Alright Sup Forums I am FUCKED and in a super tight spot right now. If I don't get 800 dollars I will be fucked...

Alright Sup Forums I am FUCKED and in a super tight spot right now. If I don't get 800 dollars I will be fucked. School jewed me out of my state money. Brainstorm with me janky ideas and help me figure out a way to make 800 dollars otherwise I will be FUCKED

best i can do is $799.99

You have 2 kidneys still?

easy money, now that trump is elected it will rain down with money and you can just buy like 50 new kidneys.

see it as an investment.

Where do I sell my kidney

suck some dick

I have no mouth

why are fucked user?

rip

How fucked are you?

80 guys at $10 a pop

there you go OP, get to gloryholin'

You could umm- get a job. Work over night at a gas station, or find a graveyard shift work while you're not in school.

My account will overdraw and I will owe thousands of dollars plus I have no way to get to school so I will have to drop out. So stupid my whole life is riding on 800 fucking dollars.

Just kill yourself. I mean, you are fucked either way.

don't be fucking idiot, you technically don't need that kidney now, but keep your priorities straight idiot:

1. Healthy body
2. Healthy mind
3. Assets

Don't make the mistake of impairing your future ability to earn/provide by short-term goals. Think fucking longterm. Don't sell your kidney.

You didn't paste an image code in the text box...tell me you didn't do that

Do you have any money or cash at all?

Can't get a loan OP? Between a few friends and family members 800 bucks isnt THAAAT much to come up with. Maybe I gotta check my privilege though.

maybe 50 bucks but honestly I think only 34 I needed to let my mom borrow a money
I got a loan from school already and my entire family is poor as shit

Fuck you op. Go be a nigger.

Start sucking cock to make money

As fucked up as this sounds,get the money from you're mom
Buy an eighth of weed for 40 bucks.
Break it down nd resell it in smaller bags for ten bucks a pop. U should make about 60-70 bucks.back if u do this right
Take that 70 and buy a quarter of weed.
Repeat
Then buy a half
Repeat
So on and so forth
If you can't get the money from you're mom
Take the 37 bucks and buy a dub(20) of weed
Break.it.uo.into 3 smaller bags
Find gullible ppl
Make 30 bucks
Buy another dub
Do it again
Take the 60-70 bucks
>see above instructions

Talk to your finance people.
Go as high as you can.

Explain your story but don't make it a bitch sob story. You don't wanna look like a faggot who spent all his money on weed/dumb shit.

List out why you can't afford it.

If you're not a scrub and have a job ask if you can do a payment plan.

If not drop everything before the bill comes.

This is not an option where I live. I used to sell weed in my town but there is about 4 or 5 other dealers now and nobody gets ripped off anymore.
Not a thing. I already tried im fucked

Two very different people right here lmao

In the kind of situation you are you need to change your mentality.
Yeah there are five other dealers. But those five other dealers don't have to come up with eight or nine hundred dollars. Now I'm not saying to step on toes or anything or start a war but hell man get your s*** go out there and start trying to grab trustees and as for people not being gullible there's always high school kids that are getting into smoking those are the easiest targets chill around high schools and colleges and skate parks

Sell your stuff, like your books or someting

your only option is to suck peepee

Right now he already is.

Post a craigslist add about how you are a straight male but in a bind and need x amount of dollars. Post in M4M. Many gay guys have a fetish of fucking straight men. You might get it all in one shot. I had a gay guy offer me 1000 dollars at a bar in LA one night. Turned him down, but it opened my eyes to the possibilities if I ever want to be gay haha

I would need at least 3000 dollars to get fucked in the ass. My dignity is worth higher than that but I know nobody would be willing to pay

Just kill yourself already.

Too late nigger.

If you bet on Trump yesterday when he was +500, you would have only had to bet $160 to get your $800.

Now you can invest in some knee pads and start sucking some dick.

I....I might...thank you user....

You're probably a faggot.

I know an insanely rich dude who asked me my price.

Answer?
>Not for sale

This is some advanced newfagism

Like already mentioned the only way is prostitution or illegal activities to get in such a short time so much money. Go suck 10-20 cocks and you have the money