Should I kill myself?

Should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF1wi41ExJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What cultural trap have you fallen into?

Won't matter either way

Please do, and livestream here while you're at it

killing urself wont solve ur problems bro. there r lots of reasons to live

>Should I kill myself?
knowing no further information about you, i'm saying a hard yes.

these dubs say YES

'member?

an hero with style tho and assasinate trump

yea I 'member

'member when Sup Forums got that autistic kid to kill himself?

Is dat a yes or a no?

ye why not?

I Was thinking about this

no. survive. be a demon instead.

your mother?

ur mom herp derp

how old are you OP

14 why

You sound so much like a white knight you're breaking my balls unbelievably easy, go back to Red dit

OP your shits all fucked up meng

suicide by cop

suck my chode and fondle my flabby asshole you sub-human filth

nigger trump will deport your fat ass

cause your 14 fuckin years old thats why, keep on, try and enjoy yourself a little more , dont take things to serious young buck

I might be fat but you're still a nigger

takes one to know one nigga

Dude,
First: MODS

secondly, chill out man, suicide is fucking disgusting for the rest of your inner social cycle and family

>know where the white house is
>911 into it

If I Think about everyone else all the Time who thinks about Me

Do you need someone to think about you? No.

>hurr durr takes one to know one
>hurrrrrrrrr projecting hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck off. Are we in 6th grade?

>are we in 6th grade
>hurrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrr
You are, evidently

Yeah do it faggot.

OP ill tell you a story , some of u retards may recall but i doubt it . when i was your age i tried to kill myself with a shit ton of sleeping pills and some other drugs , i wrote a note that just said no one cares cause its how i felt at the time boohoo whatever, anyways heres the point, i got up cause i needed to piss and didnt wanna die and piss my bed LOL so i got up and my legs buckled and i couldent really get to the bathroom too easy , shit gets wonky here, had a siezure on my kitchen floor mom said , things blacking in and out alot, but the important part was when i got to the hospital and i was looking at this hospital bed aways away from me and this orb was behind the curtian , it spoke to me with the voices of people i actually knew did love or care about me they spoke as if i was already gone "where is user" shit like that all they voices wondering where i was at like i was gone. suicide is pretty selfish , i do think that, but i also understand the feeling so i have mixed feelings , like i say , try not to take things to serious, you young , pick up meditation maybe , turned my life around, saw and heard many things that changed how i view life

cool story bro

You're really getting on my nerves with those shitty comebacks, fucking autistic little sperg

i know right 10/10 thanks faggot , sorry you life revolves around trolling and being a general goof most of the time , but hey i guess we cant all have life changing experiences can we bitch made

Ffs this is shit. Even for a suicide thread. OP dont kill yourself. Just watch tv and enjoy memes like the rest of us until you drop dead in a few decades anyway.

Well, that's good.
Totally weak to take the pills.
Have been in the grave's door two times, it only makes you stronger when it's not intentional

Fuck outta here nigger. If he wants to do it then let him. More entertainment for us.

Thank you
I feel like shit right now but your comment made me feel nettet.

yeah what would be more manly big guy LMFAO get the fuck out of here with that , u wanna measure dicks fag boy find someone else , just offering some experience to a young buck , take it or leave it

killing yourself really fucking hurts the ones around you, you selfish cunt.
(but if you're going to do it take out trump. you've gotten nothing left to lose.)

Make sure you Live Stream it you colossal, cock gargling faggot.

Probably

and this guy is right for the record , lots of people can handle loved ones dying, lots of people cant

I'm not young anymore (well I am, 25 is young).
I'm leaving your tip though, fuck off and thank you

yes

livestream it too

it will be the only pleasure that anyone has ever gained from your pathetic existence

Trumps Trips Tell True

>Should I kill myself?
youtube.com/watch?v=lF1wi41ExJ0

the OP is the young buck im talking about pay the fuck attention , 25 and u cant figure that one out? lets go back to measuring dicks, iv done this and that seen these and those, get fuckin shot goof

Ok, you have an issue, but since you seem like a morally ok dude you're fine, night my man, we're all faggots

you have 14. go outside and fuck for your life. you dont need job or money, you are just bored. if you think that the whole world is against you its normal for your age

*tips hat* gg my g

How will I sleep now..
>An hero..
>An hero..
Night though

Am cuck

Actually, it WILL solve all your problems, you dib.

Name three.

Solving means 'working them out', as in taking them and get through them. Think of it as an argument with a person. You can either talk with them, or turn your back and ignore them. The latter is comparable to suicide, given that the argument takes the form of life.

Sensation, experience, knowledge

Who cares? You don't have to care about your problems anymore once you're dead.

Who cares if they are not "worked out"? You certainly won't. So DOOOOO EEEEET!

No.

If you have to ask, you probably should

Sensations can be painful

Experience can be tiresome

Knowledge can be depressing.

It's about using the proper words, and therefore ideas. You are not solving your problems, you are leaving them unsolved.

They are solved for you. You don't have to deal with them anymore.

Negativists.

They are not solved at all. They are discarded or transferred, depending on the situation.

Realists.

be an hero do it

They are.

I prefer to consider myself a stoic.

Op if your serious 14 get of this site and dont look back. Go do whatever 14 year olds these days do and just see what life has to offer.

Get a bit older and see how that's going to work out for you.

you're still a kid, go enjoy life
also, what are you doing on 4chin?
It's definitely not the way to go

Haha, nice try young one. Wisdom comes from experience, not from knowledge.

>Suicide is not the awnser, its the solution

Yes, that's exactly why I said "Get a bit older".
Reading's not your forte, is it?