Why is Trump so hated?

Why is Trump so hated?

he said 'wall' and now everyone thinks hes going to start the nuclear holocaust apocalypse

because he is sick piss

Hes mean

Because he uses the word ''tremendous'' more than most people use the word ''The''.

Hes actually been recorded saying "Whats the point of having nukes if we dont use them"

Because that's what niggers do; they hate.

His policy on the middle east was ''I'm going to bomb the crap out of them'' This is an exact quote.

because liberalism is a mental disease

Seems like everywhere you go, he gets bullied. I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the factors towards his win. All over social media sites and YouTube it was just a bandwagon of hate and people saying vote for Hillary.
I honestly thought she was going to win. Didn't have time to go vote myself but I was in a blue state anyway.

Either way, we're all stuck with him so don't start judging him harshly yet. Who knows, things might get better or nothing will change much at all.

30 percent of them voted trump though.

self-hating Niggers.

>OP posting bait

Because lefties are really good at spreading memes

Lol this site is too much for me.
Last night was a complete clown Fiesta over at Pol. Had many keks.

Idiots outnumber critical thinkers.

Because he's racist and sexist and a bully.

Fuck those stupid white males who voted for him. Fuck them all to hell. If I ever see them I'm gonna get all my friends together and kick the crap out of them.

Because he keeps it real as fuck. He doesn't pander. He doesn't prance celebrities on stage and hand out free concert tickets to try to buy votes. Because he doesn't give a fuck what your "pronouns" are today, he cares more about what you can contribute to society. Because he's tired of the shitshow stalemate of the establishment that, for the past 8 years, hasn't been able to do shit but tell gay people they can marry and force every citizen to buy into a failing, massively ballooning healthcare system that was doomed from the start.

The only people that hate him, or are posting all over twitter about hating him, are fucking freakshows and brainwashed teens barely old enough to vote who are pissed because the time of being "special snowflakes" and not doing jack shit is over. It's time to strap your boots on and get to fucking work.

Gotta get all your friends together to do anything huh? Sounds like a typical SJW weakling bitch to me. :^)

If you're going to talk the talk, have the balls to knuckle up with someone one on one you little faggot.

I'm not an American, but thought Hilary was ok. Until I realized what a disgusting hypocrite lying bitch she is.

He is a white male.

/eot

Souds good

Because he's a thin skinned coward who has such a narcissist self image that he must mock other people to make them smaller than himself, because he knows he is best.
So veterans that were captured and tortured: losers compared to the Trump
Parents of dead soldiers: Don't know what sacrifice is compared to the Trump
People with three jobs to give their families food, shelter and clothes: lazy or they would make as much money as the hard working Trump
People with reasoned arguments based on the best numbers we can find: Idiots if they don't agree with the mastermind Trump.
If you mock him he'll sue you.

And he lies constantly, all the time. Denies doing things he obviously did, denies saying thing he said on camera, doesn't pay what he promised he would to subcontractors if he thinks a law suit would be cheaper. He is NOT a man of his word, and he does not say what he means, nor mean what he says.

Also he holds others to higher standards than himself. He is Double Standard Man. Every other presidential candidate should submit passports, tax returns, college diplomas etc, while he should only show a ridiculous paragraph from his doctor.

So he treats other without respect, respects nobody but himself. He lies. He is duplicitous and two-faced. He is thin skinned and lacks impulse control.

And he is unknowledgeable about politics and the office he will now step into. He doesn't understand the role of a vice president and he didn't even know what a blind trust is.

And then, after all that there is his policies.
he aims to increase spending and cut taxes to such a degree that the US needs a rise in GDP of 40% per year to keep up, or he will increase the rate of the increase of the deficit. With just policies as stated he will increase the increase of the deficit with something like 80 000%

And in a country with huge differences between the rich and the poor he wants to widen the gap.
Fuck him.

>, he cares more about what you can contribute to society.
Then why the fuck did unemplyed people in the rural areas vote for him? If he could he would just ship them to Mexico with the spics. They don't contribute a fuck.

He's a spoiled douche that said literally anything to get what he wanted. He's worse than Hilary in nearly all ways that people demonized her for. But not only that, he's a complete idiot too. At least killary knew when to not say retarded shit.

calls people racist, immediately targets a race.
Sheez, i wonder why people hate you

There was a better way to word what I meant to say. He's worried MORE about BOTH helping/restoring the middle class AND what each person can contribute to that on an economic/career/work level instead of wasting time trying to placate every "special" idiots pronouns or whatever fairy tale they're trying to live that day. Of course unemployed people are going to vote for him. Those are people that WANT to work but their jobs were shipped the fuck away. If they were lazy pieces of shit they'd just sit on their ass and vote for Hillary so they could pull free handouts for the next 4 years.

Believe it or not, some people still have enough self-respect that they actually WANT to go out and work if the opportunities there to earn their money instead of just being useless fucks sucking off the government teet and draining tax money.