I don't know about you guys but I think The Purge: Election Year looks phenomenal. Don't believe me...

I don't know about you guys but I think The Purge: Election Year looks phenomenal. Don't believe me? Then check out this awesome trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rhP0woS0R_o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=V48ttgGqssw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll check it out.

Shilling aside I'd like to take a second to ask if Purge 2 is worth watching.

Not gonna bother with 1.

DUDE TRUMP IS HITLER LMAO

How much are you getting for this user?

How about I fuck your mom instead, pleb

2 was actually pretty good, Grillo really tried his best

It looks exactly like the second one which was okay. I am just glad that a genre film is doing well at the box office.

Its pretty entertaining desu. Works well as a suspenseful survival movie. Never saw the first one but it looked like it was taking more of a horror approach

>first two movies were dogshit
>"third one look cool though"

If you don't change the image and text, you make it even more obvious what you're doing.

Fuck man you're really bad at your job

Wow, watching this trailer really made me rethink about voting for that Trump guy! I'm gonna support Hillary now.

(about $400 a month)

I'm tired of all this anti-Trump bullshit.

Cry me a river.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

You'll be crying when he sends you back.

Back where?

I was born in America, same as my mom.

You have to go back.

hillary is gonna win most likely anyways so who cares

Convicted felons can't be president.

Whatever, Hilary hasn't been arrested yet and she's still running.

I'm so fucking hyped. The first two movies had my heart pumping the whole way through. I've already pre-ordered my ticket. I just hope I don't ejaculate blood like last time.

You know you've been here too long when a movie's second sequel is being shilled here and you remember the first two being shilled here like it was yesterday.

Also The Purge is the only series of films which I believe without a doubt have been viral marketed on Sup Forums. I have never seen any real reason to believe that any other film or even video game has been.

youtube.com/watch?v=V48ttgGqssw

WTF I hate Donald Trump now

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was mercilessly shilled here

haha remember that time someone said something slightly odd and Jim looked at the camera and made a funny face oh my god haha

WTF i hate republicans now