FYI All of you fucks that voted 3rd party are just the same as trump voters and should kys...

FYI All of you fucks that voted 3rd party are just the same as trump voters and should kys. Clinton would have been president if you didn't waste your vote on candidates and parties that have no chance of winning. congratulation on ruining our country and giving it to trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/us-election-donald-trump-president-result
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cry more faggot.

easy troll avoided, nobody respond

I voted for Gary Johnson and couldn't be more ecstatic that Trump beat all you SJWs into submission. Time to stop being victims crying in your safe space with your participation trophy. Grow a fucking pair, get a job, stand up for yourself, and stop being a fucking victim. $20 trillion isn't going to pay itself back.

I am BEAMING laughing at all the crying liberals!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get out of your parents basement before we cut off your welfare for good.

MAGA!

Trump is president and all you can do is cry about it

Are you retarded? What makes you think that people that voted 3rd party would automaticaly for the bitch? Actually, 53% of the "independent" voted for him and only 36% for the bitch.

The 3% was almost all Republican based Libertarian voters that would have went to Trump anyways giving him an even bigger victory. Cry moar pussy

Voting for Johnson was taking away a vote for Trump.

this two-party system with indirect voting seems like a flawless form of democracy

He gave them MORE reason to cry, not less.

>automaticaly voted for*
Fixed.

When you look at the percentages that Gary and Jill got, third parties probably took more votes away from Trump than Clinton.

Glad your minimum wage job will only get you less income now that dumbass wants to compete with China in manufacturing. Enjoy yourself poor dumb shit.

love,
Rich America

I only voted for Trump because of you.

The media the polls and Clinton and people like you

That's what made me vote for him

Lolz

Is this fucking b8?
I refuse to think that someone is this stupid

That's because that bitch is a lying criminal who isn't going to be happy to see who Trump replaces Loretta Lynch with. Comey the Cuck is gone too.

Both Clintons will probably be charged. Between the emails and their fake charity, they are going to be tried.

I honestly thought Americans weren't smart enough to see past it.

Hillary was on track to WW3 with Russia. Your life is safe thanks to this election, no fucking joke.

Deal with it, faggot libtard

Ah yes, the good old "We only lost because people voted third party" arguement. Gotta love the post election day tears.

I'm early-40s, work from my home office, and make 6 figures. My hot blonde wife is out running right now to keep her ass tight as hell. I drive a Mercedes and have a boat and a 5 bedroom house in suburbia.

Bernie and Hillary just want to raise minimum wage and cause inflation which would have fucked me and my investments.

Nice try, cuck.

>Implying that, with a clear conscience, I'd vote for a criminal.

Who would have ever thought that Sup Forums had a large role in saving the world?

Why didn't you just vote for Trump?

shut up fag, they are all on the same team. elections are fake.

Because I didn't expect Trump to win. Voting for Gary Johnson in the hopes of getting 5% nationally to qualify for election funding in 2020. We got a little over 3% which is still an improvement over 2012. If fucking asshole Weld wasn't campaigning for Hillary the whole fucking time we would have easily surpassed 5%.

we get it OP, you love nigger cock.

Nope, I would have voted for Trump if Johnson wasn't on the ballot. I've always been a republican until 2012 when they fucked over Ron Paul again.

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-11/us-election-donald-trump-president-result

Here's one of the more respectable german newspapers ranting about the presidential election.

Actually, every single poll done on third party voters showed that had there not been a third party candidate in the race, they would have voted for Trump or not at all--and they were overwhelmingly anti-Clinton.

Accordingly, had there been no third party candidates, Trump would have won by an even greater margin.

Your premise is very much flawed, user.

FYI, I was not only pro-Hillary, but in fact worked on her campaign. While not happy about the result, I have to say we were shocked inasmuch as we and pretty much all the media and pundits apparently are not in touch with reality when it comes to the hearts of the American people. I'm sad to say that, but I'd have to abandon all reality to believe otherwise given the facts and results from last nights election.

From what I saw, according to statisticbrain.com Trump won
>90% of registered Republicans
>48% of registered Independent
>89% of registered Democrats

Businesses HATE this guy, who makes 6 figures just while working at home! Click here to find out his secret!

user are you on social media? their entire set is vomiting those kind of desperate narratives
->feels good
the flailing of smug, out-of-touch self-proclaimed culture cops makes the grass grow

>automatically vote for*

how is "would automatically voted for" fixed in the slightest?

Actually fixed.

kek 14 year old edgy child detected

The dem numbers are probably fucked because of bernie supporters switching to dem to vote for him in the primaries.

Many bernie bros felt trump was better simply because "anti-establishment".

HAPPYNESS IS FILLING MY WHOLE BODY

By
>running right now
You mean
>getting gangbanged by black guys
Right?

You don't have to abandon reality, The majority of the US voted for Hillary. It's the electoral college that fucked the US.

Hillary is a criminal and serial liar. Americans had enough with her shit. Once Lynch and Comey are gone, the indictments will be flying against the fucking Clintons. Just wait. This isn't about "jailing opponents," this is about justice for breaking the law (mishandling classified material and pay-for-play with their fake charity bullshit).

Liberal tears might just fix the drought problem in California.

It's actually far worse, Shillworker: You had many times the funds, many times the contributions, many times the resources, the media on your side, the machine on your side, the establishment on your side . . .

. . . and Trump just had little old him and a comparative fraction of resources.

Had it actually been a fair fight, I think Trump would have won in a vast landslide.

You deceived yourself into believing your own bullshit, just like OP and all the other leftist liberals. You have ignored all along that none of you are actually in touch with reality. The rest of us, the majority, all knew this. Only you are shocked. What does that tell you?

The American people have spoken, and I stand by their decision. I may not agree with who we chose, but you cannot claim democracy doesn't work just because the results you want are not the results that happened.

I am happy the Clinton's are finally out of the picture though, so there is a silver lining.

God DAMMIT, your tears are delicious! I can't get enough of them!

>kill yourself because you voted for something you believed in instead of something other people told you to

Please leave America you liberal scum.

monica.jaypeg! Birds of a feather..

Yeah, it's really hard to pull off - you have to be at least kind of smart and willing to bust your ass at something where your efforts will not only scale but continually build on themselves. So, yeah: sorry faglets.

>spins uncontrollably

>being this new

this the exit polls even in california confirmed this

Scum or not... You have your president and the majority. Please stop talking and let the real politicians work this mess out. Seriously shut the fuck up.

Grow a penis

Wikileaks* pol is meaningless, stop thinking u matter, you don't.

OH THAT FUCKING SHILL BUTTHURT!! THE TEARS ARE DELICIOUS!!

My "secret" is that I have a real job in IT.

Learn a trade kids. Get certifications. Jobs are out there. You don't need Bernie Sanders to give you a free degree in art therapy so you can live in your parents' basement.

SWEET TEARS
W
E
E
T

T
E
A
R
S

have you adjusted for hillary fixing the reults?
90+ % of america is pro trump

Hey that's exactly what I'm doing. Just got CCNA. Any ither recommendations having been working in the field?

but I'm in a blue state, retard.

False, same thing was said about Perot/Bush/Clinton. the 3rd party vote would have been just like the rest of the votes, pretty much 50/50 if anything leaning more towards gop, since Johnson was pretty much against any kind of corporate tax.

>Businesses HATE this guy
>Businesses
who?
wut?
>America

Trump is business

dumbfucks everywhere

Maybe if all those nigger cuck fag fem libs went and voted she'd have won! But they didn't....SO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FYI Nyote fucks kwamba walipiga kura chama 3 ni sawa tu kama wapiga kura mbiu na lazima Kys. Clinton ingekuwa rais kama hakuwa na kupoteza kura yako juu ya wagombea na vyama ambavyo havina nafasi ya kushinda. pongezi juu ya yanaangamiza nchi yetu na kutoa ni kwa mbiu.

I'm surprised there's anyone on here old enough to vote.

what lost u 2 begin with dummy

I voted Trump so... go cry somewhere else Shill.

Nope, early 40s, make 6 figures in IT, live in suburbia. Work hard, earn certifications, make money. Someone has to pay for all your free shit and your mom's welfare.

Man, this shit is just a repeating cycle. From one extreme to another. Regatdless of the outcome, always some faggot saying "ohhh nurrr, what's happening to muh country?!

Yet, on Sup Forums at 3:25 pm in the afternoon.

>hate both equally
>vote 3rd party
Somehow this is negative for me?
>inb4 implying that Hillary isn't a better choice
She's already fled the country because she knows she should be in jail.

HAHAHAHAHA

No.

The people that voted for Hillary in the primaries are the reason Trump won. Literally, ANY other democrat candidate would have won in a landslide.

lol
exit polls showed 92% of former bernie supporters voted for hillary, 5% independent, and 3% for trump

what alternate universe are you living in?

LOL, I can see her out the window. Nice try.

Exactly. Fractured party. Alienated voters. It was over before it began.

>All of you fucks that voted 3rd party

Blame any but yourself. The Democratic Party establishment wanted the candidate they got. Fuck 'em.

Clinton was always a poor candidate. Shouldn't have run.

#berniecouldhavewon

That's what he's saying, idiot.

Agreed

>The people that voted for Hillary in the primaries are the reason Trump won. Literally, ANY other democrat candidate would have won in a landslide.
you are correct sir, plz proceed

Trips don't lie.

CCNA is good, anything networking/security related. Azure certs are in high demand right now.

trump is an outsider
for now
that is all that matters

A broken clock is right twice a day.

And fuck you for loving a new world order thug who has pledged to end the sovereignty of The united states. Asshole

I work from home.

The dumb bitch shouldn't have cheated Bernie and won fair and square.

Stay salty you triggered little cuck. Didn't your kind threaten to kill themselves if Trump came to power?

Go on, kill yourself.

hahah newp
your turn to stfu you shitwit
satan knows your self-proclaimed bullshit would be spewed far/wide if the outcome were other

>county has voted republican since the 1970s
Yeaaaahhhhh... No.

OK, kids
Your belief is at odds with the actual facts

>Pro-Hillary
>not in touch with reality

I could have pointed this out before the election. But you would have scoffed at me and referred to me as racist Nazi. I'm glad you are listening to reality now but why don't you all pull your heads out before the election next time.

All my fucking friends wrote in bernie sanders "as a way to protest" because they thought clinton would win anyway
I think the polls showing her up all the time really hurt her

Fuck yeah, man. Thanks. Just started the server configuration stuff. More interested in RHL personally, but am actually pretty excited about learning more about powershell. Just got data center 2016 up and running.

true
but repubs most often dont vote
also dont even register, let alone as repub

I know I'm feeding a troll but fuck it.
so let me get this straight
> vote 3rd party, people get triggered
> don't like any of them and plan not to vote because I don't care enough
>people still get triggered
Fuck this country

Hahahahahaha

I didn't vote for either of them. They are both terrible people. Was just saying trump got people to rally behind a common idea, and Clinton could not manage to find any common ground. The rest is history.
Just because the won, doesn't make him a virtuous individual. He still shit, she still shit.

she won the popular vote you idiot, she just didn't get the electoral votes