smooth talker edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YXpPOyVizcE
youtube.com/watch?v=uuPHF7_eWYk
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTy1zOsVP4
youtube.com/watch?v=u5pJkldtAh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon!

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Rickon had to die because John hung Olly.

who here thought that ramsey would let his dogs slaughter rickon when he ran over that field

I miss ramsay

PROMISE ME NED

>promise me, Bran

LyannaxJon when?

>you will never get high with Isaac

I've been hearing many people discuss how Jon was foolish to ignore Sansa and fall into Ramsay's trap. I certainly agree that Sansa's advice was valuable and that Jon disregarded it, but I would argue that Jon made the right call.

Let's just imagine that Jon had listened to Sansa and not fallen into the trap. That means Jon Snow would have sat and watched as his enemies shot his trueborn brother down while he ran for the safety of the Stark lines. The Stark army, already dubious of Jon and Sansa would have likely lost heart. What kind of a Stark would just sit there and watch his brother die? This bastard must have wanted to see his brother dead so he could take Winterfell for himself. Why should we fight a losing battle for this bastard deserter of the Night's Watch?

Instead, Jon risked his own life to save his brother without hesitation. He charged forward because it was the right thing to do. It wasn't the smart thing to do, but thats who the Starks are. When Jon charged forward to save his brother he cemented the loyalty of his army. Ramsay's forces charged because their commander had ordered them to. The Stark forces charged because their commander was in danger and they would be damned before they let him face the Boltons alone.

Sure, It wasn't smart. Tactically it was down right suicidal. But this is why northerners love the Starks, this is why we love the Starks. We often get stories that talk about the difference between the easy path and the right path. This story challenges us with the difference between the right path and the smart path. I find that to be a much more interesting topic.

Missed the Rhoynar, Jonautist

RIP

>Ramsay's gargled screams
truly felt bad for him, suppose it was inevitable that he'd be killed in a really horrific way

First for branposting is the symptom of a rotting mind

Since he killed almost everyone of her 62 men, maybe 5 got lucky to get away alive, i thing Jon got some explaining to do for his questionable tactical methods.

Azor Bran

For me, it was nice seeing the Vale come in because they added some vibrant colour to the dreary grey, brown and black of the bloody battlefield with some shining blue and white rays.

look at this cute goofball

Heh Branposters win again

Why the fuck didn't dnd give Rickon some god dam lines? He as captive for half a season yet he gets nothing, how am I supposed to give a shit when he he's shot i there's no scenes of him and osha or him and Ramsay talking shit at each other? What a pointless character

He promises. Promises vengeance on the kingslayer

Anyone got any good Sansa webms?

Probs stopped giving the director blowies

That ship is possible. Jon needs to reward the Mormonts by marrying Lyanna.

May the lord of lard accompany you always.

They don't say the Rhoynar on the show.

I want branfags to leave

LOTR Edition

youtu.be/YXpPOyVizcE

Spin off for something west of westeros? Why else would Arya say that

So who's going to get what in the North now? What happens with the Dreadfort, Karhold and Last Hearth? What happens to the oathbreakers like the Manderlys and Glovers? What happens to the wildlings? Do the Mormonts get anything out of losing probably at least 50 of the 62 men on their island? or are the writers going to completely ignore all that, hope we forget about it and return to the shitty writing of the rest of the last two seasons?

>Janny

Come on lad

So, people used to think Isaac was ugly, now people are saying he's cute. Did people change their minds or is this a new group of people?

IT wasnt in my wildest dreams that they will dare to rip off this scene... Vale baners, army encirclement...
youtube.com/watch?v=uuPHF7_eWYk

Dany is the worst leader ever.

I hope they go all in on making Sansa a cold bitch. I want to believe that her shit last episode wasn't just some dumb gurl power garbage but I have a feeling they'll still act as if she dundu nuffin.

I can see her belly button.

Is this a promo for the Ramsay Bolton Spa and Beauty Resort?

Bitch knew what she was doing

I've heard that many people might actually exist, and if that is true, they might actually have a diverse set of opinions.

What was it? 4plebs is down.

No, that's Tommen

>mfw Sansa exiles Jon next ep/season

Jon is a threat to her rule. While she technically the better claim, Jon is a legend now. He's the embodiment of a Stark. This betrayal will hurt worse than when the night's watch killed him, leaving him lost. Leaving him in the perfect mindset to become Jon Targaryen and not Jon Stark

more like davosxlyanna tbhfam

"Promise me Ned"

Wat? Nigga everyone that died was a wildling. Those 62 men can't are Winterfell's new honor guard

Yiss

LyannaxSweetRobin would be pretty rad. She's hard enough to make him worth at least 4 or 5 mainlanders

Bump

I have it on good authority that only I exist, and everyone else is mere perception.

Why would my mind confuse me like this?

>daneurys magically gets all the dothraki to support her after murdering their leaders in cold blood with the power of feminism
>yara and theon magically get to meereen from the other fucking side of westeros
>dragons show up to save the day
>knights of the vale show up to save the day
>le strokn wemyn
>dorne and the sand sneks plotline dropped off of the face of the earth
>entire high sparrow bullshit unrealistic and boring as fuck, have to suspend disbelief constantly, why can't they just go and kill everyone like tywin would have done despite jofferry being a far stronger figure than tomlin
how did this show go from 9/10 to 3/10?

only thing worth watching it for is the hound, the rest are meme characters.

wherefore?

The hound is the ultimate meme character

This season Jon has been written as a reluctant officer to Sansa. He has no interest in any of this Bolton business and just wants to retire after being killed. Hes in charge sure but he's not fighting for his sake.

Sansa going to be lady of the Norf cause girl power. It at least less cringy then YaraxDany interactions.

I'm touched.

I have it on good authority that only Bran exists, and everyone else is a product of him warging otherwise unsentient lifeforms for to serve his own purposes.

Why would D&D lie about this?

At least Rickon gets to meet up with Charlize Theron in the afterlife

What happened to Karstark and his men?

>Jonautist shows his pride

amk. güldürdün.

>Stannis portrayed as a guy who tried to do his best in the video along with Jaime
Thank you based video maker

I know i fapped myself silly when she posted that on IG

ain it cute?

do you think Ramsay licked sansas feet?

You know that would just lead to Jon Christ marrying Mary Sue Targaryen and helping her take The North

I bet we see Karstark next episode

Bump

@the mods
>on topic discussion
>Sup Forums

Pick one

First for cutest interview
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTy1zOsVP4

How's jon gonna punish all the traitors?

what is with all of these retards that refuse to acknowledge that the leaks specifically said Jon becomes King

with have been more pottery if it was a stark shield desu

Sansa is no Stark. She's a scheming Lannister and a cold Bolton

>The Stark forces charged because their commander was in danger and they would be damned before they let him face the Boltons alone

Uhm, actually Davos ordered em to, they just watched and hope some arrow hits him so they can go home.

only decent character, even if he is a bit of a meme. jamie and bron are okay i guess, briene is tolerable though definitely a meme.

>sansa
meme
>arya
>tyrion
ultimate meme status
>dany
>jon snow
do i even need to say it?

Watch as Sansa has Jon executed for leaving the NightsWatch to rid herself of a rival

Nah, shireens his one true love

he will allow them to bend the knee

jon needs the entire north on his side to face the white walkers

They're so kawaii together

Why don't the people spamming that pic of soapys ass get banned

>spammer thinks /got/ is leaving

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pJkldtAh0

Reminder that GRRM is a fucking hack

[nods turkroachly]

Not it wouldn't. "here we stand" are their words, and Jon is standing his ground against Ramsey

>mfw Jon gets declared KintN next episode

Is Sansa the worst Stark of all time?

STRENGTH OF 10 MAINLANDERS

only the north is not enough. he has to unite the 7 kingdoms.

She's actually worse than Robb.

Reminder that without GRRM there would be no Preston. Preston autists are the most confusing sort of autist.

How can Jon accept Kingship when he knows Bran is alive.

Thank God I hope /got/ gets banned

Jeebus, more and more characters doing the smirk. Daenerys, Sansa, Melisandre, CIA, Cersei, Daario

When will we see Jon smirk at someone/something?

Sorry to disappoint you but wildlings cant ride a horse, and cavalry kinda died in the first clash.

Got Cersei's feet?

I wonder what their faces would look like if you asked them if Bran and Meera fucked in the cave.

hey I want to watch a new show
is GoT good? or is it one of those things where the books are so much better and include so much more?

Easily the worst stark we ever get to know, she's both a retard and a cunt.

how do i become a god warrior like Jon?

What's Kit's regiment?

Bran can't have heirs. Face it, it's all been set up perfectly for Jon.