incompetence.

GTFO, Mohammed.

Go move there then...

Ex-Democrat here. Voted for Trump for the sole reason that he was hated by Republicans and Democrats alike. To be honest, I dont know if he even is anti establishment or not. I even think he is a complete arsehole and probably more talk than walk. But Hillary on the other hand is a known, proven, guaranteed establishment minion. Like the little bitch that she is, she waited nicely in line for Obama to complete his term and then it was her turn to president. Fucking cunt and her cunt party have possibly ruined this country by forcing millions of people to chance it with an unknown lunatic like Trump. I blame the Democrats. Trump has no experience and is shady as fuk, but at least he will disrupt something and hopefully for the good.

So far, he booked some one on time with Israeli leader. Not looking good...

valid as fuck

maybe we all get nuked and everyone dies happy. Then humans can actually say they did something unselfish for once.

Dude, go actually look up videos and stories of women talking about what it's like to live in an area that refugees have come to.

Literal sexual assault all day everyday.

You think about your little sister, or daughter, or mom, and then think about them getting grabbed with the potential of rape every time they encounter a group of these guys, or actual raped, and no one can prosecute them because they all look the same to her and none of the law enforcement knows their names, and none of them will come forward and tell who was there.

Now imagine every girl in america as your sister, daughter or mother and tell me if you want that kind of thing in your country? No matter what fantasy land these bleeding heart people live in, it won't change the fact that it would be exactly the same if it were allowed.

>The legislative beach is now controlled by the party that hates him
>Literally can't do most of the radical shit that people voted him in for be a use that's not how our government works
>He will actually have to not get his way if he wants to keep from continuing the Obama tradition of a gridlocked congress
>Is presiding over a country that either hates him, thinks he's a joke, or is literally banking on him solving every problem America has in 4 years

He doesn't have the tech boom, televangelists, or Cold War that made Reagan popular backing him up. It took a miracle to get him in; it's going to take a 180 in character and a miracle to insure that he'll be anything resembling successful .

Oh, and he'll have to raise taxes to do a lot of what he says he wants to do.

I'm probably someone you'd call a liberal, albeit liberals call me mean names too. No, I'm not mad. I'm feeling pretty good actually. Instead of voting yesterday I took my neighbor to the doctor, and pharmacy. She paid me in Oxy and xanax. Could have probably gotten a blow job out of it too.

And this is why republicans have wanted to end the Electoral college... but the Dems have so far completely refused... you reap what you sow... live with it...own it...

Within 4 years all the countries that allowed mass immigration will be in ruins, for stopping that alone he will be revered as the Hero that saved America.

>European

Good luck when Trump pulls out of NATO and Russia invades europe

He still has to introduce a bill to Congress that say "no more immigration", get it passed, and then figure out a way to literally stop all immigration.

For the law to be fair, that means that even whites and Asians can't come in either, because it's still unconstitutional to discriminate against race or religion. And even the arguement over wheither that extends to people seeking asylum would still throw congress into deadlock.

It's literally way harder Han Trump saying "foreigners get out" and it just happens.

I'm going to love the look on your face when he turns out to be the best thing ever.

Nope; Trump is literally Obama for poor whites.
As soon as middle america realizes that they have to put up with Jethro thinking he's as good as them now, they treat them like the scum they are.

Don't take meme magic lightly, it's how Trump won after all.

Are you retarded?
He NEVER said 'no more immigration', He has ALWAYS said 'no more ILLEGAL immigration'
Because, you know, its ILLEGAL.

shekt n shrekt

youtube.com/watch?v=wdzWtL5YjRU

Quints wouldn't lie to me, would they?

>fair

This is the problem with libcucks, life isn't fair billy. I know you grew up with your entire self aware life under a black, bleeding heart president with SJW feminism literally everywhere about equality and fairness.

You want me to tell you what happens in the real world when you help a family of people and one of them is a bad guy?

You die, your female family members get raped, and all of your stuff is stolen.

Several times in US history we have banned a certain people from coming into the country, we did it when we were at war, we banned all members of that race/country from coming into the US.

***We did it when there were terrorist attacks (in the past)***

We banned members of that race or religion from entering the country.

It is literally a sane, and normal thing to be done.

I don't give a fuck if you or anyone else thinks it's fair to other people. You, with that logic, are a dumb ass and shouldn't be allowed to vote. I'm all for personal freedoms and people being as dumb as they want, but when you're using your opinion to vote on the welfare of others you shouldn't have that right with how fucking stupid that logic is.

Winning with grace I see...

If he ends up doing it, it'll be like when Mojo Jojo finally took over the world and it was actually a good thing.

All I'm saying is that 8 years of Obama should have taught us that presidents can't just say that sometime will happen and it magically does.

ITT

Teenage Americans throwing ignorantly misplaced insults around like they have the slightest idea how the rest of the world works.

Your police state is about to go full throttle retarded and all you can worry about is British teeth, the BBC, minor immigration issues and the perceived attractiveness of British women. This is why the world laughs at you, and has for many years.
You are literally (in the correct sense, not the typical U.S. teenager's misused sense) the laughing stock of the world and now you have an orange clown at the helm to complete the picture.
If there's an intelligent American in this thread, prove it by replying with a reasonable arguement as to why anyone else should ever respect your nation ever again. And do it without having your period or throwing insults drawn from your poorly educated, world ignorant, burger addled ignorance.

>people who disagree with me shouldn't be allowed to vote

true but this is a completely republican dominated congress and senate

This is true. But Trump and Obama are persons of vastly different characters. Who knows, maybe It's Trump's attitude that's needed right now. There's always a chance.

>thinking its still not rigged

>responding to your pic, because bored.

Alright, all blacks go to Europe and all white's move to Africa. How long would it take before the entire European infrastructure crumbles and how long would it take before Africa is fully modernized. Probably a decade, but then the white people will have all the resources they want under their feet, while the black man will be freezing his ass of in Europe whit almost no resources

Our face's when TRUMP won

because we can save you from the muslims

Ever since that bitch fucked over bernie ive been wanting to watch her lose

That's the extent of your logic, yes, we are aware of that. You think my post was based on anger of differing opinions rather than an entire history showing what happens when you allow a group of people with the characteristics that muslims have today into your community in mass quantities.

This. As an European, I acknowledge the fact that US fucked themselves, therefor the world.

Interesting thought. But I like Europe, it has some absolutely stunning landscapes. A shame to give that up to the horde.

Then why don't you just kill non-whites already? I really don't understand this weird logic of Americans talking about freedom but then saying that they also have the right to oppress people within their country, too.

Look, I know that you believe in the Muslim boogeyman as much as blacks and Muslims believe in the redneck boogeyman, but none of that is going to happen. it never will. You want to know why?

America is fucking insane and will literally kill anyone that looks at it funny; even itself. Only children who believe the world is out to get them think that poor white suburbia is under attack.