How do I find out if my teacher is a slut outside of school?

How do I find out if my teacher is a slut outside of school?

ask her.

Yes probably not good idea

Give me her info and I'll see if she's a slut..

I can find out for you user, I am excellent at luring basic bitches out of their hole.

I only have her fbook

give us that, we will get her for you

/Allie.ijams

Anyone?

send her a message, waiting on reply

Proof?

Hey op what's your name?

Funny

Adam Gallory, why you ask?

Stop snooping and try to fuck her you betafggt

Dubs and I do it

Hah

He's obviously not Adam tho, first day here?

FUCKIN DOIT DOOD

I'd prefer to find out if she's a slut.
Not out the guy.

We don't know it's him don't ruin some random kids life..let's just stick to her

Same

Literally pointless

Faggot

You want us to believe that he asks your name and you staright up give both your faggot ass name and your last name?

kek.

OP, you're such a fucking faggot.

faggot kys

You seem retarded

I'm op clearly that name was made up

you're supposed to give her a screenshot of the thread faggot.

this thread will be gone long before she even sees that.

You don't have the intellect to get nudes anyway so stop crying.

smh, sexist as fuck...

she is in a relationship faggot.

and op is most probably a teenfag, if he is actually her student and not a autist stalker.

You are indeed retarded

Faggot.

Yeah, she's in a relationship so you can't get nudes OMG how retarded can you homos get... :/

You are indeed a basement dweller :-)

screenshot this thread and send her you fucking autist

and post her reaction.

When you step 1 foot outside I will, omfg you people are so gay

Don't help him user he's a lost child

>Some 15 year old will get nudes from his teacher

what kind of weeb fantasy world do you live in ?

Do it

you are one of the most autist people I've ever seen.

>Not even using the computer to get the whole thread

just become an hero feggit.

80% of women are m8
considering how young she is, id say yes
and gtfo underagefag

Bump

let us know qhen she replies faggot.

dis gon b gud.

Done

Dude charge your phone you psycho

Now, we wait.

Top kek

Trips
I obey

I heard that facebook now sends messages from unknown people directly to some other inbox.

Will she even see his?

Hey OP,

Tell your teacher to go to facebook.

Reply you sexy educational mammal!

That beautiful aryan human of the female variety who happens to educate underage faggots like OP, better reply back soon!

this

>underrated post

We probably should that Sup Forums for that

Hello I am op obviously those statements were made up, my name is Wilson Carter; why to you ask?

Bullshit, I'm OP and my name is Jeff

No, I'm OP and my name is Forrest.

Im op and my name is john cena

Any way we can get more photos of this milky goddess while we wait

You fucking retards, I'm OP and I'm the Principal. She's one of my employees; hence; "my teacher".

No fucking way your op because I am actually op and my name is Milton gardner

Every one is op here

You fucking retards, I'm OP and I'm the Vice Principal. She's one of mine employees; hence; "my teacher". 14/88

Kek.

I'm the principal and I know who OP is.

Op is actually my adopted son.

His name is Kronk

She doesn't even have a private facebook?

>One of mine employees

US education system.

I'm OP.

So... you're basicallu coming out of the closet to say that you're a faggot?

OP isn't really even relevant, he was just some milkhead who caught a lucky streak with a prestigious university in Italy, despite knowing nothing about baseball or biology. It wasn't my time. A loan shark eats a punk like you for breakfast. Quid quo pro. In an interesting turn of events, that city's mayor is suffering from chronic depression . This means no more amusement parks in far off Timbuktu. No more floating castles in the hood. Certainly no more gangs of heavily armoured constables keeping us safe. What doesn't this all mean? Well, our once miserable little shack is turning into a positively pimpin' hotel for only the coolest bow-wows and radicalerest duuudes. If that doesn't convince you to go and fund my trip to the Bahamas, hold on then, because I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. That's when an unidentified white male with a slick haircut slammed the buzzer and answered the damn question. What? Why? A conspiracy? Shut up! It could be that the treasure map supposedly written by a member of Blackbeard's crew was actually a clever fake, not because it was inaccurate, but because we couldn't look deep within to see the truth because humanity is imperfect. Do not disobey me. I'll sue you. I'm contacting my lawyers as we speak. I'll see you in court, asshole.

Well, it's already been established that OP knew nothing about baseball. But that didn't stop him from signing up as a critic at the Peanuts Gallery. It was lunchtime. A lone wolf ate a Kewpie Doll made of yams. Etc etc etc. In other words, the village idiot was out of a job. This meant no more spring water for the town. No more tourists for Old Faithful. Not even a wink for Hamlet - the spotted Colugo that couldn't smell. What does this all mean? It means our planet is turning into a shipyard for swashbuckling entrepreneurs and wobbeling wanderers. If that doesn't convince you to go black, nothing will. That's when Jake the Muss slammed the door and collapsed on the bed. Why? Who? Whimpering kittens? You tell me. It could be that the overworked sailor named Haruki Murakami had finally drunk too much balsamic. Anyway, do what you want. I don't care. I'll be in the barn feeding the ants my sugar water. Peace.

Whoever made his pasta, wasn't even trying.

Any news on le teacher?

OP was no musician, but that wasn't going to deter him from trying to get a gig at that hot new club, 7VEN. It was long past the hour of the wolf. The lone ranger takes aim and doesn't ever miss, I assure you. Etc etc etc. To put it politely, there just isn't a position at the company for you anymore, this means no more chatting to Miss Bliss by the broken watercooler, no more threatening letters to the editor, and not even a chance of you getting on that plane. So, you're wondering, what'd I do to deserve a gal like her? Being blunt, I mean that the median mean isn't what you're looking for, and wordplay just isn't your forte. If you're not sold yet, then wait, there's more. It was about now that Anthony Dean was pulling up into the abandoned carpark, wondering if the Vietcong general would accept his invitation. We could debate this for hours. I've often wondered if all the stars died at once, would we see a remarkable symphony up above our skulls and in the Great Black? Remember, you're free to choose your own fate, but we all have to live with the consequences that come about as a result of our choices. Seeya.

Yeah this is really her

Someone tweet her I will go faster

What time does school let out? She'll be at a nearby bar. Getting drunk at 4 in the afternoon. You can take her home by 5