Any other Sup Forumsros vape?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/vaping-causes-popcorn-lung/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kankger tech subtank nano .15 ohm nickle coil for temp control
evic vtc mini 75watt
good combo, decent clouds, need good ejuice though

I do. But i don't go around talking or showing it off like a fucking faggot.

Just trying to get a discussion going mate. No need for the toxicity

Awesome! What's the flavour like?

Six hydrocoptic marzel vanes at 10 ohms and an ambifacient lunar wane shaft for the fattest clouds ever.

Fucking faggot.

that IPV3 LI with the aspire 120 big hoss

Kronic Juice?

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Nope, I mix my own...I'll see if I can get a pic later

My setup

bought a aspire atlantis kit as my first vape a year ago, swapped out the tank for a v2 and been good with that ever since, favorite juice is cereal milk

Svoemesto kayfun v5, 0,4 ss316L on a Istick pico, tc mode. Halo Tribeca is my ADV

Idk why but milky flavours don't really taste good to me? They always just seem weirdly dairy-like. But somehow wierdly off

The flavor is significantly increased with temp control, more consistent, also with how temp control works, the harder you pull the bigger clouds you get, i removed the air flow rotater on the subtank nano, so it has all four air flow settings open, its deecent

got myself an ego one with 0.5 coils, started smoking cigs lately due to relaxation and buzz.
should i start getting nicotine ejuice and how much mg? will it actually make me feel the same buzz like cigs?

fairly new vaper here, just wanted to try it since it looked kinda chill while wachting movies and such
I don't use nicotine and do it jsut for the taste

Anyone got any good and affordable recommendations?

I only have two concerns with vaping:

1. the exploding batteries.
2. popcorn lung caused by the liquid.

Can anyone tell me anything about this?

smok alien/baby tfv8 with .15 coil
ipv 6x/ijoy combo rdta(.22 dual clapton with native wick)
dual stacked 18650 nemisis with 4 strand braid dual coil/5 wraps of 22g atomic wire on a goon rda...
get on my level

Tonights setup....
Clone Castigador Dual parallel 18650 unregulated box with a deringer RDA.
Clone Stainless Steel Ruby Kennedy (polished to fuck!)

Are you a smoker / have you smoked before?

Are you looking for clouds?

The batteries are safe as long as you follow simple guidelines and don't exceed the amp limit and don't short out the batteries.
And the only e-juices that would potentially give you popcorn lung are ones that contain diacetyl, which most do not as long as they aren't cheap shit from china.

Unless you use shit tier Chinese liquids. Your unlikely to get popcorn lung. Just be careful with what you buy

Same story with the batteries and most things in life really. You get what you pay for. Shop smart

What's the Rx2/3 like? I have the 200s and i love the thing, loads of power for some of the big coils i build and loads of battery life when i am using simple builds like claptons or twisted wire.

istick pico with melo 3 mini tank
Massive clouds
Great flavour
75w

best setup in my opinion, not to overkill but not a shitty $3 vape

I've tried smoking in the past but I can't stand it and nicotine makes me sick

just clouds and a good taste is what I'm looknig for

istick pico

I got a smok micro one

Yeah I use a smok 220w, with a mutation x v5 era with deul Clapton coils and my batts are 2 mxjos 18650a you?

dry herb vape reporting in

got some bubbakush baking in the G Elite

How do I into vape? Are there kits?

Rda not era and the a after 18650 is supposed to be s

Evic VTwo and Smok tfv8 baby

There is a store down the street from me right now called "Str8 Vape"

I always chuckle when I pass it because aside from sucking actual cock vaping is about as gay as it gets.

>711157641
if u wanna get into vaping, buy the kangertech kit

Yeah there are starter kits I started with a manger tech drip box and it was only about 50-60 dollars

Proving that OP is, as usual, a spectacular raging faggot

I just started recently. You need a starter kit. I would recommend Kanger subox or top box.

Exploding batteries happens when they're overcharged and you keep them in the charge or some shit, pretty rare tho
Can happen with mech mods if you go over the batteries' amp limit
Popcorn lung only happens with butter type flavourings and in heavy amounts (I.e. working in one of the production lines)

Nice keyboard Sup Forumsro

Slightly taller, other than the fact that you can use 2 batteries instead of 3, not much of a difference

I vaped for a bit but i kept randomly choking, after i stopped i realized it was all the dick i had to suck in between puffs

Cheers Sup Forumsrah
It's so nice to type on, got Cherry MX browns in it

Yes you will get a buzz, granted you don't chain smoke cigarettes on the daily. If that's the case, a 0.6 mg nicotine should be more than enough to get you a buzz after a few good hits

Whats the best cylinder style mech mod that would go with a Limitless Plus RDTA? I am currently using a rx 2/3 but I am wanting to get something a little more compact but still hits like this beast? Any thoughts?

yes i vape i do it instead of smoking. (the people at the shop say its healthier)

Well if you want to keep it limitless, buy the limitless tube mech. But if not, the ruby kennedy and the rig v2 are pretty awesome.

Never done dry herb vaping. What's it like? I do smoke weed a bit, so is it more satisfying that a normal joint? Is it anything like a bong?

I was looking at the limitless but I am trying to find something a little smaller. I know I am asking for too much but I am trying to find a good balance. Basically I'm trying to find the smallest cylinder style mech but boasts good performance. Coming from the Modfather I am impressed with this Limitplus. It beats any RDA/RTA I have tried on flavor and clouds.

Halo triton, to stop me smoking, tho recently I bought new coils and the liquid im using sometimes taste like ass, almost an odd burny taste then its normal...

will be upgrading to kanger most likely in next few months

If you are looking for something small look for a 26650 tube mech, i don't know any off the top of my head. Or there are ones like the SMPL tube mods which I have heard good things about

Yup. Got a Wismex RX200 and a Smok H-PRIV 220. Tanks are a TFV8 and a Herakles v2; I prefer the TFV8 for when I'm out and about (higher capacity), the Herakles when I'm at home.

I use a juice they mix in-store at a local B&M. 16 mg nicotine. Everyone who I know that vapes acts like that's so ridiculously strong and I'm some kind of mutant for going that high; is it really that high? I mean I've already stepped down from 24mg when I switched from an Ego C clone to proper box mods.

That reply was for you, i fucked up on the numbers, haha

snopes.com/vaping-causes-popcorn-lung/

silly niggers, you're all wrong.

Different user here, the 200s doesn't let you switch between 2 and 3 batteries? Then what's the difference between it and the original 200? Just the orientation of the screen?

Personally i can't vape anything over 6mg on a sub ohm setup, i cough like fuck! And i am an ex-smoker. You must have lungs of steel!

I started because cigarettes got too expensive. recently went to RTA because pre-made coils get expensive too. using a Griffin rta tank with a Wismec battery case thing (whatever they are called) with a .6 ohm coil (actually, dual coil) currently at 20W. Rig goes up to 75W but I'm not interested in huge clouds, just want to smoke.

I guess so. I know no forensic pathologist in the world would call my nicotine tolerance human, but I didn't think 16mg was that excessive. Til last week when a co-worker who vapes ran out of juice and borrowed mine; cue twenty minutes of the dude coughing like Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

no tank/driper?

Yeah I had that problem with most dessert juices, Friend told me that "kilo" cereal milk was actually good so i ordered a few bottles and have been very happy.

Dudes. Can someone help me? I have been vaping for a year. But still i cant make my vape taste good. What the fuck im doing wrong? I hve changed ejuices, wicks, wires, wire materials, tanks, and mods. Always the same results. Please help

it taste burny? turn down the power

It never tastes burnt. Thats the problem. Its not the cotton.

The 200s has a better chip / 510 pin iirc

its a nebox..i had one.nice big 10ml tank but it leaks out the bottom...upgraded to an aspira evo 75watt with a griffin xl

you want it to taste burn? then turn up the power lol.

Im currently on a mech mod. With vtc5 at 0.4 ohms. It tastes simply like nothing. And pretty hot. Still if i build higher it can barely fire.

i smoked camel non filters for 20 years. pack and a half a day. started at 23mg. down to 6 now though. This was with a 1.8 ohm setup though. Kangertech protank.

Kooper 200w mod. Aspire Cleito 120. Looking forward towards a fat boy glass with a Aspire RTA. Do it as a hobby and just something to do. Really enjoy the Savage Brand.

mine tastes like nothing because I am so used to it. Same thing happened to me with cigarettes. I'm running a .6 ohm coil at 20w. If I boost it to 30 or 40 I get big clouds and I can taste it more.

hypothetically, if I had an unlimited budget, what would be the best vape/combo to buy???

Nah man. Im talking about smoking on 70 Watts and the juice tastes nothing like it should.

odd. I am all out of suggestions then.

I guess you could commission someone to build you a mod to your exact specs, I guess? But then if you're not into it you don't know what specs you want.

I don't know, it's not like guitars or computers where we can narrow it down to one or two top of the line products and have vicious arguments about which is best, a lot of mods have similar performance at roughly the same price range. Just get something and vape juice, it's good; 420 boil it faggot.

what about vaping weed, like can you use the same for both or would it be better having a separate vape of tobacco vs weed?

I smoke a lot of cigs and weed on weekends so looking into vaping instead

*cigs during the week and weed on weekends

They do make tank to vape weed with that you could attach to your mod. But I've heard they aren't very good. You would be better off buying a weed vaporizer separately.

There is a tank that has two different vaporizers for weed and juice. Forget what it's called. Costs about $20. You can find it on google. It's not RTA though.

I have the same tank on a Wismec Reuleaux 200w mod. Built dual coil at .4 ohm and vapes great at around 35w.

Im a cis straight male, so no

nice

Using these for any other reason than to stop smoking is supreme faggotry.

>Using these for any reason is supreme faggotry.
fixed that for you

if someone wants to quit smoking just quit it
stop putting cigarettes in your mouth and you are done
thats how mankind have been doing it all these years

>GeekVape Griffin
>Double kanthal 32mm coil 6 spirals 0.68Ohm
>Kendo organic cotton
>Evic VTC mini @24.2Watt
>DIY nougat flavored eliquid 100%VG 6mg nicotine

Feels good

Mine does the same. I have a Vaporesso target mini and it had a pretty terrible burnt taste at times. I bought a new coil today with a 60ml of fire and ice (highly recommend, love it) and that burnt/metallic taste went away completely.

Using a ipv 4s right now with smok baby beast tank, also have a tesla two sub box with the royal hunter rda but I haven't been able to taste anything on my rda for a while, don't know if it's time to replace it I can taste my juice in the baby beast but not as much as I could on rda anyone else had the same problem with a rda?

well i use it as a cheaper alternative to cigarettes. If you are correct though, jokes on my wife. she's been fucking a faggot.

you think some thread on Sup Forums is "showing it off" nigga this guy just wants to find some friends

Is the juice any good?

finally a decent fucking mod in this thread, everything else has been starter tier or junk tier

Wismec Releaux DNA200, and Fuchai 200, annd a Hells Gate that I use on the reg.
Indestructible RDA, TFv4, and TFv8, Subtank mini...and other stuff that I don't really use like a Stillaire and plumeveil and a nautilus?

Beard Vape Co, The Essentials, Cloud Noms, are all great 10/10 juices.

So glad to live in the vape capital of the east coast. 4M residents in our metro area, and 250-300 full time vape shops, not counting the hybrid gas stations and tobacco stores that have high end gear now or the CVS and Walgreens which sell VV/VW mods now - wot.

that hasn't changed since the new fda stuff?

more shops have opened

Theres plenty of loopholes, like shops pre-ordering enough inventory for a year prior to the ruling, so my shop will continue to get new stuff into next summer

This is now a cigarillo thread

>Being this much of a vape-lord

nice. only 1 vape shop in my town. they make their own juice and it's really good. Also they filled their warehouse with shit tons of equipment.

There are still lots of juices containing diactely, especially the ones with creamy, buttery flavors.

If you stay away from those and use fruity or fresh flavors then you're fine.

There's like 250x more diacytyl in cigarettes than any vape juice and cigs have caused 0 cases of popcorn lung.

Dunno how to spell it properly but don't care; you niggers know what I mean.