Trumps Victory is sooooo good

Trumps Victory is sooooo good
But what makes it all the more sweeter is to see the desperation and tears flow from the liberal cucks and PC nazis living in LA and other similar states

Look at the fucking meltdown: nyti.ms/2ekTuUD
This is music to my ears, that fucking whore complaining of a white male taking her first womyn prisidint

So cute these entitled lil faggots think that by making a tantrum they can change the results

>PS
Where the fuck are you now liberal cuck hillary shills, please do keep shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF3MC8PWgJE
youtube.com/watch?v=L_yYd06CrBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LA and other similar states

Kek

We don't have to wake up for work or school, because we do neither, so we're destroying public property.

After all the libtards are done with their little hissy. Now what? Do we follow what president trump puts into law? Do we start the muslim/Mexican deportation process?

MFW VICTORY

FOR THE PATRIARCHY! FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!

this won't apply for the next 8 years
youtube.com/watch?v=xF3MC8PWgJE

I'm a mexican neo-conservative who voted for Trump. Honestly the only reasons i even voted for the guy was because of his policies on guns. Cunton wanted to make strict gun laws...fuck that and because honestly the guy is going to have an interesting term. Clinton would have been the same beauracratic bullshit. Trump is gonna stir shit up and I'm excited to see what happens.I see war on the horizon. Putin is planning something and so are the slants (chinese).
>inb4 Go back to Mexico
>4th gen and 60% Indian.

dirty wetback nigger

Is funny how they suck obama black dick but not hillary clit when is the same politics all because hes nigger...fuckfucks time to get America back

Lol these are the people you voted with.

You get what you deserve I guess.

this thread makes me want to an hero

>protect our families
>protect our values
youtube.com/watch?v=L_yYd06CrBE

lol i know i know my bad but you get the point, i meant california and other similar cuck states like Washington and NY

explain this trumpfag before you start talking shit

of course
please hare more Clinton supporter tears in pcis/vids

who is this? or just a random
also dubs

lol look at those disgusting, feminist dyke eaten nails

look at that emasculated faggot tool

We'll be okay. I think.

who the fuck cares if you are a mexican, trump is not after legal mexicans (which you are if you can vote) only illegal immigrants. Stop with the persecution complex

Im a white Argentinian who voted for trump, and just got my citizenship last year just in time

lol lib cuck detected
admit it you had it coming entitled pricks, go back to neogaf

Louisiana is a state, mongoloid.

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.

Let's face it - if you voted for Trump it's a pretty good indication you have nothing to lose. Nobody who has achieved any modicum of success would ever support him.