Just found my old 64

Just found my old 64.

I can't remember if it has a splash page when you turn it on with no game or if it just does nothing.

There's a really good chance it's broken, but the red light goes on, and nothing appears on the screen.

Could it be the game though that's not displaying anything? There's and equal chance that the game doesn't work and I could only find the one.

bump

Gotta blow in that shit homie

Nah, thats NES only

And smack it down hard

Bullshit!

nuffin

Get a voltmeter and a screw driver and crack that bitch open. Don't touch the mains wiring though! If you want to try and fix it I'll help but you are going to have to start learning real fucking quick.

I might.

Should it or shouldn't it show anything though if there's no game or expansion pack though?

I just can't remember

Like does it have a BIOS/Spash screen like the gamecube or does it do nothing at all?

Yes it does, you should see the Nintendo 64 logo but that's it. does it have an expansion module in it?

There is no splash screen on an N64.

>does it have an expansion module in it
yep and I don't have the original

This. Only when there is a game

k

As a side not in some cases there is only a blank screen which is why I asked about the expansion pack. I don't think this is right but I though the expansion gave you a splash screen..checking now

Confirmed this is correct

kk

you need a game to test with.

That's my next mission. Thanks.

Get some q-tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the part of the cartridge that connects to the console. then dry the connector and try again.

At this point we should just talk about N64 games

visually it looks fine

Why is Jetforce Gemini the best game ever made for any console (or PC) at any time in history?