Are men and women treated equally in these United States of America?

Are men and women treated equally in these United States of America?
If not, what areas are pro-female, and what areas are anti-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37456449/top-modelling-agent-says-male-models-suffer-big-pay-gap-compared-to-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll help you with what you are really wondering about:

stay in your own country, bitch! we dont want you here.

That leaves that man with only 22 cents. Gold digging bitch.

kek

Democratic areas are pro female, republican areas are anti-human

For every dollar a woman makes in the fashion industry, the men get 75% less.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37456449/top-modelling-agent-says-male-models-suffer-big-pay-gap-compared-to-women

Get fucked.

and you are anti-hetro

That explains why Hillary supports the Saudi regime with extreme fervor, while she accepts all the financial support from them she can get as well.

Yes I'm a manager at McDonalds and for crew member positions we pay men $12/hr and women get $9/hr

Either say men earn up to 75% less, or for every dollar a woman makes, a man can make as little as 25 cents, why mix values and compare them to percentages.

Because i like to make things more complicated.

Divorce courts and child custody hearings. Women's Shelters, assault on a FEMALE. But keep screaming how we are unfair and men get special treatment.

majority of dirty jobs are taken by men
majority of jobs that deals with children are taken by women

dirty jobs pay more

Women will always have a wage gap as long as they bear children. The vast majority of women take long periods of time off for pregnancy and early post-natal care. You can't just take 6 months or a year or more off your job and expect to keep pace (all else being equal) with people who are not.

The only reason I'm upset is because if this happened to women then there would be endless bitching and whining until they got a 125% pay increase
but since I'm actually a guy with a brain, I know that most fashion is directed towards women, and the most effort goes towards women's clothes. They're more in demand, they do more work, they get paid more.

Also, you vote trump

Pro-female areas:
The kitchen
On a dick

Pro-male areas
Pretty much everywhere else

The wage gap is a myth.

And chloe makes bank from shitty movies
That’s fair

Just like the holocaust and taxes, right? Fucking autistic cocksucker

So if I make a dollar? Somehow employers pay women 78 cents for every dollar I make?

Why should they get money I earned? If I make a dollar, and 78 cents is left over, that should go to me, not them.

They're treated differently because they are different, It really is as simple as that

Dumb bitch is dumb

Rather than quote platitude stats why don't you use your brain (oh wait, you majored in sociology) and understand that the cumulative salary stats comparisons between the sexes include : unpaid FMLA for time off for children, or possibly short term disability with might be 80% or some portion of your regular wage/salary, or women tend to take more unpaid time off for children while men stereotypically keep working in some cases, also women statistically tend to major in courses in academia that statistically have lower market value post graduation (eg social sciences, art history, psychology, women's studies) that do not equate to same average dollar value as courses men gravitate toward i.e. Engineering or hard sciences.

There is no glass ceiling in the USA its bs statistical lie and women in the USA have the best legal rights in the world--lot of them sure voted for the infant terrible no?

So you've employed primarily women to save money, right?

You don't idiot read my post about what's your degree and or how much time off do women take as an aggregate for children that lowers the overall wage comparison for any job. - fin -

>equality
>equity
Anyone got a dictionary?

It doesn't matter at this point. The wage gap thing started 45 years ago and was disproved 45 years ago. They just don't fucking care. Any point they have, even completely wrong, proven wrong, points from almost FIVE DECADES AGO are still "points" of feminism.
They truly believe that women still won't get hired because they're female, instead of the law saying you need to hire this many females to males. They truly believe that chicks get paid less even after 1963 when congress made it illegal.

That's precisely what most people argued in regards to sports, in particular tennis.
Thankfully the audience who watches tennis tends to be more educated, so as soon as femnazis tried pulling that shitty argument and BBC and elsewhere, the comment sections were flooded with arguments that tennis starts get paid according to views, ticket sales, and projected match attraction, where men simply get more in all areas.

Clearly it's either bullshit, or as the manager you enforce it. Regardless, you're a faggot.

the wage gap is literally a fallacy, it doesn't account for fuck all.

See my 711145651

Agree!

This are women that are students at Yale that get day off today from certain tests because professor said those students distraught by results of election shouldn't have to perform. Snowflakes

I did sorry you beat me too it and you are right -- I posted same points about op who prob majored in sociology and is pissed she can't find a job that pays anything roflmao

If this was true no man would have a job. Employers would just hire women exclusively. Dumb cunt. There are laws for equal pay. In fact western millennial woman have begun exceeding millennial men in education and salaries. So please go kill yourself you shill or blind faith retard.

Not the original user but I'll add my 2 cents.

Assume women get paid less.
If they work for the same period of time, they don't do the job as well as men.
If they work for shorter amount of time, they will get proportionally less money.

Let's assume that a woman doesn't give birth to any children, therefore the "amount of time" is out of equation.

From that, we come into a conclusion that if women did the job as well as men do, and employer could actually pay them less, employers would shift to women. Who wouldn't replace the workforce for a cheaper one if it's doing the same job?

And since the question is nobody, we can say for sure that they either don't do their job as good as men or they do it for less time in a year than average man.

I have a 4 year in Math and I'm learning how to code as a hobby. Didn't see many females in math classes, and I don't see many women learning coding, and all my time off takes care of my kids while I code. Teaching them too. I'm not sure where you're leading up.

I'm also making sure my daughter learns Math since I don't see or hear many girls liking or taking up math, statistically people have higher chances of success learning math.

Personally I'd like there to be 80% men in the work place AT LEAST.
Pic related, how would you sleep at night, wondering if the pipes to your house were going to burst because of a female plumber was busy texting her ex, thinking about what a bitch her best friend is, mistaking a nut and bolt for her chewing gum?

The real question is: does the women deserve the same rights as a honorable, hard working, builder of civilizations men?!

The fallacy of equal wages. For example, I worked in a government office. You had "Grade" for pay level of responsibility. These were governed by US civil service code. Then you had longevity steps for time in service.

I was working there several years then a woman was hired. A woman's libber, she immedately wanted equal pay regardless of her level of responsibility/time there.

So a lot of it is manufactured. I'm not saying its always fair, but as a man, I couldn't complain as they would trot out the "civil service" rules, "oh, you have to wait three more years" for your next raise, even though I had been there 5 more years than the woman DOING the same job.

As of about 6 years ago, single women in the same job get paid MORE than their dude counterparts. It's an insignificant amount, a little less than 10%, but you don't hear anybody bitching for equal pay for single men

Sure, and if this pattern really existed in your hotbed of class warfare work culture the EEOC wouldn't have exposed it already. I call bs troll.

Women hold almost no top positions anywhere.
A capable woman with all the qualifications was recently denied in favor a straight white male for president

Well, its because you are gay and the women don't interest you, thats why you pay less to women?

>a voting democracy is wrong
she wasn't entitled to SHIT
what does it matter if he was straight, white, or male?

Best me to it too poster. She's full of it...EEOC would have exposed institutional statistical issue if genuine so it's her justification for prob being lazy or not time on job. Either way stfu

>78 cents
BECAUSE MUH STATISTICS
Erhm

>women do a shitty job
>therfeore you are gay
what? women have always been awful people.

When 2 men fight for a position, the better one wins.
When man and a woman fight for a position and woman loses, dumb cunts have to say that "it's because he's a man, she didn't win".
Maybe you'll just think about it like "maybe she lost because she's worse as a person", you dumb cunt.

F, in A. It was a vote and she lost deal with it. There have been powerful female leaders in past in UK and India and Israel, Srs : is this a woman posting shite like this because you are exposing how illogical you are and jump on media pap stats or just a troll rofl

that takes shitposting to a new plateau

So wait.. a man makes a dollar and somehow without doing anything a woman gets 78 cents?? What the fuck

those statistics have been blown up by media and the government to make it seem more like an issue. Really its closing pretty well and fast and has been for quite sometime. Its truly less than 5% as studies have found.

Not only that the leading researchers in the field found that the main reason women make less money is due to the fact that they ask for less. I will say that is likely due to the intimidation or ideology some fall into that they are not worthy of it.
Which is just a self fulfilling trap.

Most pay is for performance. I work a job and I am competent, yet I can't do 100% of my fellow worker thats been there for 10 more years, how can I ask for the same pay, til my skills catch up? And some workers will catch up in 3 years and others might take 15 years.

I see women stepping on the job and holding out their check saying, I should get the same money, but again they haven't put in their time

What the actual fuck?

Piss off SJW scum Trump is president your time is up

lol, I agree with you

Goes to show how stupid women and libs are. Men work. Women usually stay at home to care for kids which doesn't bring a paycheck. These numbers are included in that wage gap and make a sever discrepancy. On top of that, men are more likely to be labour and trade related professionals which usually pays more than your typical Starbucks barista. Fucking idiots.

It's like they don't have any comprehension of the world outside their stupid girlbrains
>this is funny, right?
>of course it is, i thought of it
>i'm going to do it
>she brings it up to her friends
>ooh girl that's hilarious! lets do it!
fucking a

there is no wage gap. They dont take into account that med do jobs that pay better by default for either being very difficult or very dangerous. what they are fighting for is getting paid more than men in the easy jobs because they dont want to do the difficult or dangerous ones.

Haven't this been debunked ages ago?

This is how it works:

Male general foremen hire new apprentices, it was like they emptied out a strip club, women big tits, blonde, etc.
when they graduated to journeyman status, they put them in the office as timekeeper, etc.

Then the woman gf did the hiring, not a beautiful face in the crowd. They put those bitches to work!

Now all got equal pay, the ones in the office got "same" amount of overtime as the hard working ones. I never heard the "fugly" ones complain as they knew their place.

>Entirely this.

I have two comics on this. They're sort of kind of related, I guess
1/2

2/2
the point is, women ask for less AND perform less

>pro-female
>anti-male

learn oh to english

If that is true why the fuck would anyone hire men if a woman can do the same fucking job.
It's because it's bullshit that's why.
The only gap there is that men get more paid for doing entirely different jobs that are harder and dangerous than other jobs that women do that are lower paid.
I bet when a woman and a man do the same job they get the same fucking pay.

What country was this? In America, the demorats nominated crooked Hillary who was beaten fairly by Donald Trump.

>implying chloe's entitled ass doesn't make more than any working man in america

I worked a job where there were two women.

The first, user, can you lift these heavy boxes for me and I will do that office work for you. Ok. Even trade.

The second, user can you move these heavy boxes for me? Will you do this office work for me? Oh no, because younare discriminating against me because I used to be a secretary. So I tell her, but aren't you doscriminating against me as I used to be a laborer.
Embarassed laugh from her, but she only saw it one way, would only do "her" job, never help anyone else. But she wanted equal pay.

If you ran a business would you be willing to hire people who would take multiple year long holidays so they can squeeze out a waterheaded miracle.

According to this shit i never got my $14640000

Feel like people took my post too seriously...
Also, yes Trump won but with less people voting for him :/
claiming the system is fair shows how little you people know about your own country

>women get paid less
>the job market isnt filled with them

Most jobs you hire into, you get paid less than the people that have been working there for a long time. Even doing the same work.

>employers want quality (hence job applications and not clicking the "pay" filter on a database of potential employees)
Whoa, never saw that coming

The system is rigged but not well enough to stop the will of the people it seems which is why Trump was shoved into the white house to make the system fair again, and throwing Hillary in prison while hes at it!

Btw Trump had 1 million more votes

Yes, but it could easily went the other way, and how many Hillary supporters would be screaming right now, Its fair! Trump supporters would be signing the blues right now.

Its an all or none cast of electoral votes partially apportioned by population (435 votes) + 2 votes per state (100 votes) + 3 for District of columbia.

Although it seems unfair, the argument is made that there are states that are dwarfed by the huge populations of the bigger states. So for example, although they are part of the union, this was a system established so that population was considered while giving the smaller states a say in the election process. Its not just which state has the most people (California for example).

Really doubt anyone would be celebrating a wicked voting system if hillary won since any reasonable person hates her as well

No, you are ignorant to the fact that we are trying to meld the wishes of the 50 states to elect one leader. Its not just the most populous state rules, or the 10 smaller populated states don't even need to vote, so they might as well stay home? But they still collect my taxes, oh wait isn't this the one reason why we broke away from England? This is why Hillary can get more popular votes and still lose the election. She beat Trump by 2.5 million votes in California. This is more than the bottom ten states total voting population combined. Thats why its an "all or nothing" vote so that the little states with lots of space and few people still count and are not an after thought.

speaking of this why the fuck havent the maps been completed so we can see all the votes. every site just looks like they stopped updating when hillary started to lose.

Everyone's opinion on gender, race, nationality, religion: everyone else gets treated better than me, even though I'm the best!