Feels thread

>feels thread
Feel free to confess anything or talk about whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/creepachuu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The love of my life dumped me 2 months ago. To fill the void I have meaningless sex with whoever, fall asleep and wake up, proceed to break down when I realize it's not her in my bed. She dumped me after I caught her with 2 guys in our room on our 6 year anniversary, I was going to propose that night, I don't make much money, but I had a good bit saved up to take her out for the time of our lives.

If you dont mind me asking, what was the 2 guys part?

I miss my old friends, I miss my old town, being in a military family fucking sucks everything that's out there

They were coworkers of hers, and when I got home they were scrambling out of the window and she didn't have any clothes on.

I wish I wasn't such a dick for how nice they were to me

my gf broke up with me like 4 months ago and I'm still not over it... we only dated for 2 months. Pathetic I know...

still in love with a girl i dated a year or so ago that doesn't give a shit about me

and i want to kms

What a cunt, be glad shes not with you anymore, shes a fucking cheater and deserves to die

Relatable

If you're a Brony I can see why

I strongly suspect I'm being cheated on by the first girl in my entire life who at least acted like she really really loved me, and with a guy who used to be one of my best friends. I love her too much to throw away our relationship in case I'm wrong, but with her constantly lying about not talking to him, I can't trust her. I dunno what to do Sup Forumsros

well ill tell my story, i was a crab fisher from the age of 27-34 so ill tell the story of my best friend max. ill follow suit with adonis and will be calling myself Glaucus the fishermans sea god during my story. cont.

Honestly I just like that picture, only watched 2 episodes.

It isn't pathetic, if it had lasted it would have only gotten better if you knew she was the one you wanted to be with the rest of your life, and it's a completely different feeling than just a small fling

I don't know what it is about her, but she is such a hard girl to read. Nothing she does is typical, some stuff leans one way, and other stuff, yet another way.

I just wish that I can get closure out of her. A simple, "Yes, I am interested" or a "No, I only see you as a friend"

In fact, she never even used the word "Friend" with me, at all. But she seems to be kinda wanting to open up with me at times. But when ever she starts, she closes up again.

So what is it? Is she interested? or is she not interested?

>be me 5
>moved around 700 miles to a rural northern town
>kindergarten
>get sat next to a kid named Max
>instantly clicked as friends
>liked the same cartoons, played the same classic vidya
>feelsgoodman
>we got older and were always close friends
>we grew up together and went to different colleges
> straight out of college i went back to my home town
>Max dropped out after his mother was diagnosed with Sarcoma
>Stayed with her for 2 years until she passed away.
>the day after she lost her battle
>we sat on the couch watching football and getting drunk
>the man i saw sitting next to me was much different from the one i grew up with
>he was utterly defeated
>he couldn't cry
>he was in shock of what happened to his mother
> he sat there staring at the TV
>just drinking
>he asked me something which i wont forget
> "Glaucus what do i do now? Im broke, shes gone, and i don't have a degree."
> i responded in the one way i could "I dont know"
>we sat there silently for a few hours.
>we clung to each play, the only thing keeping us sane.
>in the morning, he said he said " I need to get away from here"
>the house was on the market for a little over a month
>max had moved to a port town hundreds of miles away
>one day i got a call from him
>asks me to come down to where he is
>so knowing what hes been through, i took leave from my office and flew to max the next day.
>at this point i was an attorney had taken on a couple of cases.
>when i arrived i was met with a man who was different
>he had been going to the gym, but lived in a disheveled house
>he told me he had been contracted as a crab fisher, and was asked to supply crabs.
>max invited me and the company got a few other people.
>long story short i knew i had to be there for my friend so i did what i thought was right
>i quit my job as an attorney and joined Max in his fishing.
cont?

surprised i haven't yet, maybe tonights the night, we'll see..

>after joining him life was pretty simple
>for around 7 years
>i got up
>Went to the pier
>fished
>Went home and got piss drunk
>throughout this time Max always seemed distant
>since we lived in the same house i discovered his "secret"
>he was taking one prescription antidepressant and four illegally obtained ones
>he never did get better but i always stayed with him
>one particular day there was a hurricane a few hundred miles over
>We thought it was just a tropical storm
>something we had dealt with before
>no cause for alarm or drama
>so Max, the crew, and I. went to the pier and headed towards open waters.
>We casted our nets and waited
>we sat there in the turbulent waters for a few hours
>this was until the storm hit
>the waves became immensely larger
>and the sky rained ferociously
>we drew our nets in and put the crabs away as we got ready to head back to port
>a particularly big wave knocked us sideways and almost capsized us. we were all almost okay.
>Except for one the companies fisherman, a man named Eddy.
>Eddy was the most reliable person on our crew
>he was there whenever you needed him, he was a jack of all trades in a sense, nicest and perhaps most caring man i met.
>eddy had been rocked to the side of the boat and hit his head, he was knocked out
>once we got our bearings back, we rushed eddy to the ships interior, and began trying to head for port
>not long after a second wave hit.
>This wave capsized us
>Our ship sunk before me
>i rushed under the ship to grab Eddy
>the ship was too far gone to grab him
>Eddy drowned when he was knocked out.
>however i never saw max
>he had simply vanished
>max was gone
>my thoughts all raced to him dying
>when i reached shore, everyone aside from eddy was there
>we got treated for minor injuries and went to Eddies funeral.
>this broke the camels back
>My friend max snapped
>He became a depressed and true alcoholic
>he blamed himself for eddy's death
>he had gone over the deep end
cont?

I voted for Donald J Trump for President of The United States of America.

Don't do it man, I don't even know you but I still can't bear the thought of someone killing themselves.

I love a girl who will never love me back, under any circumstances. I lift, have a good job and college education, fairly intelligent, but she doesn't want me. Was so depressed I almost killed myself in a drunken stupor last saturday.

I'm the samefag who had 2 guys fucking my ex on our anniversary, and I can say now that it's better to know she's cheating than to be in a lie of a relationship, I'm fucking miserable but it's a lot better than sleeping in the same bed as someone who tells me they love me when they are getting fucked by other people.
>Confront the bitch, if she's cheating leave her.

Just straight up ask her if she is looking for something begween you and her, might work if you word it well

eh, better than living every day wanting to die. whats the point if im not happy?

I know I'm better off, and I know I have it a lot better than most, but meaningless sex with any number of women means nothing compared to one night with her.

I think i might be breaking up with my gf of 1 year

are you still talking about that? thats so, like, last tuesday

I never got to know any of them after I moved, the one kid I wanted to get his number for his mother so I could upkeep with everything between everyone, either he hated me and never gave me it, or he was to confused to let me know, then I left...

There's gotta be something that'll make you happy

GF is a SLUT. I still love her. not sure what to do

cool, youre dating a 1 year old? Bet shes tight.

Don't go down that fucking road, take that motivation to off yourself and put it towards something to better yourself, something that you would enjoy, I work 70 hour weeks just to keep my mind off that kind of stuff

she did. but shes moved on.

im a very unmotivated person, all i do is play video games and go to work. idk i just dont see a point in life

Sorry didnt word it properly, i meant that ive been with her for a year

The thing is that I never am in a position to do so.

We don't see eachother in person, beyond very briefly in passing.

And I haven't been able to arrange something yet. (Stupidly busy)

I could list some of her behaviours, incase you can make something of it

cont

Sure gimme a list

alright

>Max went off the grid, and i went back to being an attorney
>he showed up where i worked piss drunk one day
>he told and yelled at me "Eddy is gone because of me, i could have saved him, why didn't i?
>i stayed with him for the next few months, one day Max decided he had enough.
>On June 9th Max committed Suicide
>he left two notes one for me, and one for everyone else
>the note to everyone read
"Im guilty, i wasnt even able to save one of my closest friends. So why i should i be allowed to live knowing he didn’t. I hate this world."
>The note he left me was as follows
"Thank you Glaucus, you were my first and last friend. i am sorry i had to leave so soon, but my memories with you were the only happy ones i have. Glaucus until we meet again -Max"

I know i could have saved Max but i wasn't able to, im sorry my friend.

idk man why not just off myself and get it over with and not have to worry about being sad for the rest of your life

I did confront her user, and it resulted in her adamantly refusing to admit she did anything, but there were many fishy holes in her stories. I called her, and then called the guy who I suspect she's cheating on me with, got screenshots of their messages, and call logs. he had changed her name to Madison for some reason prior to me calling, and when I asked how many times they had hung out their answers were conflictory. she claims he's just a friend, but she's repeatedly lied to me about him before. I'm in a position of not having enough evidence to know for sure, so I'll always wonder if she is or not

what do?

this one always got me

>She is shy, and kind of doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

>Has sat next to me at random on several occasions.

Last spoke about a month ago.

> "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

> "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

> "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

> "Definitely!"

I don't want to believe that gay rights will move backwards and I'll have to stay in my bubble of 'safe states'. I hate safe spaces but when it comes to having the same rights as my neighbor it limits me. I know marriage equality won't be appealed but there's still a part of me that wonders if it will considering the political climate.

Probably something going on user, try to get closer

I would... But you kinda need to be able to see them and talk in person.

Really doesn't happen anymore. Always see her briefly in passing.

Though she did kinda crack a smile last time I saw her. (Again in passing, she was on the phone)

Fake and gay

Well shit, maybe when shes not busy you can do some shit

Yea. But I'm gonna gotta wait till Winter break. Atleast her classes and EMT course should be done with. So much more time (Unless she takes more hours at her jobs)

Could be partially related to loosing her home during Hurricane Sandy a few years ago (Havent been allowed to rebuild yet)

Or she may have Social Anxiety (I think its possible, as she did say "I am just coming out of my shell" Also seems to have few actual friends. Yet is a solid 7.5/10 (Not that it matters)

I'm so stressed about all of the uni essays and exams I have to get done by next week I get into fights with my wife over nothing. We had a shouting match this morning and I punched holes in a door. First time in 10 years she has ever seen my old violent side. My son was in the tv room and heard the whole thing. Feel like a piece of shit.

Ill never pass
Ill always stick out like a sore thumb
Ill never look remotely like a woman
Im a mistake

I miss the late nineties, I miss my ex-wife, I miss being happy and sober.

I love this one.

can people post more depressing images? i want to feel sad

All i can say is, talk mlre to her, and good luck homie

How do people know they were born in the wrong body?
Not judging, just curious

I have dysphoria
Thats how you know
I dont even belive in "wrong body"
I know im just fucked up

>"Butterfly, what is your wisom?"

>And i looked down at its majestic form, flexing its wings as if to show me its strength

>"Fuck Chechnya." - it whispered before it fluttered away.

>And so we went to war.

Yea. But really if I talk to her, it is basically only text. No classes together this semester, and have only seen her 10 times, in passing over the past 2 months

I'm more so trying to figure how and when to try and meet up in Dec. I have an idea of what we could do aswell/

It's only a mistake if you don't be yourself. Fuck the small minded people that don't get it. When you are old and on your deathbed, you can either look back and go yep, I lived my life how I was meant to, or you can regret a life wasted. Be yourself user.

Story from long ago
>Be user in preschool
>tiny kid
>have 2 best friends
>Caleb and Diana
>had a crush on Diana
>wasn't even old enough to know what love was
anyway
>almost the end of year
>december
>already got Caleb a pack of pokemon cards
>I got Diana stuffed cat
>she loved cats
>almost time for christmas
>Diana is absent for roll call
>Caleb and I don't think much of it
>next couple days she doesn't show
>Caleb and I start to worry
>Friday her sister comes into the class
>says that Diana passed away from a car accident on her way home
>Diana's mother and her were killed on impact
>I was destroyed
>she was my one
>I burst into tears
>Caleb knows the relationship I had with her
>he tries to comfort me with tears in his eyes
>the rest of the school year went as normal as it could
>our trio was just a duo now

it’s been 20 years since then
I've never forgotten her
Diana

Majority of my friends voted for Hillary and was deeply disturbed by the results and been posting on Facebook. Good amount have been unfriending and refusing to talk to anyone who voted for Trump.

I voted for Trump due to my own reasons but I am pulling a Switzerland when topic comes up about politics with them in fear of losing friends over political differences.

The girl that I love and I recently stopped talking over a reason that I don't know. When ever I try to talk to her now she seems hostile. It drives me insane because I think about all of the amazing times we've had together and the fact that that will never happen again

She dumped YOU after you caught her fucking two dudes? It has to be fake.

Ill look like i caricature
I dont whant that
Thanks tho youre nice

used to make fun of cutfags in highschool
>mfw my legs look fucking velvet cake from the need for some type of stimulation

Underrated post

>actually made me laugh
thanks user

glad i could make someone happy

Who said caricatures are not good to look at? I love caricatures.
It sounds to me that there is a greater risk of your outside affecting your inside if you do not embrace who you are meant to be. Own your feelings user. If you are going to feel like something society does not accept and that is enough to make you not want to do it, then that is your feelings and nobody can tell you that is wrong. However, what is it that will damage you more?
I gotta be nice. I'm hating on myself right now so I gotta spread some love.

Yeah, i also used to cut a lot, i want to go back to it tho it was actually a lot of fun

if you wanna talk about shit you can add me on steam. feels are so much worse alone
steamcommunity.com/id/creepachuu/

Hey guys, I just scjk my own ck

If anyone wants to chat on skype, I'm: denesiuk4

Add me on Kik DasLebenistlangwe

Sure man, ill add tmrw, im dogwelder btw

you realize that a good body, money and education arent important to REAL love right.

I guess ill just be the gross shehulk i was ment to be :'^]

thats how you create filter bubbles.
when people stop talking to other people because they are afraid they could be influenced by trying their arguments and perspectice.

eventually they forget all the things the previous generation knew about not letting yourself be influenced by populists propaganda.
all they know is physically shielding themselves from the unknown, and wherever that doesnt work (OF COURSE it wont work in all apects of live) they will become weaker and more easily influenced.

in these times, more than ever before, it is necessary to discuss stuff. even if it hurts. even if it means you cant hang out with certain people any more.

>oh and btw fuck you for voting for trump.

Research a bloke named Alex Reid. He is a British MMA fighter. His other name is Roxanne. He kicks the shit out of anybody that dares insult him when he is dressing the way he feels natural. Only 1 person can make you feel gross. That's you user. Everyone else can try, but it's whether you let them that determines how deep it goes. If you are a hulk, then go Roxanne on their asses. Some of the funniest people I have ever met are guys being true to themselves.

>fapped to pics of my ex
>screamed 'EVERYTHING SUCKS!' when I 'gasmed
>don't know when everything went wrong

Let her slut it up and take advantage of it. Get her to fulfill the fantasies you have.

You better apologize to them both and you got to work not to do that again. I know it's hard to handle the frustrations of academia but you can't take that out on them.

Coward.

This is true user. I apologised to her but I feels empty and she knows it. She works with victims of domestic violence so she is scared that shit will lead to her getting hurt. I would never do that but it's hard to convince her. The boy is too young to understand. Only 2. I saw my shrink yesterday. Was hoping my shit would have been sweet for a while.

I've been there, I understand. It's the hardest work you'll ever do, trying to keep your shit together. But good on you for apologizing, and for being in therapy. That will help so much.

Hey guys, how's it going? I'm late to the party once again, sorry :/. Hope I haven't missed too much.

my moms friend fonger me in the carback

still hurts :(

my lifes decent..
i hate it.
everyday i constantly think about throwing everything away. I don't know why, it would just make me happier..

Girl of 2 years cheated on me and got engaged to a guy that she was doing acid with. This happened last week.

and she's pregnant
and she's riding him right now

I have only just started yesterday. It feels weird because It does not seem like I have any reasons to have depression. I have a great 6 figure salary job, I'm not on drugs, never been abused and my family is whole. For some reason though I can't get my head right. I do not want my family to fear me. Pretending to be happy only works for about 5 minutes then something will get me pissed off again and I have to be alone or I will pick another fight.

Better late than never user.

None of those things you mentioned matter when it comes to depression, anxiety, any other aspect of mental health. It's brain chemistry, not circumstances. You need therapy and medication, and you're on the first steps.