Chinafag here, do what you will with the mexicans and muslims, but if the US causes another economic recession...

Chinafag here, do what you will with the mexicans and muslims, but if the US causes another economic recession, we will go to war with you.

Be warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.newsweek.com/south-china-sea-war-nuclear-submarines-china-united-states-barack-obama-xi-473428?rm=eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like they are going to war with us regardless, we are so weak now...

ching chong bing bong me dun rikey ror tone.

fucking chink GTFO.

You probably won't though

Just like trump probably wont be president right?
Stay naive, it will be your undoing.
Procrastination will be spell the end for western civilization.

europe.newsweek.com/south-china-sea-war-nuclear-submarines-china-united-states-barack-obama-xi-473428?rm=eu

Major war has been quiet for a long time since WWII. It is time for another one. Can't have peace without war, can't have war without peace.

i dont think anyone fully appreciates the shit you would walk into invading america , even up here in canada it would be a total gong show so much land, just look to Vietnam thats pretty much how i imagine it , unless we started launching nukes which i kind of doubt , really would be a waste of china's time to ruin all this land , these are all my opinions and thoughts though in the moment not really thought much deeper then the time it took the type this out LOL

It's inevitable, fascism must be overthrown.

Back to the sweatshop you no good chink

Soon

you just gonna be pointed in the direction the elite want you to vent your rage as has always happened in history

>The elites
Uhm look at the stock market, we ARE the elite.

Need us to install more safety nets for ya?

the chinese have had there ass handed to them by every dominant culture wether it be the japanese or great britain for centuries. you don’t have it in your dna.

You're all cucked by Mongol DNA chink fagz. What do you think we'll do to you? Go back to stocking Walmart with goods I'll buy.

Nothing is going to happen. Trump loves muslims, hillary and mexicans in reality....

He has been lying since day one 95% of the time.

>paper army
>copy/pasted US tech
Come collect the debt, faggot

Blin

>if the US causes another economic recession
No problem. we're going full blown depression now.

Trump loves China, he wants to make a wall just like you did.

His not going to do mass deportations. Stricter border and more funding to border patrol is what is going to happen.
PS. My border agent buddy tells me that the worst immigrants are the Chinese and Indians that fly into Mexico and then pay to get smuggled across. They have money and claim to be refugee. Once they get into the country and are gifted 20-30grand they contact their family in China and get sent more money.

The U.S. would own the skies over china in less than a week.

>he wants to make a wall just like you did.
Over 300 million people died constructing that wall, thats the entire American population, and only a fraction of ours...you guys cant even kill the Canadians, Cubans, Russians, Vietnamese or Koreans...what do you seriously think you can do against us? seriously?

The US army is a lot smaller then you think kid.