Ask a guy whose parents have been using restraints on him for the last few months anything

Ask a guy whose parents have been using restraints on him for the last few months anything.

Is your mother hot?

What have your parents been using on you for the past few months?

I wish my parents took No Fap November this serious

Are you a violent tard? Or are your parents super religious and want to keep you from fapping?

are you diapered when restrained?

Damn, I wish I was in that situation. I'd ask them to buy me some pink rubber panties and a matching rubber nightie to put me in too, and a pacifier in my mouth as well

Why? are you possessed by the devil?

?

what do you mean?

heh

a bit, and they are religious but not to that point

If she is hot; tell her she can restrain me any day

How was shitting your pants?

kek

What are you fucking gay?

What's being gay got to do with that?

Gay? I'm a Catholic minister

I don't know? I don't think like that

I go before bed, have some underwear I use too.

Not sure what you mean

>Catholic Minister

Sooo......yes?

Why did they restrain you?

because of my behavior I guess, better to ask them maybe

Is that photo related to you? Can't they put you some sheets or something? Would that mean danger to you?

what is your age?

What was wrong with your behaviour, you weren't touching kids were you?

Have you been a naughty boy?

Are you Don the tard?

Is that pic related?

i miss good tard stories like don the amv super sayan

it is mine, im confused what you mean by sheets? do I have sheets that go over? I do. and danger to me?

no
just have anger issues.

uhhh two years or so from freedom.

yes

It's President Don the tard now

Yeah man. That story made me kek so damn hard

Noted

so 16?
MODS

i give out my skype or kik if anyone has more questions or whatever

no

How do they get you in the restraints if your tarding out?

By the way you type I assume you have some form of mental illness. Maybe you have an extra chromosome or a turbo autismo. Either way I reccomend you neck yourself chap

When you are restrained do they ever touch your benis? What would you do if your dad started to suck you off and make you cum in his mouth?

mfw i said that shit when i was too drunk to read it

Call the cops rather than mods, this is fucked up

OP, I thought Americans just medicate their kids if they're acting up?

Can you timestamp this maybe shove a shackle up ya pooper?

I don't know, something that would make that bed more comfy, like a cushion or a blanket? And if they don't, if they have some reason for not doing it, like that you could use them to harm yourself.

Just saying tho, i don't know a lot about that kind of beds, but it looks depressing.

bullshit you just are a fucked up perv who faps while people ask you stupid things

I'm small and weak to be honest, so it wasn't hard at first, like when it first started. Now I just deal with it, don't resist.

not sure what that means

I'm close to being done with it, don't want to be in foster care. I'm on medication too so.

the bed itself is comfy, restraints arent awful but restriction is. it is depressing

I'm not. I mean I'm not sure I can film my parents admitting it but I can try.

>foster care
>denies being underage

what is your disease op?
what kind of tard stuff?

Do you put the lotion on the skin?

just typical depression, ADHD and ODD

Face up or down?

Sounds pretty odd LMAO!!

heh

up, being facedown sounds horrific.

Ask a guy who took a pic of a restraint bed i found anyting.

Fuck outta here

How long do they restrain you for? and is anyone else there while you are restrained?

Americans will do anything to control their kids except being a genuinely loving, caring, understanding parent at this point. They dont know how to deal with them properly because their parents fucked them up too.

>Fuck outta here
What does this mean?

10pm - 7am, usually but it varies ... sometimes nights without, sometimes days with.

I don't disagree and it's my situation

All this just to stop you from voting for Clinton?

Good job parents!

>being an adult
>blaming your upbringing for anything
pick one.
At some point you're aware of how your upbringing affected you and you put it behind you, keeping only what's valuable or pleasant. Even child soldiers who've been on both sides of massacres do this.
This western thing of wallowing in trauma is getting old.

it means take your shit thread somewhere where people will actually believe your b8

I think it's an anagram

: / I mean it's true and it's a place to vent without judgement but ok

OP you gigantic underage faggot
call the child protective services and get the fuck out from the house and this site

if this is true CALL THE POLICE YOU MORON

Do they ever jerk you off while you're restrained.

no?

Do you live in a mental hospital and just now is "computer access time"?

lmao

feels like that sometimes but no

You didnt address my argument. You assumed i was implying absolute responsibility on parents when i wasnt implying anything. Maybe your parents fucked you up too if you dont know how to properly argue.

Anyway, as i said, parents dont really know how to raise their children, therefore they often use shitty parenting tactics. Thats the argument by the way. Not responsibility. You should probably go meditate on why youre fixated on adult responsibility.

>foster care

so the what do they tell you when they restrain you? how do you react?

Have you ever pretended to be Steven Hawking?

where can i get some of those and for how much

Do they ever go out for the evening and leave you there?

Do they ever call you The Gimp

nowadays it's just "time for bed" and it's implied what that means, that it's restraints and bed time. Before, it was a lot of yelling.

I'm not sure where but it says segufix on them if that helps?

no

no?

Did your parents vote for Trump?

Where the fuck are your parents? Who are your parents? I'm gonna call child protective services

probably, they are religious

I've got a proposition for you, user. Put your dad in the restraints (face down) and then give us about 5 hours alone. I'll 'teach him a lesson' if you're catchin' muh meanin'

what the fuck?
i'd understand if it was a fetish or something but how can someone do this to their kid?
do they do any other fucked up shit like shock you or something?

um

get the fuck out of my head

Satanists?

Do you wear a nappy while sleeping?

no, never been shocked or beat or hit or whatever and they are decent people its just i think I overwhelmed them

a what

Christians

You have no idea what it means to be a Satanist. Fuck off.

Write a detailed list of exactly what your issue is and why you have to be restrained, and what you would do if left unrestrained.

Cool your tits faggot

have you ever tried to negotiate sleeping in a normal bed?

can I have contact info, this will take awhile

yes, we are talking about that this week actually because I've not had many issues.

What the fuck did you do that your parents have to forcibly restrain you at night? To clarify: I'm asking what event triggered this reaction of restraining you at night.

Werewolf

I know a real satanist isnt insecure enough to give a shit about people making fun of satanism. Thats the whole point of your doctrines.

autism alert

so instead of taking you somewhere to get help, your parents just strap you down and are just waiting until you turn 18? seriously why have you not called the police?

What kind of cereal do you eat?

You have to be really specific with OP, he's giving stupidly vague answers and not understanding pretty much every question. I'm the autist whisperer.

skipping school, a lot of yelling, I've punched holes in the wall, choked my brother, I don't have impulse control. I get mad and instantly react.

I see a therapist, but I'm not sure he knows about this. They never said to keep quiet about it, I just don't bring it up. maybe I will next appointment?

What happens if you tard out at 18? Are you going to the crazy house or just pumped full of drugs?