ITT: Things that have yet to be molested by Hollywood's greedy fingers

ITT: Things that have yet to be molested by Hollywood's greedy fingers

me :333

Zemekis is a hero for this very reason. I hope he doesn't die until the reboot/remake craze ends.

what's to molest? it's a talkshow with celebrities who were famous at the time. it exists in many forms today. they call them "podcasts".

I love SG!
Which GameTap employee interview episode is your favorite, OP?

With the new Ghostcucksters on the way I'm frankly astonished that some hollywood studio hasn't decided to remake these films into some terrible nonsense.

I love this poster.

Is it possible to pass down the rights to his children and shit ?

They will wait 5 years after his death and announce a new Back To The Future for the New and Young generation but respectful to the original.
That's what they will say of course

What would they even do with these to change them? Other than going to the 80s rather than the 50s etc

Zemeckis and the other Bob (can't remember his name) are holding onto the rights and they have publicly said that BttF would never be remade until they're dead

A Bravestarr reboot would actually be legit, I don't think even hollywood could manage to fuck it up

It used to be that Hollywood would usually only remake films so old that very few people remember them. Nowadays the opposite is true, most IPs still left untouched are films from the 30's/40's/50's

I would watch this. They could make it pretty fucking weird and dark. Like Space Blood Meridian.

Just wait

The day I see a Chinatown remake trailer is the day I consider suicide

>Chinatown reboot
>story involves (African American) Jake Gittes investigating a cis white male filmmaker suspected of statutory rape

Won't happen
They only reboot movies that normies have nostalgia hard-ons for
Pretty sure there was almost a sequel a while back though, but it never happened

The third film feels like a cash grab to me.

Reminder if Tony Scott had lived he would have remade this

>Jennifer Lawrence: She's my sister, she's my daughter,...

Only the first one was good, the others are just crash grabs so it has already molested by Hollywood.

They should make a comedy based on back to the future, where ironically the past is a lot better