My university is hosting a "healing space" so people can talk about the election results. Dubs decide if I go...

My university is hosting a "healing space" so people can talk about the election results. Dubs decide if I go, trips decide what I do there.

>go,
>livestream it
>toast here
>go down in Sup Forumsb history

godspeed OP

Act hurt.
Tell them you're starting to succumb to the media's negative portrayal of Trump.
Don't leave when they tell you that you don't belong there.

Time for your Fearless Leader to send that slithering scum to prison. He promised!

offer comfort and sympathy to a nice gril then grab her by the pussy!

Cactus. Do it.

Rolling for this and I dunno why

go and then start masturbating in front of everyone

this

INB4 ACTIVE SHOOTER

Dubs got. Deliver.

Go. Listen.

winrar

user you have to go and slap the ass of as many girls as possible that attend that healing space.

Good luck

Pick up a girl there and give er the dick

A winrar is found

Play some can't stump the trump meme propaganda

Why do I hate liberals so much. I don't know what it is about people like that, that they cry over being offended, or that I don't accept who they are as a person. I don't understand gays, I have no problem with people being gay, but i don't understand it, i believe its a choice, i mean, isn't choosing something better than being born that way? And the whole gender dysphoria, like, i can't fathom how you could feel like a girl if you're a guy, you've never been a girl before how the fuck do you know what its like? I feel like some where down the line, people just started giving in to any impulse they have, and just started going nuts. People do not realize, impulses change, they're just a fleeting emotion, but people cling to these emotions like they are strands of DNA leaving them. So scared of not knowing who they are, they'll accept anything that makes them feel better.

Go there dressed with as many "Make america great again" items as you can and ask girls if they want to be hugged.

That's genius

It starts at 7:30

Lolllll

another thing, why do women just immediately demand abortion rights, "it my body" movement is silly, they'll like, because adoption is hard, and expensive, so lets just give up on that and just making killing babies easier. So instead of making adoption work, and less expensive you guys just went ahead and made abortion easily accessible, because you don't want to put in the work to make it better.

Go around and grab em' by the pussy

please dude

I hate libtards because they're whiny SJWs. According to that political compass thing I'm mildly libertarian but whatever.

About the gay thing, it would be good if it was a choice but it's not. People are just attracted to one gender or the other or both of them. It doesn't really matter imo.

Agree with you on gender though, trannies should be put down lmao

Fur/b

Wear an US flag suit.

this

I'm so fucking proud of you faggots. I thought I was gonna wake up to 4 years of SJW supremacy. But, you guys proved that we are not to be cucked, and how we will not sit idly while libtards act as the thought police. No more will we have to check our privilege. No more will CTR attempt to brainwash us. Thanks guys, and here's to four years of greatness

reroll

go there livestream and come with a trump sign

reroll

Savage

Go there, live stream, bring a picket sign with this written on it "November 9th, 2016, The day Trump grabbed America by the pussy."

Make sure you wear some Trump gear as well. Hat, shirt, etc..

reroll

see
livestream is win already

give link to livestream op

>Go there
>You must be wearing a shirt with USA flag on it, with an eagle and Trump
>MakeAmericaGreatAgain.cap
>Don't forget to say how happy you are that your new DEMOCRACTICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT is there to answer for your community
>Ephasize on how good you feel knowing that your voice was heard and your is going to change this country
>Keep eye contact with every latino in the room that states being there illegally or having illegal family members
>If they say that you can be there with that shirt, be sure to remove it
>And walk in there shirtless
>Showing off your beautiful fresh-painted IN HONOR OF 45TH USA PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN tattoo.
>If you happen to have an eagle be sure to take it with you

Where is it.

I am a rich commercial Pilot that has thoroughly enjoyed fucking with triggered liberals.

This would be better than a skiing vacation for me

Arania exumai!

Play some lunar rhymes on the overhead projector

Have some OC faggots

I'm coming straight from work so I have limited trump supplies and dressed super white (kaki and polo) so I am limited with what I can do

we have a winar so can you livestream or at least pic

Cheers bro.
Now we must exterminate them lest they multiply.