Without using the term "first woman/female president", let me know how Hillary was in any way a better choice

Without using the term "first woman/female president", let me know how Hillary was in any way a better choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_previous_experience
discord.gg/UY736nB
youtu.be/m_WRFJwGsbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Political experience and conflict resolution/deterrence.

>conflict resolution/deterrence
>no-fly zone

kek

CUNT

Sorry, I have De la Tourette's Syndrome.

Not a billionaire

this potato is smarter than einstein , prove me wrong without e=mc2

>Conflict resolution/deterrence

As she so ably demonstrated in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Kenya, et al.?

Or are you talking about her saver rattling toward Russia? All the rhetoric about going to war with them? That kind of conflict resolution?

Sorry man but you're wrong.

She actually had political experience as opposed to Trump just having experience in screwing people over and trying to keep his inheretence

>conflict resolution

Oh yeah because acting like you got amnesia shortly after you called a shot that got an entire embassy killed is conflict resolution...

>conflict resolution
>Benghazi

Oh really, now?

Having experience doesn't mean she was the better person. Jared Fogle has a lot of experience as a company spokesperson, why aren't people hiring him?

political experience alone does not make you a good president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_previous_experience

The majority of Donald trumps policies can be summarized by mercantilism. Mercantilism was popular until the 1900's but economists have since noted that a system where commodities and people move freely across borders promotes growth in both regions.

Along with other policies like climate change, immigration, welfare, most were directions that research by academics and industry has largely concluded would have a positive effect overall.

Hillary was better because the policies she supported mostly (though not all) agree with the theories laid out by researchers in their respective fields.Historically speaking, a data driven approach is a better choice than one based on gut feelings.

That being said, still kinda satisfying she lost. Her policies were mostly a consequence of the party that seems more interested in science-backed legislature, it never seemed as if she was interested science herself. The only thing she ever seemed to care about was that she was in fact a woman.

I gotta say the fact she planned a speech in a room with a glass ceiling to emphasize the metaphor that she was going to break it, and then did not break it, is the best thing to come out of the elections. Ever.

A potato never said that 2+2=4 thus Einstein is smarter

First president with a vagina

To clarify, when I say:
Along with other policies like climate change, immigration, welfare, most were directions that research by academics and industry has largely concluded would have a positive effect overall.

I mean the policies that Hillary Clinton largely backed.

My sis hidden pics and 1 vid
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

pass:Thi$iS4U

But we're talking about the President of the United States. This isn't something a person, and i'm talking fucking any person, can just jump into without having -any- political knowledge of how things work. Trump has no idea how to work in any manner in the current situation he's in. He can run a business, sure, but that's not good enough. It's like saying anyone who can work a laptop has the ability to code C++

Supreme Court choices would have been better.

Trump probably won't be so bad, but his list of Supreme Court nominees is awful.

Each one's a bigger southern-fried Jesus freak than the last.

By the time he gets two of them up there, they will start outlawing everything fun from buttsex to abortion.

>In Jesus name, Amen.

-she has political experience, has never filed for bankrupcy is not a racist,and is cold bloded (even if people dislike her for it)
last time republicans were on the presidency they allowed 9/11 to happen, started a pointless war, failed to save anyone at katrina gave millionares a trillion dollars and started a world economic crisis

Hillary would have been terrible. We need more parties.

She believes in global warming and doesn't want to deregulate practices that are proven to be harmful to the environment and will keep the world reliant on fossil fuels longer

Einstein didn't let us eat him on a daily basis

It would've been entertaining to see Trump's reaction to her winning.
That's about it.

Thereby saving your irredeemable degenerate cesspool of a society.

>t. Canadian with no hope left

Trumps lack of impulse control and angry threatening statements during the campaign is kinda scary for somebody who has his finger on the button.

Speak for yourself...

>The only thing she ever seemed to care about was that she was in fact a woman. I gotta say the fact she planned a speech in a room with a glass ceiling to emphasize the metaphor that she was going to break it

This is exactly why I'm glad she didn't win. It was all about her gender in this race, nothing more. It was her turn. The whole glass ceiling thing and imploring young girls to achieve their potential showed just how much being a woman in the white house meant to her - not real policy and real governmental change, of which there would have been little to none under her presidency.

And fuck her 'experience', she's been shown to be incompetent in so many areas from foreign affairs to domestic. Against any other political opponent, she would have been outclassed, and she STILL lost!

>conflict resolution/deterrence

>no fly zone
>syria
>russia

lolwut

It's not going to save society. Ban abortions and buttsex and you'll just get 100,000,000 more parentless niglets with no home and no food and no school dragging the economy down like they do in the south.

Abortion keeps the degenerates in check. Buttsex keeps them from having abolitions.

We Yankees figured this shit out a long time ago.

Can't wait until they stomp on all of those tranny faggots thinking that because they voluntarily mutilate themselves and pump themselves full of chemicals that they're entitled to do pretty much whatever the fuck they want just because they say they're a man or a woman.

I hope they get curbstomped so hard these next four years that they all go to yurop or Canada and don't ever fucking come back

She is the first woman for pr-shit!

>Against any other political opponent, she would have been outclassed, and she STILL lost!

I think the GOP could have nominated a goat dressed in a three piece suit and she still would have lost.

She is the last in a long line of pressidents with a peculiar characteristic of not being a male.

She stole billions of dollars from the clinton foundation to fund her own agendas. I think thats worse.

I can't wait until Trump/Pence's policies run all of the fucking degenerates out

Godspeed Canadafag, when America's great again, you can come down and live with us

My vote for GOAT

>political experience
Time and time again she's proved her incompetence

You can't fault Jeb for trying, though.

Not a white nationalist

Her clit is bigger than Donalds dick

Hillary's literal tons of crimes and shit WikiLeaks has on her - from all the email shit to Vince Foster to Benghazi to the child trafficking shit - are the first reasons she should never be President. Those things alone make her a terrible choice.

And I don't remember a single time in all of my years on this earth, where anyone had anything positive to say about Hillary, before she started running for President, and even then those people were few and very far between.

hillary conference discord.gg/UY736nB

her economic proposals wasn't shit
She wanted to strengthen the lower and middle class to increase the buying power of the general public and thus put some speed in the economy to grow jobs
To implement Obama Care efficiently instead of half assedly like the current Congress managed.
She wasn't a condecending bitch to everyone
75% of what came out of her mouth during speeches wasn't lies
She has in no way indicated that she thinks:
- that vaccines causes autism
- that China made up global warming
- that abortions should be illegal
- that she thinks the world was made in seven days by Sky Beard

the current third partys are shit. libertarians are showing improvement . but the Green party is pants on head retarded.
no one gives a shit about your judeo prudeness bullshit . take note that hilary got the majority vote even with her shitty record because its only you prudes who care about gasing the degenerates

If Killary won, would billy boy be "first man" or "first gentlemen"?

you can't
this potato can't express itself but might know every secret of the universe

Sounds like somebody sleeps with a binky in his bum-bum...

She was a shit choice, but the better one.

She would have been four more years of the same or a little worse. Good on some things, like the environment and diplomatically but undoubtedly a large part of the institutional problem.

Trump can be bated into reacting. Hes never held public office. He hadnt read the constitution last time i checked, which was during the primary. He is an authoritarian and arguably fascist. His tax plan benefits him and his people fucks everyone else. His views on women, minorities, the disabled, our military, the bill of rights and basic human dignities are well documented and hateful. Hes also a lizard person.

We just made one of the biggest bullies in our country commander in chief, chief of the executive branch, able to make his own law enforcement policies and the steward of our nukes.

Thw stupidity of people in this country knows no bounds. We really are a sick society.

she wasn't.

bernie was the better choice, tbh.

>As she so ably demonstrated in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Kenya, et al.?
Because as we all know the role of the Secretary of State is to be a one-woman army in charge of stabilizing unstable arab countries.

still president since former presidents are still called president

Damn right I do, and now all of the lgbtqabcdefg faggots can live in fear knowing that America is run by someone who doesn't humor their shitty mental illnesses, if they want people to tell them that they're a fucking dinosaur, they can go to some other shitty apologetic country to do it

Unlike Trump, she would have defended the rules-based architecture of the postwar world order, which has allowed Western interests to flourish, and market globalisation to lift billions out of poverty.

Trump by contrast, will likely start a protectionist chain reaction leading to trade war, a chaos in which rising challenger powers (China, Iran, Russia) will seek to carve out spheres of influence, thereby limiting the American hegemon.

You're welcome

But if he was ordinary man, what would he be called?

She wasn't, the Democratic pray dun goofed, if bernie sanders was going against trump we would be asking Republicans if they feel the burn.

It may be true that hillary did all these things, but Trump is a businessman who has only ever cared about the United States or his own international business intrrests. Do you think he has any idea of where Somalia is, much less the name of their leader?

Well said user.

wait, that wasnt a goat dressed in a 3 peice suite?

She was going to be shit. But if you want a legitimate reason. Donald Trump.

Because he's a retard, just like 50-70% of all americunts.

She would nominate liberal supreme court justices. That's all.

Instead, our justice will be chosen by christfags who want to ban gay marriage, deny rights to lgbtbbq people, criminalise abortion like a third world country, defund planned parenthood, mandate abstinence-only sex education, prosecute marijuana users in states where is legal, and deport immigrants. Call me a cuck all you want, but you fuckers have no concept of what originally made America great

maybe whole knowledge of humanity is too pathetic for potato so potato doesnt speak

Her own Secret Service detail called her airplane "Broomstick One". There is nothing good one might say of this horrible creature. She even turned her own cobwebbed vagina into a political issue. She deserves to be droned just as she has done to so many decent leaders in the Middle East.

this is true. hopefully we won't go full on isolationist. globalization has already done irreparable damage. but i guess letting millions die is really just survival of the fittest at this point.

Drumpf is likely to nominate equally "liberal" justices. It's Pence you want to be careful of.

the new supreme court justices is the saddest part of this whole affair.

i doubt that. but we'll see.

Drumpf is still a Constitutionalist. He was genuinely offended that he felt obligated to bribe government officials for his building permits. Without the Constitution there is nothing.

Agreed. If the democrats had won the Senate, I wouldn't be too worried.

Religious institutions (and businesses) should have the right to deny services to lifestyles they disagree with.

If LGBTBBQ people don't want to be discriminated against, then they should conform. In private they can be whoever they want, but in public they need to present mature, professional fronts and fit into the mold of societal expectation.

There should be consequences to unprotected sex. Abortions are a get out of jail free card for slut behavior. And in the case of instances of rape or incest or cases where the child has deformities, pull a Sparta and cast that fucker into the woods.

Parents should be the ones to teach their kids about sex.

Marijuana should only be used for medicinal purposes.

Immigrants shouldn't be here in the first place and dodging all of the normal trials and procedures to entering the United States is an insult to all of the immigrants trying to come here legitimately.

He does have some liberal qualities to him.

Sounds like someone doesn't know what gender dysphoria is or how it works

>Religious institutions (and businesses) should have the right to deny services to lifestyles they disagree with.
Not if they offer their services to the general public: in such a case, they are still answerable to the people. Society being what it is and all.

It's a mental illness and should be treated like a mental illness, not accepted as reality.

The consequences of denying those services are reduced patronage and non-maximized incomes.

That's enough.

Only Public institutions (like the DMV or IRS) should be penalized for discrimination.

she can do things and stuff and...female president

fuck.

You know he has been a Democrat, right? The joke is that he was sent in (along with Bernie) as a spoiler and then he started to chew the scenery (overstepped his role).

on the bright side, maybe he'll restore some of our liberty that we've lost in the name of safety. we can always hope.

It has no brain. No sort of gray matter. It literally can't have any knowledge.

This.
And this again.

That said...., she wasn't Trump and was, therefore, the better choice.
Would you rather eat something that tastes bad every day for four years, or would your rather be given incurable cancer??
THAT, was the choice we were presented with.

Trump is a willfully ignorant, malignant ape who only surrounds himself with sycophantic yes men.
We did not just get Trump..., we got Giuliani, Gingrich, and a formerly disgraced Army General named Flynn.
Everything that the future Administration does will be "rubber stamped" the GOP controlled House & Senate, just because they want to be reelected in 2 years.

Thank you, Trumptards...., I stongly suspect that, by this time next year, you will have a severe case of "buyers remorse"..., but there won't be anything you can do about it.

Then should people with it be forcibly changed on a neuro-chemical level? Because that's the only "treatment" I can see that would "cure" Gender Dysphoria.

Otherwise, what would you suggest?

She WASN'T a condecending bitch to everyone?

You must've missed the part where she called any Trump supporter a "basket of deplorables" and basically unable to be saved.(A majority of the entire fucking country she wanted to preside over)

Or the part where both her and Obama said the ONLY reason people were voting for Trump is because they were "afraid" of a woman in the white house.

Keep telling yourself whatever the fuck you want so you can get to sleep in your safe space tonight, but the fact is it was the bitch's talk-down-to-you attitude that brought record numbers of motherfuckers out to vote AGAINST her.

No, we're not scared of a woman in the white house. No, we're not homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, sexist, bigoted or anything else JUST because we don't want some cunt shoving their agenda down our throat at every fucking turn like an average SJW out spouting bullshit like they have any world experience at all. Get real.

She wasn´t a better choice cause she was a fucking meme but trump outmemed so it was her loss

>chief of the executive branch
>We really are a sick society.

American democracy is fatally flawed in that it allows the executive too much power. The POTUS is basically an elected king. Sooner or later you were going to end up with a crack-pot in the white house and there is not a damn thing anybody can do for four years.

You know how birds eat or kill their retarded off spring? They qualify

qualified

competent

she won more votes

When you're in the public, you're in the public and you lose many of your private rights.

youtu.be/m_WRFJwGsbY

Trump knows the business world and can arm his team and party members better against lobbyists with that experience because US main problem is corporate influence in the government
>Conflict resolution
Literally playing three way chess with Russia and Isis in the middle East with resistance fighters and Syrian government as pawns for the US and Russia

Sure. People with schizophrenia are given medications that help them stay grounded in reality. People with bipolar disorder are given medication to prevent them from going too high or falling too low.

People with gender dysphoria should be given medication to correct the chemical imbalances in their brains that cause them to believe things that aren't true.

>not trump.

Thats enough in and of itself.

>You must've missed the part where she called any Trump supporter a "basket of deplorables" and basically unable to be saved.
I think she was referencing the literal Neo-Nazis who expressed support for Trump publicly.

Go to Canada fag.

>75% of what came out of her mouth during speeches wasn't lies

So the other 25% that were lies are completely okay? Is there a lie threshold we should know about? 25% is cool but 26% means you're full of shit.

Uh actually Trump said he wanted to allow states to choose whether or not to legalize marijuana, which is how it should be.

As far as gay marriage/rights, trump doesn't really care too much about that. He's not against it by any means, and even then, the Republicans won the house and senate. I think that they'd be more likely to take a stand against faggots than Trump.

And what made America great was that the majority of people had a moral compass aligned in generally the same direction. For most of our history it's conservative Christian values, which meant that despite the fact that we had issues, in general, it was only slightly to either side of our unified moral compass. And I'm not saying that conservative Christian values are necessarily THE thing to have, but what made America great is that we all had the same values, for the most part.

I play a lot of Dota, and if there's anything I've learned is that a team of people all doing the same thing, even if it's running off the proverbial cliff, is magnitudes more effective than everyone bickering over which way is the right way, or trying to accomplish the victory in their own individual way.

Deathballing down mid might not be the best strategy in many cases, but if everyone decides that they're going to deathball down mid and consequences be fucked, they will ALWAYS be more effective than a team that divides itself and tries to accomplish five different things at once in five different ways.

America is much the same way. We're divided significantly between the values of the Democratic party, and the values of the Republican party, significantly enough that both parties aren't still pointing in roughly the same direction despite their differences, and that's why America is turning to shit. You can choose to blame the people who don't see your way, if you want, but you're just as much at fault for not seeing things their way, and that's your choice.

You're right, there should be consequences to unprotected sex. An unwanted child, however, deserves none of those consequences.