ITT: Albums we can never listen to again due to a bad experience and reason why

>bad acid trip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBgbvv6De3I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhzg_CmWRdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got raped in prison

>bad acid trip

I know that feel.. there are certain things I can never do again without the horrible memory coming back to me :)

It was a really, really bad trip...

>walked in on my now ex-gf kissing some other guy while round n round is blasting loud in the background at a party

Damn...

You listened to that on acid? Was your entire trip bad?

>remember the horrifying music video for super bon bon that scared the hell out of me as a young lad and still does

Why did you have a bad trip? It's one of the happiest albums ever. Is it because of the rapping?

it was fine for the first 2 hrs, then a buddy of mine was like "dude lets listen to some tool" and after 2 songs i was almost freaking out so i thought 'play an album that makes you the happiest' and it only made it worse and worse

Your buddy is fucked for thinking Tool would be good to listen to on acid

its good fuckin album tho
thats why I'm afraid to try acid

I wish i could give you a hug right now user

I've never done acid, but the one time I might actually do it is with my friend who I regularly listen to Wildflower with while we chill and play vidya. I'm intrigued by your post, can we get a greentext story?

why would you listen to something heavy like tool if you cant handle your shit? your friend sounds dumb waste of a trip

Don't do it then. I for whatever reason was never really afraid to try it, I just went for it. It tooks many, many trips until eventually I had 1 bad one and then the next one I took was REALLY bad and I never went back

People will tell you how amazing it is, but it won't change your life or anything like that. It's just a nice little way to feel like their is meaning to your existence

It is, but that music video is like PTSD for me.

There*

I can't type for shit anymore

There is meaning in your existence.

Is there?

no, not even. saturday night inside out felt like a 35 minute song, and i could see every little note in the song.
it was my 4th time, and i did twice as much as i should have. also had some troubling home shit going atm, just wasnt the right time or place for a trip
i didnt really have a say he kinda took the speaker from my hands and played it
will post in a moment

Hope this one counts. I remember doing acid with a friend and we had the TV set to MTV2. It was like 3 in the morning or so and this music video came on.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBgbvv6De3I

It fucking scared the shit out of me with all those flashing colors and drums. Doesn't help the song that got in my head for a few years until I found out the band's name cause of LittleBigPlanet.

>band has three drummers

Depending on the song, it's mainly two drummers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhzg_CmWRdI

op here with greentext

>previous acid experiences were awesome, decided to get 'concentrated' tabs, which were 99.7% or some shit like 300micrograms
>got in fight with my parents about school and shit, left the house livid
>3 friends, one drops with me, other 2 are drinking and smoking
>hanging out by fire, we go indoors. 1 goes to bed, other stays up with us
>230am, nontripping guy starts to go to sleep, i turn of lights because i wanna see some designs and shit
>i put on my phone, shuffle, skip a few "user, let me play something"
>'uh ok sure lets hear it'
>plays tool's third eye, enjoying it until i felt someone behind me
>'mike where are you? are you behind me??' "no im laying here. dude tool is do fucking good"
>swear to fucking god i touched someones face in the middle of the darkness
>'mike theres someone in this room with us' "dude no theres not. how hard are you tripping dude"
>everything is spinning, i can see the song, very similar to their music videos
>mind is racing, im seeing a full fucking pattern of all life, its all a vicious cycle
>'i need to relax im going crazy...'
>litterally thought i was gonna die if i fell asleep,
>'i cant listen to this right now mike what else you got?' "uh here take a look"
>litterally all album covers look terrifying. eyeballs, hands, jaggeded letters, black and red, etc.
>'can i just play something that'll make me happy right now?'
>"sure whatever" look theorugh spotify for wildflower, skip till zap, dont wanna listen to frankie sinatra
will continue

Lmao I swear Wildflower is the most amazing tripping album.

Just remember OP, a lot of what you felt has to do with the awareness you had gained for the energy around you. Those spirits and vibes from you're friends could be enough to effect you're trip negatively if you except those energy's as part of you're own mind, rather than something just going on around you.
Thanks for sharing you're experience by the way

I don't blame you for skipping frankie sinatra lol.. that's the one song that would make it 10x worse

Due to a bad acid trip, i can't listen to pic related without hearing grossly sexual overtones to the music

>>swear to fucking god i touched someones face in the middle of the darkness

reading that sentence has made me not want to do drugs more than any other advice or warning. fuck

ah man I did acid for the second time last weekend and I still have two tabs here but you guys are making me afraid to trip now

I got bullied at a party to this song.

That video is so wacky. I can see how it would be spooky

greentext this
How does one get bullied at a party?
It's 2017?

>at normie party
>party moves to different apartment
>we all hop in elevator
>im really drunk and bump into popular fat bitch
>she demands that i apologize and i said no
>she tries to get me kicked out but fails because my friend regularly brings $300-$400 worth of alcohol

op here again

>millions of thoughts racing through my head
>i think i feel almost enlightened, like understand how people become who they are, how they fall victim to everything deemed evil in the world
>what is deemed evil
>determine the government is behind everything good and bad in the world. bits of a video about alex jones telling us how the highest powers in the world are gobbling up dmt and lsd and are seeing the clockwork elves and want us all to die
>this is due to a druggie friend of mine who has been on a dmt research streak, wants to make some and be enlightened or something, i find it interesting
>im terrified beyond belief, assuming if i fall asleep i will die, and the government will win
>legit makes sense in my fucked up tripping mind
>eyes are as wide as possible in hopes of seeing some light in the pitch black room
>realise id like to lay down instead of sit crosslegged in the darkness (around 345am)
>attempting to lay down in the full darkness
>i feel a foot, but then remember that mike is all the way across the room
>big sweaty old man foot, about a size 13, long toenails, clammy
>'oh shit its friend's dad'
>realize he sleeps like a rock/ reach for my phone, flashlight, no one is fucking there, my hand is on the ground
>'jesus christ what the fuck' "user you still awake?"
>'yea, can you here this music dude?!?! do you here the cycle, those circles?' "what are you talking about, what are you hearing"
>rest is kinda blurry, just me being scared of something in the room that wasnt physical but still there. my subconcious probably thought it was one of those clockwork elves after an hour and a half of my lying on the florr scared of my soon awaiting death, i realize i need to go home and apologise to my mother, give her a hug and kiss, sleep in my nice, warm, bed with a thick blanket to protect me.
>i know what to do now
>540am wake up friend that not been tripping ask a bro favor to take me home. he groggily agrees
almost done

>implying there are non normie parties

if you associate music with shit in your life you are literally a woman
>NMH was playing on the the radio while my uncle molested me so I can't listen to it anymore :(((
>a girl was mean to me at a party once, so whenever this song comes on I start shaking uncontrollably and shitting myself :'((((
go synchronize your periods or something, jesus christ. The absolute state of this board.

>what is a /mlp/ meet up

bumping so OP can finish his story

I'm far from a drug expert, but do you typically do acid before trying to go to bed/sleep at 2am?

bump

also I took acid once at Boomtown last year and it was excellent until I ran into my ex who I was absolutely sure wouldn't be there at the festival. really really fucked my head up and I didn't know what to do. tried so hard not to let the trip go bad but eventually we were watching Madness play and we were right at the front of a 30,000 strong crowd when I got this extreme fear of being around or near any human beings.

So literally the worst possible place to be at that time. I had to make my way past thousands of people and then walk 45 minutes back to the campsite going past thousands more people.

Finally made my way back and got out a camp chair and sat watching the festival go on with my headphones in. Listened to If I Was A Folkstar and Colours as well as a lot of other music I had compiled specifically for the trip.

Really calmed me down and allowed me to escape most of the bad feeling. Still wasn't great and I eventually had to get in my tent to be as far from everybody as I could.

Thankfully I can still listen to that album, the trip itself just made me realise that acid at festivals is a terrible idea because you can't escape to a safe quiet place.

just dont take too much AND dont be a retard and do it in a bad setting / bad mindset
if you take too much you can have a bad trip no matter which setting / mindset you are in

only done shrooms a couple of times but know a lot of people who've dabbled in psychedelics and i dont think you should fear it as much as you should just respect it. You should never comprimise when doing psychedelics so if you have specific reasons for thinking it would be a bad experience then don't do it but there's no need to have a general fear of it

Finish your story OP, sounds like a pretty standard bad trip.

I can't listen to Incubus because it reminds me of my high school girlfriend. Not because it makes me sad but because it makes me cringe, so I don't really miss it.

My current girlfriend got me into pic related so if we break up I certainly won't be able to listen to Brand New anymore, which will suck because I've become a big fan

Not him but they totally are, at least in a better state of mind

the trick is to leave it a couple months then start listening to them again and even though it'll still remind you of them eventually it'll start to fade as your brain comes to associate the album with other things

Anything can be good or bad on acid. OP's key mistake here was dropping after leaving the house livid. That's asking for a bad time

First, horrible, and only salvia experience

>First car crash

did it bump too much in the whip or what hehe

How do people even have bad trips?

Never had anything close, I've gotten quite anxious before but nothing like a 'bad trip' I'm not trying to be rude I'd just like to know.

I don't know how it doesn't make sense. LSD can amplify your emotions incredibly and can bring your subconscious into your conscious mind, that alone can freak anyone the fuck out let alone someone who is tripping balls

I dread having a bad accident because I know whatever I'm listening to will be ruined forever. If I ruin my favorite album that'd be so terrible

i've had really shitty experiences on acid but nothing that has ever carried over once the trip ended
it's been said, but the number one way to avoid having bad drug experiences is timing and environment
if you go into it anxious then you will have a bad time

honestly though i might be done with lsd, that shit just takes wayy too long and I always find myself wanting the trip to just be over way sooner

>first

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>It was "our" album
>Now it's just hers

Two Door Cinema Club.

But it's okay cause they're trash. I'd be real upset if she ruined an artist/album I actually liked.

Those lyrics about going for walks together... has to be fucking brutal hearing this after a breakup.

appropriate because beach house is for women and useless men