Creep Shots vol. 2

Creep Shots vol. 2

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/167-7746632-6782237?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=endoscope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.webms?

hidden cam win stories?

need more of this

i had a program on my sisters computer (bitch used it for photoshop and facebook) that kept her webcam on all the time and recorded on motion detection, was a shitty logitech one so the few i got before she noticed it was on were pixel af, got some of her wacking off before she got up and covered it up

so slutty

nice what program? and did you ever get boobs?

Gf mom

most i got was a dark pixelated outline of them from the side, mostly ass no vag. we moved into an apartment afterwards and i got some shit from under her door but felt bad after it and deleted idk why, might still have it on my ipod tho. the program was ispy or something biggest problem with it was that it popped up showing its recording i didnt really spend much time on finding a better one and it was like 2013 so prob a better program out or updates that fix it. you can also prob regedit some shit and turn the light off.

Any creepshots tips with smartphone?

I used to take pictures but looks to suspicious. So now I film and act naturally, talk to someone while filming another girls ass. Then I take the film files and take screenshots of good parts.
The big problem is the pics are blurry af most of the time and I always get shadows wrong. Camera light is no option. Did it once by accident and got caught by a friend (who did not tell on me fortunately)

Hid spycam in a deodorant container. Lens was as wide as the turn knob. Deodorant stilled functioned as deodorant. I didn't use it much. Bathroom was too small to get a worthwhile angle without being too obvious..

if you've still got the pic i'd love to see it man

there u go, not my oc so don't ask

how many wins? and how long did the battery last?

respect been in situations like that takes courage to do that shit

she's hot !!

Anyone else have any good smartphone creepshot tips?

Amazon has a lot of endoscopes for ~$10

on mediafire ill find it lots of corrupted files from a messed up setting i did

dont understand what that would help with

make your body language reflect the notion that you don't care if you get caught. confidence is key. it helps if you can sit down and hold your phone.
>also you can ask like you're taking a selife like anormie

There's not much to it other than hold the phone down at your side naturally as if you WEREN'T using it to creep. Keep the phone as still as possible to reduce blurring. Outdoor daytime shots are easier because more lighting = sharper pictures. Indoor is fine too, but you have to stablize the camera more. Sometimes, you can do the "I'm just checking my phone" thing to get a different angle. I prefer taking photos over video usually. Video requires more lighting or they turn up darker (at least on my phone it does).

Gf mom fat ass

so you can creepshot her large intestine?

>checked
it also helps if you use the volume up button on side of your phone (if you have iPhone, not sure if you can do this on Android) to take the picture rather than pressing the button on the screen

Some people like pre-teens. This user like pre-scat.

LMFAO

more more more
those tits..

I see, I got the same problem. I already figured holding the phone still works, I also do the fake phone checking. I figured if I film there would be some material of use, photo's usually all suck.
Photo's also require a button press that makes it less

It's also a problem the perfect angle is most of the time in a non-natural place. This shit is fucking hard. I wish I could just rape everyone without concequences.

Aside from the shit quality, how did you do this?
Hole in the wall?

Dont we all wish we had powers to control minds and freeze time :/ makes some good fantasizing though, brother.

I get hat but what if I want to take an upskirt or something

stuck the camera in an old ds case she had sitting around and set it on a subwoofer for her computer or something that was slightly elevated near her wall with the blue light mostly concealed, at the end of one of those videos she found the camera tho.

she's really hot. would love to see bikini or something

Bad angles for shower. Got a couple toilet videos. They didn't do anything for me. Got much better results with bedroom cam.

I don't remember what default battery life was, probably 4-5 hours continuous. I used external batteries for 10+ hour recordings.

its easier if noones around I would assume, but id say hold it in a fist probably and have it kinda flat in ur hand so the camera is pointing up towards you and just walk past them and have ur hand go near the skirt so that the actual camera is under the skirt and then u just walk past her so she doesnt notice anything or think it was u.

LMFAO

ok the other ones were funny now this is just fucked up

if you have any cute girls from the shower or bedroom i'm open to trading if you don't wanna post here. got a lot of oc of college girls changing.

On iphones at least, you can take photos with the volume controls. You can also hold down the button for burst photos, so it's like having the quality of photos while being able to grab several seconds of shots.

Does anyone think she knows how fucking great her ass looks?

Top shelf stuff here!

Lol it's a USB camera with a 3 to 5m cord, wide field of view and pretty good image quality. Lens is only a few mm wide.

link?

faggot much?

I see this one in every creep thread and it's not even that good, stop posting it if you have it.

Holy shit these girls are hot

pro tip: don't hide it in pot plants

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/167-7746632-6782237?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=endoscope

damn who's that?

moar like dis

house guest

moar ma nigga

do you use any app?

Any more of her...mmmmm

Classic...

whats your kik

sister

she knows and pretends to not know for attention. typical high school slut

nah, it was just a random shot that became available while in line at home depot. had to get permanent record of that ass

more?

how did you do it without anyone noticing?

Your sister has a nice ass.

kik = nopenotgunna if you want to talk

moar?

OC

talk.. yeah, talk. lol

great sis :3

do u trade user?

And by talk I mean trade lol

i know she does

Housemate

She's def darting there. I'd hot box that shit y'all

celeb creep action