Going to Vietnam soon, what are some must-do things there?

Going to Vietnam soon, what are some must-do things there?

Tips on finding the best young whores are also welcome

sex vacation in east asia? pathetic dude. Do you really wanna be THAT guy? what if people ask you about your trip in social situations? Will you tell them the truth? You went there to fuck prostitutes?

Make a drinking bowl out of a gook's skull

Don't inhale the orange stuff

do you really be THAT guy that on Sup Forums? lmfao fuck outta here neckbeard faggot

if he wants to fuck kids let em fuck kids you fucking cuck.

Whats going on in here?

prostitution is even more illegal in Vietnam

My gf is from Vietnam, the women there are great.

1st thing. Don't get caught with young whore. You will be sent to old GI prisoner camp. Fo real. They are strict there.

when people ask where I was I tell them I went to the bathroom, I leave out the stinky shits and pissing part...you fucking retard

It's Amai Liu. Don't worry, she's definitely over-aged.

Aaa cp thread let the pic come

It's illegal in britbong

go stay with some hmong and ejoy there culture maybe have a drink off with them of rice wine ts pretty fun

>Don't be white.

That's pretty much it. Also, have tons of cash.

lol you dont even need tons of cash the only thing about going to vietnam that is expensive is the plane ticket.

t. nguyen

I mean, you'll get picked all damn day, so you need extra to break even. Tourists stand out like hookers in a church, and everyone knows they're packing at least several hundred bills at a time.

Come to Queensland, australia.

Prostitution is totally legal here and Australian bitches are 1000 x sexier than poverty striken vietnam bitches...

If your into doughy cranky prematurely aged by the sun women then Australian women are better.

Otherwise go asian.

Ever heard of backpage?
Ive fucked 3 different girls from there, the oldest was 25, youngest 19. (even if they lied it wasnt by alot cause all 3 were young and attractive)

Not ever prostitute is an old worn out wizard sleeve junkie, especially in a state where its fully legal...

A lot of them are young, slutty university students who love dick and need extra cash to pay their way through their studies.

A lot of them rent their own apartments in the city and do incalls, so its a very private meeting, in a nice apartment with a nice girl.

lol not me when i was there i fell for one scam then not again some guy wanted to fix my shoes and i payed him way to much like 40 dollors or 20 or something when it should have been like 5