S/fur

s/fur

Early Bird gets the worm!

damn I just missed max

Hey herm faggot.

Nighty night, Max.

hey whats up (`・ω・´)

Any horse is good, as long as it's not mlp

Just got back from the doctor. Also stopped by the music store again, which was fun.
You?

Meh.

Yo

Howdy, Twitch. How's it going?

How do you guys know each other?

just chillin after a hard-fought meme war

Not much, just uploading my twink folder for a friend. Got tree fiddy out of it. Not really.

Telepathy.

Shits crazy, also didn't even know I got trips too

My magic is unmatched. Maybe.

>Error: Your image contains an embedded file.
>saved from Sup Forums
Fuck off.

Magic.

Nice, man.

Oh, neato.

God, it pisses me off how stupid and myopic the general populous is. They only see what's right in front of them. No one fucking thinks anymore. No one pays attention to actual problems, and instead just complains about people not doing what they want them to do. Why doesn't anyone actually protest anymore? Fear of losing some kind of reputation, or a job? Well guess fucking what: it's already becoming increasingly hard to find a job because everyone is spoonfed bullshit and doesn't think or do anything for themselves anymore. College is a joke, politics are a joke, this whole fucking country is a joke, but not a god damn person does anything to fix it. Whatever happened to freedom? Does no one care? Oh, of course not, because they can't live without shit like their phones, Facebook, YouTube, and bullshit media garbage.

I'm flattered you made that into a copypasta for me.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

To further clarify, my rant isn't because I don't care; it's because I care immensely. I want what's best for everyone, and it seems that most people themselves don't realize what's best for them. People are so caught up in trying to be "successful", but don't even realize what it's about, what the true meaning of life is: happiness. It makes me so frustrated because I love everyone and everything, and I just want peace, love, and happiness for everyone. And sometimes you have to have war before peace because that's human nature, but god damn it, why can't it be for a good cause? Why can't people take a stand, not for themselves, but for each other?

Now I remember why I'm so fucking depressed.

I don't claim to be smart. Everyone here knows that. In fact, I claim to be the opposite because it's true. I'm not smarter than the average person, more stupid if anything. But there are a couple things I am.
1. I'm a thinker. I love to think about all kinds of things. I've been told I'm very wise, and have been since I was very young.
2. I care about everyone. That's what all that is about.

Good.

It's just that I've always lived with the weight of the world on my shoulders. It's an immensely heavy burden

You can complain without taking up image space for thread...

It's ok. C'mere, I'll give a hug for your kindness and selflessness about humanity and shit.

Just ignore him. He's posting a copypasta of what I said yesterday. He does it for attention because he's a sociopath.

And just once I want to be told I'm a good person. To know that my care for others doesn't go unnoticed. Just once.

You probably won't believe me, but I f*#cking love you, herm guy.

I didn't say that last part.

Thank you for enlightening me

This guy seems pretty at with shit posting, it's strange

>This guy seems pretty at with shit posting, it's strange
You think he's pretty? Das gay.

That's good to know, and I don't mean that sarcastically either.

I mean pretty at it with shitposting

Just admit you're gay for him, you fagonaught.

Stop being an asshole to him dash. Fuck yourself off

This

Fuck off, Herm. You were never a nice guy.

What? You want to go too?

Let's go, I know kickboxing. You green amphibian dead meme.

wauugh

Oh no, did I start a min war in this thread?

Yo, what's up?

Makes sense.

Nooooo

Now this is a fine pic
Saved

bored

the real war has already been won

I like it too, currently taking TKD. Would spar with her if she was real.

Same, no idea what to do.

I like this pic...

I like it too...