I am a black user AMA

I am a black user AMA.

why are you black?

Race isn't a social construct.

Why do you guys keep having babies when you have no intent to raise them?
Just curious.

This board has a history of pseudoracism, but to me, there seems to be more and more real racism lately. What are your thoughts niganon?

Black women be crazy. Also black women think they can tie us down with a baby when we just want to be free, then we go to jail because we can't pay child support. This is happening to white men to but it's just starting compared to how long we have been going through this.

Not OP obviously. Strongly disagree with the user in the pic. Nigga was obviously gunned down in black-on-black violence.

What are you going to steal from behind that curtain?

They have an opinion and so do I. They have been raised and seen things differently then I have, I can only say what I have experience and based on facts and evidence I know.

If they want to be racist they can doesn't mean it's isn't/is stupid.

A window is behind the curtain. Please tell me how do I steal a fucking window.

My black roommate does nothing but watch anime and never leaves his room. Why doesn't he go out and play basketball?

you tell us how to steal a window, you're the nigger after all

now that Trump will be president and will deport all blacks to europe, how do you feel about it?

But why white women?

He might just be a weeaboo? Not every black person likes football.

If he is a weeaboo he seriously needs help.

I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM TRY. Seriously though, congress is gonna veto everything that they don't like.

White women are turning into Black Women possibly worst they are the most privilaged group in the world, not white men but white women. They feel/think they are entitled to everything and act like they live in fear, if they feel/think they are entitled to a guy they will have a kid with him to try and lock him down.

It still doesn't answer why you're stealing our girls.

"Steal" Keep saying that. I guess when white men have sex with black women I can say you are stealing are women?

>behind every shitpost lies the eternal nigger

why are you all so loud

Maybe you hang around a lot of loud black people and loud people often stand out.

>women be crazy

confirmed kneegro

Kek

Are you a cornrow nigger, flattop nigger, afro nigger, jerry curl nigger, Drakestyle nigger, bald nigger, or Some other mookie do?
Nigger.

How do you feel about the semi-ironic racism that dominates this place?

I believe the preferred nomenclature is "chimp, orangutan, or silverback"

I would say I am a regular black guy that has an afro.

It's kinda sad. The people here spread more hate than what black people actually do.

You're not even mulatto, let alone black, you fucking honky cracker bastard. You spelled nothing wrong in that sentence and used at least 2 words niggers have never even heard.
Busted, tarbaby.

when are you leaving for canada?

>black

you look at least 20% white

blacks are a mulatto race that have more slave owener genes than whites

deal with it

If it makes you feel any better, most here don't take the site or its users seriously. That, and the complete lack of moderation is why everyone acts as edgy as possible. Only a handful actually believe half the shit they spout

Jamal, have you or Tyrone seen my bike lately. I'm not angry if you give it back right now.

black people say i am pretty dark skinned.

They are just being nice to you

Fucking kek, maybe one of the best.

Did you vote for Trump?

yeah wanted Bernie though.

This is me OP. I spew the edgy vitriol and racist nonsense, whereas in real life, I'm only subtly racist when it can't be proven. And working for the Fed's, I get to do it alot. Your job application Shaquille? Never saw it. Your cheque was never deposited? Sorry Laquanna, I'll get on it...after I get back from vacation.

How do you feel when other blacks do bad hate crimes and people judge you based on that?

Not OP but it seems like its no longer ``semi-ironic´´ but full on redneck racism but i deal with it cause this place is better than ``le reddit´´

Annoyed. If I was gonna kill you I would have done it by now.

Is it true that you really dindu nuffin?

can I see your cock?

Said by the palenigger.

No. I see your into that weird gay racial domination shit.

maybe getting dominated, yeah...

Are you ready to help fixing the america's infrastructure?

Why is it that white women prefer big black uncut cock over shriveled up pathetic white penises? Is it because when black men bust their nut, 4x as much sperm comes out and therefore chance of successful conception is higher? Or is it because of the size of black men's testicles(ping pong balls) compared to minuscule sterile (tic tac) balls of white men?

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

How does this make you feel dark one?

yes

see Maybe actual Africans but not blacks

"Are" women? You stupid bitch.

Well this works both ways user.

im not gay