make america great again

> make america great again
America was great once?

>1955

It went downhill rapidly after 9/11

It all depends on somebody's interpretation.

You mean 1911?

>before women could even have credit cards and we could still hang niggers

so basically make white america great again

Yes, when you hadnt been born yet but you could make it great again if you'd just anhero

>gained independence from biggest empire in the world
>continuously grew and peaked in 30s to 50s
>first btfo britbongs and then saved their ass twice
>saved france from ceasing to exist twice in 20 yeas
>healed germoney after ww
>freaking nuked japan, twice
>healed japan
>made soviet union bend its knee

How can country go from being ultimate alpha to shithole filled with niggers, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberal art students .......... who are so stupid that one actually wonders how stupid can person be

No.

*cry internally*

Post WWII but pre-Vietnam was the best time.

>ger money

The Amerifat speaks in you.

it was pretty rad when we helped kick the shit out of the germans. shit was cash.

Its autocorrect since i bought phone from syrian refugee. Dude sells phones from trunk of his state leased mercedes.

>Implying perfection is necessary to greatness.

>member when marriage was just a thing between a man and a women? I member

also those same niggers have fought in your wars since the 1800 cumskin. You're looking at a past you haven't even lived through rose colored glasses. This is why America is a meme

>implying greatness is a primitive society that disregards any and all but one specific people who aren't even the majority anymore

so basically you believe a great society is a white society, the same reason we're in this bullshit in the first place

youre either in the swamps or a eurofag

>also those same niggers have fought in your wars since the 1800
might as well have sent mentaly disabled people since they would also be moving targets. Wars were won by white people, not niggers.

>wars were won by the same people that started them hurr durr merica

except the civil war that was literally turned by the same niggers you chastised. Plus you never really gave blacks a chance being that every single time they had an opportunity to rise into power you and your ilk went out of your way to steal their inventions and bomb, murder, and rape their way into submission

thats not alpha you pathetic piece of shit. You're the dumb kid in class, killing the smartest kid in class, and then deeming yourself the smartest kid in class

America is about to become the next Rome because your ego won't allow you to have perspective

>smartest kid in class
>nigger
almost believed you were for real, but you tried too hard. lurk moar faggot

>uh muh brein can't comperhend that other people r smurt

Cop out all you want cumskin. You're just proving my point even more

once you failed, you failed, just drop it

Stop acting like that's a bad thing.

Dismissing something doesn't deem victory but rather you refuse to prove a point you know is redundant

which is why you said that dumbass bullshit and why you're on 4 chan stroking your own ego. my guy

What? Thats a shitty thing for anyone who isn't a white middle or upperclass male

Jesus Christ you're really finna end the world just to try and see what that feels like huh

how long are you going to milk this? its over, this is done

Im not milking anything Im just basking in the glory that is you being unable to actually show a shred of actually worldly intelligence

savage

>Primitive
Leading the industrial revolution

>Only cares about one type of person
Literally JUST finished overthrowing actual fascism that stood for exactly that.

>Aren't even the majority anymore
You talking about today or 1955? Because you're wrong in either case. ~62% is still a majority. Hell, it'd still be a majority of sorts of it were simply the largest single demographic

>You're saying a great society is a white society
I know it's hard for you to see past your racism. But try not to project it onto everyone else.

Tell you what, why don't you point out a great society and I'LL bitch and moan about how they were backwards xenophobic savages that occasionally mistreated people who looked, spoke, or thought different than them. Because that's what the history of EVERYONE looks like.

Also, wasn't even the guy that called the year. Just making a case for it.

Also urban Canada isn't either of those places so you're wrong again.

aww, cute try, but if i tried to argue with you after dismissing you as a troll then id prove absence of "wordly intelligence"

well hello there tyrone

No because im not trolling. You just geniunely have nothing outside of a we wuz romans and shit argument

which is cool just admit it and be done lmao

i admire your commitment actually

whis i was more like that

uh huh. so ill just take the w and leave

told you you needed to lurk moar, not sure why you needed so much time to understand the meaning behind that