What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
youtu.be/i5_IcqrM96M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women

this

Stephen Fry made his career on acting morally and mentally superior and then he grossed everyone out by marrying a young trophy boy.

Alan Davies should never have had a "career" in the first place

Undeniable truth

This.

>Alan Davies should never have had a "career" in the first place
delete this

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL

Fry went senile. First few seasons he was incredibly funny and on the top of his game. As seasons progressed he became more and more dimwitted.

Next season I swear to god hes gonna shit himself without realizing it

Jo brand is the worst she makes maise look like a10/10

shit tier list

>Next season
user...

Seriously?

Bill Bailey should be higher. And I don't know why Phil Jupitus gets so much hate...he seems like a great guy

Not putting bill baily in god tier

Go and fuck yourself.

Jupitus tries too hard

I wonder how much they can make fun of Sandi like they did with Stephen and his love of young boys

Is it cancelled? Cant find anything about it online

What a bunch of ugly fucking people. They all look like substitute English teachers

>David Mitchell is the most smug insufferable pretentious cunt to ever call himself a comedian
>Alan Davies is a literal retard with no redeemable qualities
>Jimmy Carr. Everything about his is fake and forced from his makeup caked face to his fake laugh
>actually thinking those three are good in any way.

Stephen's not coming back

Sandi is pretty fucking funny actually. Not that bad to be honest. Its funny how shes the same age as Fry, but not nearly as senile.

Any time Fry or that unfunny lesbian open their mouth they practically undo their pants and masturbate in front of the stage. They just want to let everyone else know in the room they're the sharpest minds in the world and you're an idiot. They're rarely funny. Also that woman flutters her eyelids every time she thinks she's saying some hot shit and it drives me insane.

She's also pretty knowledgeable
Probably the best choice they could make

>No Rich Hall

Bill Bailey and Coogan should be way higher. There needs to be a "I can't stop smelling my own farts tier" for Carr and Merchant

Well it was time I guess. Last season I remember some really cringe worthy moments where the guests were making jokes and Fry seemed to be lost, not being able to keep up mentally.

At some point the audience even started laughing at the fact that Fry was looking around confused not knowing how to respond, since the panel was mentally beyond him. Must be all the smoking he used to do, fried his fucking brain.

Yeah, she's one of the few women I feel is actually really funny. Then again she's a hardcore butch dike. so she doesnt really count does she?

Also Bill Bailey would have been a great choice dont you think?

>blind

>Coogan

>YES YES YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE CORRECT RESPONSE DAVID...... HOWEVER

What were the options though?

>that woman flutters her eyelids every time she thinks she's saying some hot shit
Like Ian Hislop on HIGNFY. It boils me rigid.

Hes right there in the good tier...

>Also Bill Bailey would have been a great choice dont you think?
Doesn't he tour constantly?

Dunno, but some of the moments I absolutely couldnt stop laughing was because of him.

He has a really unique sense of humor. Hes one of the few guys that can make you laugh like crazy without resorting to sex jokes or jokes that demean other people., which is what most funny jokes actually are.

Excuse my retardation. I always mix up Brydon and Coogan

I posted it again mummy!

He also has amazing chemistry with Alan which makes sense because they're best buds

That's because hes not fake as fuck or pretentious as hell.

>Animals! Funny!
I love Bill Bailey but let's not pretend there's a huge lot to his comedy

So really it's the BBC management's fault

yes yes i posted it again mummy HOWEVER

>It's a Sue Perkins episode

He became really unfunny last few seasons. Whatever he said it just wasnt funny as opposed to earlier seasons.

Last 2 episodes he was one he actually looked angry and resentful because no one was laughing at his jokes. Dont know what went wrong with him, but he acted really petty. Never seen a sadder creature on QI.

>ywn turn her straight

>it's a Shappi Khorsandi episode

I hate this bitch so much. She doesnt understand she isnt funny. She keeps laughing at her fucking stupid jokes and shes the only one laughing.

God, as soon as a show is 75% women you know its gonna be shit with the exception of Sadi

>its a katherine ryan episode

Fine by me desu senpai

>Alan Davies
>Good
>Vegas
>Shit

Who would you cast for the American QI. They'd have to be comedians that are somewhat intelligent.

For starters

ITT: OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Cognitive dissonance; the comic

I met in Edinburgh, she gave me a rimjob and I slapped her about.

god what a shitty list

This is completely plausible

>Cumia as host
>Norton as Alan
>Stanhope
>Burr
>Patrice-
Fuck it

>Cognitive dissonance

Reddit buzzword: the meme

Problem is murrican comedians dont how to be funny without without props or photoshooped images

Americans can't have shows like this, only radio shows.

>It's a question about birds episode

I found out Stephen Fry was a raging fag.

Burr is funny talking about literally anything. He can take you on a trip through Boston, you see close to nothing interesting, and you're still laughing cause Bill is talking.

The following on this list are actually funny:
>Sean Lock
>Rich Hall
>Rob Brydon
>Bill Bailey
>short bald man with beard
>vegas

Yeah, they're all without any other kind of humour, right?

If you say so, and don't know what the term means
I'm not even getting into this retarded post war with you, I'll just call you a faggot

Dialogue only humor is rare in Murrica.

Nah

Enjoy being wrong, user.

>its a Jo brand talks about her husband episode

Name your favourite female panellist and you aren't allowed to pick a lesbian

I went to 2 QI shows and the second one which was a xmas special and was rather good. Especially since they had to stop it part way through due to an exploding light. Johnny Vegas filled in the time with a stand up routine and was actually funny for a change. The first QI was also a special but has that boring fart with glasses from Shooting Stars in it. I saw Never Mind the Buzzcocks which I really enjoyed. The celebs came down to the audience and had a chat before the show started.

Tara Tainton

Aisling Bea because I want to fuck her

this about sums up by opinion on most of the female comedians

>youtu.be/i5_IcqrM96M

Yeah, it's only on television. How primitive of them, the absolute SAVAGES.

Belt up m8, fucking hell

there are hundreds of podcasts and radio shows that are nothing but this. We just don't have a tv gameshow about it.

Josie Lawrence

Yes and none of them are funny.

>mfw Sweden thought they could do their own version of QI
I'm still slowly dying from second hand embarrassment.

>Aisling Bea
Isnt she a hardcore dike?

I remember, this was just cringeworthy. After the mentioning women just arent funny, dumb brunette goes out to prove women are funny using the least funny joke ever.

>it's a "Sup Forums gets triggered because people enjoy things" episode
TOP KEK