I'm a liberal cuck. This is my ex, a hardcore SJW. Would any trump supporters grab her by the pussy?

I'm a liberal cuck. This is my ex, a hardcore SJW. Would any trump supporters grab her by the pussy?

Does hatefucking SJWs count as MAGA..?

>Would any trump supporters grab her by the pussy?
Trump supporters just like 2d anime girls for what I see.

ab-so-LUTELY

Ew, no.

Gays for trump

Yeah id turn her into my willing little slave, i bet she would be such a good little slut. When a real man takes her and makes her feel like a woman.

I bet she'd take it..

Oh she would, she would sit on her knees and whimper out "thank you daddy" when she isn't gagging on my cock.

She likes anal, plus dat ass...

You know its because she loves to be treated like an anal whore, and the only time she feels alright is when a man makes her cry from pain when she gets her ass used.

Heavy daddy issues too..

She's so mad about the election

Big chocker, i bet she loves to be humiliated by being called fat and disgusting aswell.

You could probably manipulate her into doing anything.

Insecure SJWs with daddy issues are easy, just disagree with them.

Think she would like being jerked off to by a trump supporter? Hatefucking would be better tbh

Yeah she looks like the typical "i fucking hate you you white cis male! Fuck my cheap whore ass harder!"

She's a total skank

i would easily spank her until her begs for more while feeling a real man's cock on her insides

Oh? whored herself out when she was with you?

send more pics of the skank who needs a real man

Love the skirt.

Chelsea Clinton?

Yes. She fucked another guy. I ate her out after.

She needed a bigger dick than mine..

If you where a real man you wouldnt be a liberal now would you?

Good point...

More of this whore