Sup guys

sup guys

I got myself one of this today
How the fuck do you fuck it? The holes are way too tight I can't fucking do it. Is there any step that you have to do that I am missing or am I supposed to somehow adjust hole sizes before first use?

Also, fleshlight and sex toy general thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.0.GZqE4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lube is your friendo

Put in oven at 425 for 55 minutes

>holes are way too tight

quit with your lies faggot

I used plenty of lube, holes still too small

Lube it dude

Already did, plenty of it

Lel anal sex Inna nut shell. I want to get a sex toy without being a super creepy MF what's best and smallest. Straight male here

This

The material it is made from is very heat resistant as dicks can reach high temperatures during masturbation/ sexso it needs to compensate, the heat causes a 'sweating' in which the material sends out a liquid that is perfect for lube, ideally fuck it right after its come out of the oven for maximum lube

These. I had the same problem with mine and this worked like a charm.

nice memes

Thats what you get for buying a cheap shitty fucktoy.
Go buy a premium onahole and up your wizard status.

Force it nigga, its a fuckhole not a piece of fine china.

lol i bought one of these before when I didn't know what I was doing, turns out it's maybe 2-3 inches deep, could only get my head in and nothing more, terrible. Bought a $100 official fleshlight, thing is giant and obnoxious, loud and messy as hell, never use it either.

Yes. Works like a charm, the material loosens up and is easier to fuck. You should only need to do this the first time

The material is so sensitive that dish soap can break it down and melt it
Yeah put that shit in an oven

That's because the dish soap is alkaline and comes into a reaction. Heat doesn't cause material to "break down", fucking educate yourself.

You're a fucking boner killing moron.

Just ordered this today myself (along with some lube and some poppers for the hell of it).
What I don't get is the general consensus - when a woman owns a couple of dildos it's hot. If a man owns a couple of fleshlights it's pathetic.

>heat doesn't cause material to break down
>educate yourself

only on Sup Forums

For that money you could have gotten some prostitutes and would still have gotten more out of that

You have missed the joke. Lurk moar.

I have the exact same one after trying to jury-rig a pringles can with water ballons and duct tape lol

Basically, use the other end.

It's a pain in the ass because it whistles when u use it.

Honestly, just get really violent with it, rip,it up dude, it gets better when its torn up a bit

When a man owns multiple sex toys it means he can't get real pussy.

idiot

fucking newfag

NEVER EVER use baby oil with it, just water based lube.

Spit works pretty well, but you need to keep making more saliva and reapplying every so often.

>thing is giant and obnoxious, loud and messy as hell
you mean like a woman?

test

hurr durr let's try to get dude to burn his dick

so funny

>>>/facebook/

I have a fleshlight and had OPs problem but I read somewhere else to cook it and it worked great. It is important to just spray the shelf in the oven with non-stick to be safe, you don't have to use a sheet or anything either.

OP is right, it is super tight. In fact the vagina end has like a seal almost, you need to snip the silicone with scissors.

Seriously, use the other end, apart from the whistling (which is really distracting) its actually not bad, you can multiple orgasm with this thing if you use it right.

it is, because you're supposed to grab grils by the pussy and fuck them, not fuck some doll for degenerate wizards

Do your parents know that you use shitty memes?

>>thing is giant and obnoxious, loud and messy as hell
>you mean like a woman?

Lube cock.
Lube toy.
Stretch toy open with your hands and stuff your cock in.
Feels great.
Cum buckets.

soak it in hot water for 10 mins
not boiling, just hot

But what if it slams shut with the force of a snapping turtle and swallows his penis whole?

These toys are made for tiny Japanese penis. Not mighty American penis.

Nah, OP is right man. I'm average sized and it's so tight it would make a pedo feel guilty af.

Just go to a sex shop and buy one. The person at the counter has most likely seen way weirder people than you and won't even bat an eye at your purchase.

>mighty american
Kek

Cp thread ?

Fucking kek. Why did you feel obligated to include that picture user?

No kidding when I opened the box and saw it could maybe take 3 inches at most, that's a confidence boosters as well as a disappointment. You better believe I fucked it til I tore through the back though.

Just go in there and be normal, don't wear a fucking baseball cap or fedora, don't wear fucking sunglasses inside, don't fucking wear a trenchcoat or anything like that. Just be fucking normal and nobody is going to look at you like you're a weird MF. There's usually women in there when I go so try not to sperg all over yourself.

Fucking sjw. Why do you feel the need to trigger over a fully clothed kid?

I've used a couple, and non virgin. Most of the cheaper toys are way too tight and non realistic at all. The fleshlight mini lotus is the closest to real pussy if you let it warm up in hot water, and warm the lube too. I've only had one cheap one that felt real. It was a jelly material, but I cant find it anymore on adam and eve.

Yeah just be normal. Its actually pretty normal anyway. Its not like you'd be the first guy in history to buy something to shove in their ass because they're curious.

just imagine the heat when you stick it in you moron

and if a girl owns multiple dildos means she cant get any real dick?

In my experience it means she can't get enough and she's a total whore who will sleep with you within hours of meeting her

>cheap toy made for betas
and you wonder why it's small???

i know i know, i just mean double standards

>Called you on your pedophilia
>Implying SJW
Kill yourself

Permavirgin detected.

In my experience, you're a fucking retard.

>not face-fucking snapping turtles.
what the fuck is wrong with you.
-jesus

>Implying toys are for vigins
After enough women you realize it's easier to just pleasure yourself and be done with it.
No wasted resources.

10/10

hey look a salty little slut
How many fake dicks you own? How many real dicks have you had? 20+ is my bet.

>20+
Do you think she just turned 18?

Brilih

I have this one and have no complaints. $100 but with these you get what you pay for.

aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.0.GZqE4z
just go all in

What kind of used up sluts you been getting with?

Anyone ever used one of these?

>implying I fucked them
Nigga, I got standards

It takes a lot more than vibrations to get me off sadly

That's why you think 18 year old girls have taken 20 dicks? Keep on virgining bro

Ive used something like it and its not too great

kek'd

You're fucking sad dude.

kek

Men using sex toys are sad? How was it being raised catholic?

Don't worry bud.

We live in a society of fear, ignore the sjw cucks.

Clearly scared of kids, probably afraid to go outside too. Feel sorry for him

>Not getting wyminz to spill their secrets
Or
>Not wanting to admit how slutty they are
You can have all my pity

No, you want *this*, these are fucking awesome. And you can just cap it and dispose of your pocket whore when you are done. Got to handle full depth to feel good.

The Stealth bro

so anything less than 10? cool.

200 for 20 minutes maybe but what you're saying will melt it