You Americans are really stupid

You Americans are really stupid.

>USA having better relations with motherland. Kek

ты трахал.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/what-van-jones-and-other-teary-eye.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA>RUSSIA

USA USA USA USA how does it feel to live in a near third world frozen shit hole you might as well be an Eskimo ass bitch???

Better than you. Pampered little American bitch.

Yea ok lefty, Keep crying

WW3 when? as a Mexican I shall enjoy the show.

check'd

Shit rolls downhill fucktard. Ever wonder why you were born so brown?

OP you tried to google translate "You're fucked" and ended up writing "You fucked"

ending up sounding like a chink trying to deliver a speech

USA will need Mexican Americans for manpower but it will be too late because trump sent them back and now Russia will assfuck USA.

>ты трахал.

Is that Russian for Table Texas? Because I've been playing ping pong most of my life in Dallas and I think it's about time the world realized it as a professional sport.

I wouldn't call myself as great, but I'm pretty good. Not good enough to compete with those fuckin' gooks since they're commie government program funds them to play that all day and I have a job working for accounting and have a loving family so I can't really put that much time and devotion into my hobbies as they can.

Fuckin' gooks. Fuck them. That piece of shit Obama is the anti-christ and I hope someone takes him and his bitch Hillary out.

You misspelled worse lol
>I'm pampered
FeelsGoodMan hope you freeze fucker

No the fuck we won't you stupid cunt assuming shit like you can read the future fuck your stupid ass opinion

Amerifag here. Way to win a argument on the internet!

It means you're fucked.

Yeah we're fucked. With Hillary in the white house there's nothing we can do but wait for the police and military to take our guns away. I'll swear to God anyone from law enforcement comes on my property and I'm going to shoot them dead with my AR.

What part of "...and the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you niggers understand?

You live under a rock you dumb cunt?

I live in the heartland of the South. Nothing but Dixie pride here and I'm ready to fight if anyone comes knocking on my door looking to take my guns away. I reckon I might lose, but I'll go out shooting yall liberal fucks.

Couldn't take any more of this Obama bullshit for 8 years and now we have to deal with the female Obama for the next. Fuck this.

I'm taking Russian lessons.

When you guys build a space station I want to come visit

and suck all the dicks

lol

Trump is president calm down

When we attack you, it won't be in an 1800s style ground battle as outdated as your typically stunted imagination and understanding of warfare.

Good luck shooting the viruses you're breathing retard.

>Nothing but Dixie pride here
Nigger you have nothing to be proud of whatsoever. You live in a shithole and contribute nothing to society but meth and race wars.

We had to deal with bush for 8 years. So fuck off

What? I've been watching Fox news and CNN and I was told that Hillary won. The fuck? I'm gonna do some googling and find out what's the commotion.

You mean doing reconnaissance missions during my 6 in half year term is outdated? Shit! Didn't get the memo. Should consult my fellow vets in the NRA club down a few blocks. We've been outdated with high-tech weaponry we don't know about! Time to call congress.

Shithole? I sincerely doubt where I live is a shithole compared to the blue districts in the US.

In the post from Trump

>reconnaissance missions during my 6 in half year term

Calm down, armchair Green Beret.

My Snypa Whyfle

Democrat here. I fucking hated Donald Trump, but honestly am going to like him. This article is really fucking sad, but fucking true at the same time:

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/what-van-jones-and-other-teary-eye.html

It's a fucking shame what politics have become to the left these days.

trump is a guy your boss does not want to provoke,,forget buzzing our aircraft and navy,those are trifles,vladi will catch his foot in sharp steel trap snapping shut should he do the dirty to eastern europe.

if so we WILL respond in kind do you know what VX is my little frozen friend?

>You Americans are really stupid.
No - just over half of us are.

thanks for sharing, good read

>>You Americans are really stupid.
>No - just over half of us are.

No, she won the popular vote. The system is stupid.

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.