What's up Sup Forums. I'm here to ask for advice. On what you might ask?

What's up Sup Forums. I'm here to ask for advice. On what you might ask?

Suicide. What's the easiest method. I'm really just with life. Everything is falling apart, every fire I put out causes 10 more. I've been consumed by it all, and I'm taking a permanent leave of absence. I just want to know the best, easiest way. I've seen a lot about sleeping pills, carbon monoxide, and the general other methods; are these the quickest and cleanest? I'm not entirely selfish, I don't want to completely scar whoever finds me, so no crazy amounts of blood or viscera, just something quick and painless so I can slide out the door and be on my way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gYAIv_NfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you tried robbing a bank? That's a fun way to go out. Either you're shot or you make a lot of cash

>I don't want to completely scar whoever finds me
>I don't want to use a method that actually works. I'm just here for the attention.

Blow your fucking brains out, you pussy.

oh, also: see you later user, sorry you couldn't play the life game and win, but if you wanna rage quit than by all means.

However, consider doing something badass before you kick it, use the last of your money or resources and do something cool cause you only get 1 life, ya know?

fuck easy and painless. do something cool or fuck off.

I dont wanna know the Sup Forumstard that slashed his wrists, I wanna know the guy that swan dived into the wood chipper.

My god it's easy.

1. Buy coal grill

2. Fire on the grill

3. Wait until only embers glowing

4. But grill into bathroom

5. Write sign with "careful, CO/carbon monoxide"

6. Put sign on the door

7. Enter, lock door, use wet towels to seal of doorcrack at floor and ventilators or such

8. Lay in bathtub (you can take a bath too if you want and it relaxea you)

9. You will fall asleep and be unrecoverably dead in about 10 minutes.

Feel free to do drugs etc beforehand. The sign is so no policemen or medics die tryinf to help you.

But seriously OP, consider getting help. Life can be shit, but there is always a light at the end (maybe except if you raped or killed a kid).

We can talk op. Talk to me.

check: lostallhope dot com

Also OP I'm this guy. I'll be posting different photos of the one in this post so you know it's me.

If you want.

>8. Lay in bathtub (you can take a bath too if you want and it relaxea you)
>9. You will fall asleep and be unrecoverably dead in about 10 minutes.
You'll get a headache and start having convulsions long before you die.

Not OP. Does this really work user or are you trolling??
I could use this

Spend your life/death doing something worthwhile, like converting to Islam and suicide bombing an abortion clinic or a clinton rally or something.

I appreciate it user but it's past a point to recover. My life has literally come crashing around me, and there's nothing worth salvaging. I fucked up, and offer my life as an amendment to all those I've hurt.

do this

No
CO poisoning is painless

It works. Many suicides are done like this. A ton of retards accidentally dying by indoor grilling too.

That's the reason you do it in a small room. The CO concentration gets high very fast. You might get seizures, but you're out already by then and won't feel it.

But if you're concerned you can take some pain killers before, in case the CO concentration rises too slow and you really get headaches.

Most people just drift away and fell "asleep", basically going unconscious.

Just be warned, this is not a pussy out method. Once you inhaled enough CO, even in a hospital it's super frigging hard to get it out of your system, likely leaving you with serious health damages or dead.

Ignore CO method as people coming into the room will get poisoned as well

Use helium without oxygen
same effect but harmless with an open window

somebody post the picture explaining it

my mom shower and masturbating vid
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

pass:8um4U

Cyanide
Eat almonds until you die

would need pounds of bitter almonds, which taste awful

You sure mate? Tell us about the problems you're having. At least as last contribution to the world.

We want a story.

Hence the fucking sign you moron. The helium method needs way too much preparation, isn't fool-proof and you are likely to shit it up.

Come on OP,why not just get a badass degree, workout, and get a good paying job? Also Trump is president now. There is so much to look forward to.

Ah yes and what should the people clearing OPs place do?
Wait for the CO to fuck off?
Did you forget you blocked ventilation, idiot?

Unlike all these other feely faggots that want to feel good about themselves, I feel like actually helping.
>Helium tank
>CPAP Tubing
>Some kind of breathing mask
>Some kind of tape to secure the tubing to both other contraptions.

Never heard of fire department using respirators.

Jesus mate, turn on your brain for a second.

Police and medics are trained to realize this shit even if he doesn't put up a sign. The see or smell a grill in a house they GTFO.

Also most modern countries medics have CO-indicators on their belts. They make annoying alarm sounds so they get out.

Then you call fire department and wait until the come.

That's standard procedure.

Alright but still
helium is easier and less dangerous kek

Dont forget to watch how much you open the tank, if its too much pressure... RIP LUNGS

Hey you, this is a fascinating method. I have some questions/thoughts though.

See IF (Don't worry I won't ;) ) I were to kill myself O2 deprivation seems like the way to go. As you say it would take about 10 mins for brain death to occur. However, I would like to donate my organs to people who need them, would this CO method prevent the paramedics from restarting my lungs and heart. I was under the impression that with simple O2 deprivation (like using helium) the paramedics could still restart my body (obviously not my brain) and make use of my valuable organs.

Thanks in advance.

I already explained.

Way more preparation, way more ways too fail, less deadly (it's basically lung-intern asphyxiation and can create strokes) because it can easipy be solved by giving you 100% O2.

CO is internal asphyxiation in terms of fucking your bloods ability to transport O2 and is nearly impossible to remove in a short time.

Also as said, the helium method is a good way to fuck up your suicide and end as a fucking vegetable. People having holes in their masks, humid exhaled air makes tapes weak etc and suicide fails.

This Fag. Surely though, you don't even need helium. If you securly fasten a (eg. plastic) bag that doesn't allow air to get though the membrane then you will eventually pass out and die anyway.

Dude as long as you've got no O2 for at least 10 mins then your brain will be unsalvageable.I WANT them to be able to get my body working again.

>Dying with a hot grill by your side
/thread

I hope you don't go through with this but calling emergency services beforehand can be helpful in making sure experienced, capable people find you instead of someone who might get kinda messed up

People who die outside of the hospital literally never can donate their organs.

Time is of the essence and if paramedics can restart (!) your heart you aren't properly dead.

They won't put a respirator and an automated CPR-machine (or do it themselves) to a body that might have been dead for hours.

Usually organ donors die in the clinic (often trauma, typically deadly head trauma)

As said, there is no real way to suicide and stay organ donor. It has been shown in movies, but medically it's 99.9% bullshit.

You don't want to take organs that are damaged by o2 ischemia (O2 depreviation)

Yeah, because real asphyxiation is such a nice death. Why not cutting your throut or doing seppuku? Or drink bleach, might be equally enjoyable.

Firstly they wont get your body working again (because of facts listed above). Secondly, pure o2 depreviation with these apparatuses can fail, as can hanging oe even shooting yourself in the head.

CO methods can fail too, but if done right (and it's one of the easiest methods) it has a very high success chance. Even if medics find you.

..there is no best method. Are you depressed? Men avoid depression by working out. Barring that what if you survive committing? Then you really will hate yourself.
[spoilers]fuckin neckbeard[/spoilers]

Yes that's the idea. It's just about getting the timing right.

Become a NEET

Kill niggers op. Or Trump. Become the real life Punisher or whatever. Seeing as you ultimately pursue death go out with a bang and at least help those who will stay here a litle longer after you.

...so what you're saying...
Is that I've been thinking about this all wrong. What I really need to do is give myself a head trauma (I have already considered this) like outside a hospital? Bro don't be such a downer! If there is a will then there is a way!

Mate sorry, but planning suicide to donate organs is really really fucking hard or nearly impossible.

Sorry. But even if you can give yourself and adequate head trauma, it would need to be severe enough to kill you safely BUT not severe enough to kill you before arriving in the hospital.

I mean, the odds you either die on spot or don't die at all and maybe be a vegetable is waaaaaayyyy bigger.

Also don't forget, if you give yourself trauma and even survive long enough to qualify as organ donor, the monetary costs are huge.

A ton of kids with cancer could propably be treated with the money your plan would cost the hospital/state whatever.

Again sorry, but I would really advise not to kill yourself to donate organs. It propably (I'm guessing 90%) won't work and you will either just die a cruel death or live as a vegetable the rest of your life.

If you want to do good before going out, either stay alive and dedicate your life to help the world or just leave where you are now and go somewhere else and start a new life.

I wanted to suggest loaning money from banks and anonymously donate it to charity, but dependunf in what country you are your relatives might have to pay for it.

OK srs man. I have schizophrenia which is getting progressively worse. The meds make me unhuman (the best way to put it) imagine all your love, energy, motivation.. fuck, every feeling being taken away from you. You just exist, numb to the world. It only gets worse from here. Dude do me a solid... plz...

:( OK I'll think about it man

what is NEET? escuse my ignroance, im a nigger, my nigga

Fuck man. Fucking fuck. Why did you have to have the only reason I could understand to an hero?

Fuck now I have the feels, and I'm really a pretty hardened cold fucker.

Shit mate, schizophrenia is fucking hell. I want to to tell you that I'm sure that better treatments will rise, but I have no fucking clue how soon.

The only thing I can tell you is that there are people who got better or at least with the proper treatment their condition didn't get worse.

Man, please at least try one or 2 other doctors in clinics. Sometimes different approaches can make progress.

If everything else fails, you still can an hero.

walk up to some hood niggers.
call them niggers
get shot
profit

Ah don't worry about it man. Not much either of us could have done about it. Thanks for your input anyway. And don't feel sad, tits exist.

A fate worse than death

Google inert gas asphyxiation. There's a shortage of helium, so the conscientious thing to do is look for nitrogen or sulfur hexafluoride or something.

>Fuck man. Fucking fuck.
>Shit mate, schizophrenia is fucking hell. I want to to tell you that I'm sure that better treatments will rise, but I have no fucking clue how soon.

This.

Op,
I had a case in my family and I want to say that I know how you feel OP but I can't.
Nobody here can.
I just observed how fucking shit it was for my mate.
I can understand why you don't wan't to continue even from just seeing it

I dont want to say do it or dont do it because its your decision
Respect for coming this far though

Good luck to you mate, whatever you will do.

If you cross the river, I hope there is something better waiting for you.

If you don't, Godspeed to you and I really hope you can have some good days despite the shit life gives you.

yeah why not go straight for chlorine

Google inert gas.

No Employment Education or Training

You're fuckin retarded,
>do both
My vote is finding somewhere nice and secluded,
build a campfire circle out of rocks
soak yourself in some sort of flammable liquid
get drunk to thin blood
hold gun to temple
light match
fire

Has anyone had a family member or a really close friend anhero? Why did he/she do it and how did the family take it? (obviously devastated probably but like did they eventually get over it or how did they cope?)

>claims to want to die
>claims to need it quick and painless

Look, you'll know you're ready to kill yourself when you no longer care how long it takes or if it hurt. When even an hour of hard pain sounds better than waking up in the morning, then you're ready, and you won't care how you do it.

Until then, get on with your life.

what if i want to anhero before getting to that point?

Kek

I think you should all watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gYAIv_NfM