Election meme dump thread, GO!!

Election meme dump thread, GO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-victory-israel-far-right-comment-end-of-palestine-state-a7407231.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me tell you about our memes. They're going to be huge. They're going to be great. The best memes. I can't wait until you see these memes.

mememaster

But the leader of Israel just came out very strongly for Trump after he won. So that's not exactly valid.

I just had a twelve inch horse cock all the way in my ass and I still didn't get fucked as hard as Hillary.

Running the country, like forever.
Enjoy your new "president".

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT MY FACEBOOK! THE AMOUNT OF BRAINWASHED TEARS IS UUUUGE! AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH

Nice job DNC. So you rig up the primaries, extort and threaten your own people into supporting Hillary even though their constituents wanted someone else, then couldn't even win against a game show host. All you had to do was not be criminal, or at least not appear criminal. The people wanted Sanders, you fucked them out of it, then when it becomes public the DNC starts shedding support. What did you think would happen? Think we are just gonna hand over our votes to Hillary just cause Trump is mess? How could anyone continue to support her or her party when everything reeks of corruption so bad?

And I can just imagine the GOP rn. They were on the precipice of the most humiliating and self destructive presidential campaigns in history, yet amid all the fuckery, they somehow managed to not only win the presidential position, but also managed house/senate majority
>is this real life

This entire experience should be a turning point for american politics. The fuckery cannot be ignored any longer. Hopefully worst case scenario we experience some sort of purge like event, best case it'll be business as usual for the american govt, cause that is what they are, a business. Wanna win at their game?
>don't play

>Clinton didn't have a "we lost" speech prepared because her campaign was so certain they'd win
>Had to postpone until morning to write one

Well it's antisemitism... Not exactly evidence-based

OP Here, very disappointed Sup Forumstards. These memes suck...

Israel are excited at Trump winning, declaring ‘the era of a Palestinian state is over,’

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-victory-israel-far-right-comment-end-of-palestine-state-a7407231.html

SHUT UP OP, YOU SUCK!

lost

either a nigger or just an idiot with a middle school degree....please go to 9gag with your shit

They come to git her!!!

shit tier shit

absolutely yuge memes, you are going to get tired of winning

meme magic

well fuck this election but the hilarity is off the charts

Mad paint skills user.

sooo much paints skills...

soooo.... Trump is Simon???

fuck if I know

I don't get the joke

just stop.... and die

OP asks for memes, then complains. Is an idiot...

Does anyone have gifs of trump yanking at pence at the end of his acceptance speech?

Yes please!

mmmhmmm bump

For only the best news, look only to

www.politicaloutsource.com

>via 9gag.com
>memeful.com

get out faggot...

no... there is only Sup Forums

My favorite meme from the night.

source;
www.politicaloutsource.com

is that chromium os