>the funniest thing on British TV is on Dave

The fuck is going on?!

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/03/21/dara-o-briain-go-8-bit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you have given Joe the points?

I wouldn't have

Has anyone watched The Big Fish Off?

Caught an episode yesterday and loved it. Top-tier comfy show with decent banter.

I'd give Katherine Ryan the point.

>mock the week series 15
>hignfy series 51
Main channels arent willing to try out new comedy shit so dave has to pick up the slack.
>Katherine ryan is the only female
Every time

I hope you're not complaining about the greatest rack in comedy being on TV.

>The yank with the joooooosy tits

Love it.

Im not I like her. I just love how she's always the go to female.

>Dave has gone from being joked about on shows they'd go on to repeat to having some of the best original shows on TV

They're making a gaming show which seems pretty close to the glory of GamesMaster.

>engadget.com/2016/03/21/dara-o-briain-go-8-bit/

Who /AsYetUntitled/ here?

Super format for a chat show. Alan Davies doesn't have the ego to make it all about him.

You can tell they upped the appearance fee budget for this series too.

No idea why they showed them all in the space of a week though.

It depends on who is on the episode. For Comedians just talking I prefer rhlstp.
think they thought people would turn over to it after football matches or something. Dunno if the way Flowers was shown on ch4 was successful or not but I imagine some broadcasters are seeing dumping content nearer to eachother the way netflix/amazon does draws in/retains more viewers.

RHLSTP is great, cheers for acknowledging something awesome

greg davies the only one there thats actually funny

i would have desu, impressive throw

the format of the show makes it work, even if the quality of the comedians are poor

>the funniest thing on British TV is on Dave

Well considering the current state of BBC and Channel 4 comedy, it's not surprising.

It would of been all rim without the 3cm

It's amazing that you can go from leading the world in comedy to Mrs Browns Boys in a blink of a fucking eye. I feel so bad for all the young comedians who were enticed by the 90s and early 00s and have wound up in an industry that absolutely despises them because they aren't ethnic or female enough.

>tfw Dave is literally the only channel you now watch

Where did it all go wrong lads? All these channels and only one with entertaining content.

>Where did it all go wrong
no talent to replace the people who made Peep Show, IT Crowd/Black Books, The Office, The Thick of It, Inbetweeners, Alan Partridge etc

>no talent
I refuse to believe that nobody is funny. There's something wrong with the selection process.

Yeah, it has quotas

Last time I watched Dave was when Argumental started.