>the events which have taken place in our general as of the past 2 hours

Lets go OKC

hawks up in this bitch, mahfakka

Holy shit I barely just saw the Pepe on the left lmao

Nice OC

wew kobe

Nioce

Who /75-7&16-0/ here?

you have no idea, just a little digging and you have no idea what i dug up...what did this "meeting" between the spuds and the thunder actually mean? financial gain? political? the NBA has changed senpai.

also

The New York Knicks, 76ers fans, Thunder fans, and Wizards fans have to do some explaining.

Oy delete this

DELET THIS

>13 posts
>5 posters
lots of samefagging with lame memes lmao

Which one of you did this?

You thought that was a shitposter, but it was me! Kobe!

anyone else finds it funny that isaiah thomas is having a better career than cousins?

But he isn't. Cousins just won a gold medal and Isaiah only barely made all star for the first time, that's it.

Didn't Cousins make the ASG because other players had injuries?

Im pretty depressed rn someone cheer me up

the fuck is this meme about guise
is the fact that jews run the nba a surprise to you guys? i mean for fucks sake the commissioner's last name is silver and the previous one was named stern. if you're truly that worried about jews you'd think you would recognize some absolutely obvious jew names. only way it could get more obvious is if it was goldreubenbergstein

Cousins will never EVER be on a winning NBA team

>gold medal

>muh gold medal

Go away DeAndre

I don't know where you're going with this... it's well known already that the NBA is run by Jews

What are you implying

im just bored lol

Are you that depressed nigga that's always posting here? Go fucking kill yourself already. You won't find your answer to your depression on a fucking frog trading image board.

Get off your computer. Force yourself to go outside. Exercise and meditate.

Welp delly ain't our guy anymore

>30 posts
>10 ips

No user, YOU kill yourself, we don't need your negativity here. We are a united community.

Bro fuck off. We have given plenty advice to that user and he's still here bitching.

>muh broships

it's like you guys are actively trying to be the wost general on here

This kills the curry poster

/nba/ is the only general where people actually fall for meme forcing. Spam something enough and people will hop on the wagon. Every other general ignores that kind of stuff.

Congrats Delly.

What a qt.

PG13 = Lebron that can shoot 3s

Is Sup Forums gonna be ok?

memes like
>lost up 3-1?

LU31 tbqh

>tfw he tried to drag the Pacers into the playoffs kicking and screaming in 2014 after coming back for the last few games but he was obviously the only one who wanted it/cared

Hi /nba/ its Sup Forums, you brain dead meatheads need to stop posting on our board

Fucking 30 yo virgins i swear

it's ok user, they've assembled some pieces around him this year
ECF berth for sure, cap it if you want

What's your excuse for not marrying your gf now lads?

I mean, Delly is doing it, so....

Maybe

Thanks for Patty mate

hmmm jew talk and ginobili poster shows up..interesting.

It would be nice if you guys left us alone

Thanks
Sup Forums

thanks for the tip

Ginobili is overrated

Yeah I'm optimistic. New coach, new team, new expectations.

>Ginobili is overrated
oh boy, you've done it now

It’s too bad, Kobr did not have a special wing man that was close in his age in his prime like a Jordan and Pippen. He had a stroke of timing that was off–to early & too late for those championships he did win, but nothing that captured him in his prime 2003-2008. Imagine if Kobr had a Shaq or Pau Gasol or anyone as good as Pippen for those middling years he didn’t win a title, of cross without title wins the years before, he would have developed this relationship with the other player. In these years if he had his Pippen and grant or rodman, you would have saw an 8-peat. But unfortunately the timing of a player’s career and the chips that fall around him ARE EVERYTHING. Yes, the media and its cash rollers have opinions and hot, large, windy, strong self-made truths–but none can crack the true marble of Kobr’s character. Kobe "Snakeman" Bryant was the Best Basketball who has ever played the game. He took Michael Jordan’s platform and turned it into Rocket Ship. This man has had hotter hands (even colder hands at times) than anyone in the league. He hit the toughest shots ever taken in the game, had the prettiest moves, cutting like butter through any opponent, slammed home Howard, would have made a bigger legend of his game –had he HAD THE RIGHT TIMING IN 2009 VS LEBRON to give his ultimate show of his skills, skills that were more developed and polished than MJ. And yet, the people don’t like him as much as a Magic or Jordan. He was tied with Jordan for the greatest practice players of all-time. Getting up at 4 A.M having multiple work outs a day. His obsession could not be matched and never was. Only if he had his prime in the right time–any soul would see the light that never got lit by the greatest showman, samurai, ninja, court- dictator and strong man the game never got to see. He is in a non-political reality a 7 time League MVP, the toughest survivor the game has breed, and has the spirit of Champions that can only be at bestowed by God.

Would light be a good nba GM?

>Rival team
>Death note
>write all the names before the match
>?
>profit

It's amazingly obvious how it's mostly 1 person spamming that Sup Forums thread, the same faggot obese neckbeard who roleplays as hinkie lmao

OY VEY

On the thunder fansites there's been a lot of buzz about a PG-13 for Kanter, Oladipo, and Payne, trade. Regular bs but I thought it was kinda funny

More like it's you, Harry. It's obvious because you've saved as many images from this thread and others and then reposted them there with filenames featuring underscores in place of a space.

go back to your containment board. we talk about reality here, not cartoons. Has any of your cartoon characters ever come back down 3-1 in the finals?

>nba
>real
pick one

i would die, this team isn't going anywhere without #13

He would chased them away or demanded they be traded anyway, so what's the difference?

the quality of the anime is so shit. the manga is better

im calling it,

pacers vs pistons
pacers vs celtics
pacers vs toronto

are all going to be dank series if they meet in the play-offs.

I feel like they're one step away from legit contender, one half step away from dumpster fire. Wish Larry didn't can Vogel, optimistic about Turner though.

>watching anime
>not reading Manga

So many plebs

rofl! havent read a book in 8 years

>reading

>rofl!

>he doesn't read
>he sits in front the television like a mindless normie

Oh Jesus oh god!

Jokes on you. I sit in front of my phone like a brainless normie

JOHN WALL TO THE PACERS

wall/teague
ellis/stuckey
george/miles
Turner/young/seraphin
Jefferson

and there is more, talk about depth.

>watching television outside of sports
>reading

mah negro

Damn niggas i'm too fat for NBA 2k17 face scan. These niggas always give me squirrel cheeks. Guess i'll finally lose some weight just for 2k facescan

What's going on in this thread?

Is logic good

I mean I know he's like "technically sound" or whatever but like you know is he good

don't ask /nba/ about hip hop lmao all they like is mumble shit

Damn who let grandpa grab the computer again

pls go back to your krs one and ll cool j albums grandpa

Who's better Bradley Beal or Trevor Ariza?

like if you have a team and needed a SG/SF, who would you choose?

>Tfw you are just as skilled an artist as future
vocaroo.com/i/s19hdbhBjvLV

Ariza since he can actually play both positions effectively.

Arizas a better roleplayer but beal can create his own shot

But beal also has injury problems and isn't quite as skilled as ariza at defense. I'd probably take beal tho

Lmao Harry you sound like a faggot Jesus christ

beal is really good when he isn't injuring himself. hes also only 23 which means he hasnt hit his prime yet. ariza is in his 30s

>white "people"

sixers front court

how is it going to work ffs

cm punk guy is about to fight

just givin you heads up /nba/

My skills killed /nba/ activity

Shaq said AI would average 40ppg in today's NBA, he's already averaged 31ppg in a more defensive era so today, with even more shooting fouls given, I definitely think he could do it, he was agile as hell and his handles put Curry and Kyrie to shame.

Which makes me think, if Kyrie gained more muscle and played with more energy and worked on his stamina, I think he'd be able to average 30ppg easy as he's a better 3pt shooter than AI. Average 4 made threes a game, 12pts, 9 made 2pts, 18pts but Kyrie seems more injury prone than AI so I don't know if he's ready physically to play like that more than 80 games.

Is Kyrie's ceiling as many scoring titles as AI or is his game too different, not as physically capable as AI?

>go to bed and durant is on the based dubbies
>wake up and durant is still on the based dubbies

Kyrie doesn't attack the rim as much as AI or take enough mid range shots. He's going to need to work on his conditioning, AI's had a higher motor than Kyrie since birth. He's more of a shooter than AI desu, just not as great a finisher but very close. But you don't really need to be as much of a finisher when you have LeBron on your team, let him attack the rim and be ready to shoot his inside outside passes.

kyrie doesn't come even remotely close to being able to create as much space as AI was able to

AI was Jordan-tier elite in terms of physical dominance

Kyrie is more like Terrel Brandon maybe, Damon Stoudamire maybe...

>go to bed and Lebron beat the memes down 3-1 and memes fans are faggots
>wake up and Lebron still beat the memes down 3-1 and meme fans are faggots

My skills killed /warriors/ activity

>curry's injury was just fate showing mercy to lebabby because lebabby and the cavs had no chance otherwise
>needing luck to win ships

Lot of delusion in this post