Donald Trump is not my president. I won't accept the victory of hatred and racism

Donald Trump is not my president. I won't accept the victory of hatred and racism.

Love is the answer to everything. #altruismistheway #socialjustice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just can't believe it. Evil wins once again.

go shoot up a school or something fag

Dumbass liberals. This happened 8 years ago with Obama, and the republicans weren't bitching as much.
Suck a dick.

Shit bait try harder faggot

For all the salty liberals

lol

If your kind (regressive leftists) actually felt love, or displayed altruism, then Trump probably wouldn't have won. You people refuse to take responsibility for your losses, and refuse to see where you were wrong. Trump's victory is on you.

I'm moving to Sweden for real, see ya idiots.

The only thing dumber than this bait is you.

If you actually wonder why Trump was elected:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

Republicans do not own the moral authority like liberals and campus extremists. DUH.

>blue in all the heavily populated areas
that would be shitty coverage

>Love is the answer, always, so I hate Donald Trump!!
It's sad that they can't see how transparently hypocritical they are.

You gonna refute? Or are you just butthurt? I know this was bait. That post was for my catharsis.

>republicans weren't bitching as much

AHAH HAH HAH hah...

Oh wait, I think he's being serious.

Wish someone would haul that skank off to the landfill.

it's funny because faggots actually post this shit, I reactivated my fb today just to see people bitching and oh it was great

Hahahahahahaha

I don't like Trump, but holy fuck that is stupid.

Love hates? Are you fucking serious? #autismistheway

>these are the same faggots who lost their shit when Trump wouldn't say he would accept the results of the election
liberal hypocrisy

Daily reminder that Bill Clinton is guilty of all the sexist things Trump has done plus more and Trump has never singled out a race. Muslims are not a race. Illegal immigrants are not a race.

Go fucking kill yourself you goddam fucking worthless fucking piece of fuckity fucking garbage. You sad piece of fucking shit, i hope you die the most horrible death, you and all your social justice fucking faggots!!! FUCK!!

#AmericaIsGreatAgain
#TimeToBuild
#KillAllMuslims
#DownWithFags

The one thing I actually worry about Trump is his VP is a fundamentalist nutjob who is popular in his state for, among other things, trying to de-fund planned parenthood.

I'm not really for taking the pill away from niggers and poor dumb people.

>liberal hypocrisy

Not for nothing, but when a citizen says they don't support the winning candidate... that's free speech.

When a candidate says he's not going to accept a loss... that's sedition and fomenting a tyranny.

They are not the same things.

Funding planned parenthood is actually the nutjob position if you look at the polls.

No, the real question is 'is Lady Gaga still relevant?'

Answer: probably not

Not only do I suspect you're talking out of your ass, but what do polls have to do with the validity of a thing anyway?

Planned Parenthood is a relatively small expenditure that's good for everyone, whether they're against it based purely on religious reasons or not.

Also, man, maybe you should grow up. As much as I would like for poor people and minorities to stop having sex, they aren't going to. Being that you can't sterilize them, and their unwanted babies are just going to grow up to be an even bigger tax burden, it's just cheaper to for everyone to give them inexpensive ways to prevent it altogether.

Maybe when you're older and automation plus inability to compete in foreign markets makes it necessary to literally bribe the poor not to kill you, you'll understand the importance of a little pragmatism.