Hillary is set to win the popular vote despite losing the presidency...

Hillary is set to win the popular vote despite losing the presidency. How does it feel living in a country where the person who got second become president?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#concession
youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84
youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than living in a country with someone who has such shitty grammar.

remember Al gore?

Same thing happens in a lot of countries, troll

I remember.

Yet if the same thing happened to Trump you would turn a blind eye.

You lost the presidency cause we are tired of the PC thought police, and that's what really counts.

This is the same in Canada. Have you ever used google?

It would have happened to any Republican because of cuckifornia, dumbass. Keeps the 2 party system in check.

U do realise the vote count isnt finished yet?

Feels much better than living in a country where only the high-population centers have control of elections.

USA IS NOT A STATE OF THE PEOPLE.
United STATES of American is the union of the States. It's the State's VOTES that matter, now the people's votes.

If you can't graps this simple concept, you clearly has failed basic American history/politics.

without the electoral college it would disenfranchise most of america. the majority would be disenfranchised by the minority.

If it wasn't for the electoral college, people would only campaign in CA and maybe NY
Its set up this way for a reason. Sorry fag but those are the rules we play by

Damn good. How does it feel to live in a third world toilet?

The Founding Fathers made the Electoral College that way so that smaller states, which represent farmers and other societal suppliers, with a defense against possible tyranny by the urban population.

>babys first election
Happened in 2000 as well you cock gargling faggot

>Hillary is set to win the popular vote despite losing the presidency. How does it feel living in a country where the person who got second become president?

It's a Union of many, many states. If they went with raw numbers, it wouldn't be fair to most of them. I'm not even American and I know this.

Do you really think it would be a good idea to let California decide who is president every single election? One state? One state with literally some of the worst living conditions, crime problems and poverty in the entire country? They can't even take care of themselves and they should be allowed to decide the fate of the rest of the nation? Wise the fuck up, mate.

The electoral college hasn't actually voted yet. It's entirely possible that they will side with the popular vote. The electors cast their votes on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December.

I wonder how many illegals found a way to vote OP. Think it's over 100,000?

I don't feel bad at all because the only state she had a real lead on trump was in California, and I'll be damned if California decides every close election. Fuck those liberal sjw niggers

jessus you libs are the most ignorant fags on the planet. Hillary conceded the election its over. O V E R. deal with it.

would be easy in california the ballots are in spanish and english.

>we are tired of the PC thought police

translation:

>I'm a racist bigot misogynist sociopath and don't care for humanity

Talk about wearing your low intelligence on your sleeve.

I feel fine

>accept fate

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#concession
>What impact does a candidate’s concession speech have on the Electoral College process?
>None. A candidate’s concession speech does not impact the states’ duties and responsibilities related to the Electoral College system.

Dumbass.

It's called freedom of speech you doublefaggotnigger. Don't like it move to Germany.

a lot of other countries are the same dipshit, including europe where I'm from

and you think trump didnt win. dumbass.

Trump was the real popular vote, did you see the rallies and the epic may mays? Shes the popular vote for the mainstream media I guess.

>worst living conditions, crime problems and poverty in the entire country?

You've never been to Cali before, we are by far the richest state with the best living conditions. Sure there is crime but that's expected for any large population area. You must live in a rural podunk 2 horse town and drink moon shine.

Technically, no, he hasn't won yet. He lost the popular vote and the electoral college hasn't voted yet.

the margin is like 100-200k but not all the votes are in yet

dumbasses

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

the old bitch will never be president.
if she doesn't have a stroke soon, she will end up in jail where she belongs

Our system is different though, it's not 2 parties and there's more cooperation

translation:

>I can't suck up the fact the candidate I voted for lost because I'm a self centered piece of shit human being

Talk about being a fucking idiot

what he said.

Doesn't change the fact you sound like an inbred cleetus moron.

does not matter
she conceded

aka she dropped out

That's a lie. See:

I'm not the one who thinks a retarded fat billionaire will save him from being a poor low educated sheeple.

sore losers

Cry liberal cry ur tears r delicious

No one on Sup Forums believes this. Pretty good bait though,

It would be interesting to see the electoral college elect Hillary in spite of election results.

Specifically, the Second Civil War would be interesting.

Member Chewbacca?

A bunch of triggered faggots
Vs
A bunch of faggots with trigger fingers

*graps. Skipping those English classes for "basic American history/politics" worked out well

>map of densely populated and more educated areas
vs
>rural areas with least educated

Nobody actually lives in Oklahoma

>furiously googles: What impact does a candidate’s concession speech have on the Electoral College process?

oh boy I got him now! he's going to be so buttflustered!

>thinks this has anything to do with the situation in this election. nice try google boy but you sound like a moron for even trying to compare this to that election.

Google kills critical thinking skills and it shows.

To be fair, that map makes it out to be more decisive than it actually was. A-lot of that red is empty space, and a-lot of the blue dots scattered through are major cities. It was much closer than this picture would suggest.

>inb4 shill
>I dislike them both but I found him to be the lesser of two evils. Couldn't vote for either of them. Abstained.

No, it would be a bunch of triggered faggots with trigger fingers vs the National Guard.

>most ignorant fags
>ignorant
>fags
>facepalm.jpg

No one believes what? In being a decent moral human being anymore?

>Not knowing English is a retarded language anyway

That's a bit like the party here who won 45% of the popular vote demanding 45% of the seats in the house. If they got 45% of the vote in each seat they'd have no seats at all.

>has no argument
>resorts to ad hominems
Typical deplorable.

>he called me a fag on Sup Forums. better quote him.

hehe, go on, keep thinking that little biatch, keep ignoring people and calling them names, then watch them vote for Trump.

I love how you idiots are actually surprised that calling people racist doesn't make them vote for you.

That's right. Triggered faggots can't be bothered to get off their fat asses.

HA. I'm from oklahoma.
Every county is red

dear blissfully dumbfucked:
what is tyranny of the majority?
gtfo:
cunts that can't understand the electoral college
cunts that want to abrogate the electoral college
fucking self-proclaimed intellects need to read for comprehension

>a decent human being
>...
>on Sup Forums

and it's working fucking perfectly.

also, chelsea clinton has a great rack.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXWtMCKUx84

And negative numbers are higher numbers than positive numbers. 2+2=$&#@dickbutt
The moon is cotton candy
And black people have white skin
You are retarded

you ignored the argument presented to you. I'll say it again this election is nothing like that one. not even close. learn what ad hominem is sure I called you a faggot but I also presented an argument.

Are you retarded or what? Germany got free speech. Only hate speech is forbidden...

Yeah sure and Keep on Dumbing down America, as if our country isn't already Dumb enough.

are you implying we should let 2 states decide whats best for the entire country?

Sick burn, yo.

Good considering my state shouldn't decide who wins based on a denser population. Californians are fucking communist idiots and I want to leave

Except you want Sup Forums to be mainstream society. You live in a bubble just like Trump.

>this election is nothing like that one
Nothing like what "one?" All I said is that the electoral college hasn't actually voted yet. That happens for every single presidential election. You do know what the electoral college is and how it works, right?

Romney had the popular vote too faggot

Your degenerate candidate won, why would you want to leave? He's going to make America Great Again for you. lmao

Exactly. I live on fucking Sup Forums.

this is great
keep hope alive
good times lmao

the point of the entire argument is trump won the election or have you already forgotten? it is mathmatically impossible for hillary to win even if she gets every single state that hasnt been counted yet.

Hate speech in Germany includes complaining that Syrian immigrants raped your wife.

Hahahaha no surprises there.

Because all 50 states and all counties within those states should be treated as a single fucking district.
I hear Al Gore calling from the year 2000. He says "nobody cares".

Lost

that's not even close to true. Obama won by over 5 million votes

It feels really good to know the large, evil cities can't control every election. The rural areas have a vote that counts. The system works and showed it perfectly last night. Our founders were geniuses. How does it feel to live in a country that sucks?

Ok, so you don't know how the electoral college works. Here's a quick summary. Each state appoints a certain number of electors. These are the "electoral college votes" you see on each state on the maps on election night. On election night, we assume that all electors will vote according to their state's popular vote. But nothing constrains them to do this. It's rare, but electors can choose not to side with their state's popular vote.

So no, Trump hasn't won anything yet.

lol she probably consented to sex with them since you german males are fucking pervert sickos.

The Emprah protects

You think the black belt (the blue streak extending from Mississippi to Virginia) contains highly educated niggers or something?

the person who got second become president.

Electoral college votes will always be necessary as long as you only have 1/3 of your population voting.

Except you're wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw

/thread
Electoral college can still stump the trump.
Learn2Election

pretending to inform
narrates instead

Delegates my friend. That's how it works here.

Haha...no
I live in Germany, and as long as you dont say " Fucking syrian refugees raped my wife, I think we should gas all those lowlifes to get rid of this pest" you should be fine.

And tbh if you look at the official criminal data / reports published by the police , the crime in tearms of sexual assault is actually lower than 10 years ago. The "rapes" and this new years eve thing are blown waaay out of proportion by the media.