Democracy clearly failed. TRUMP is not my president

Democracy clearly failed. TRUMP is not my president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you win your election system without cheating democracy fails? Cheating Bernie out isn't a breach of Democracy?

Mine neither.

please shut the fuck up, we literally hear this 24/7

Fuck you. You weren't protesting when you're own party fucked over Bernie. Butt hurt SJW.

Stronger Together

unless our candidate loses then protest, cry white-lash and leave the country...

mad nigger detected

When you attack Trump for not wanting to concede, then bitch and refuse to concede yourself

well why dont you cry about it?

Then leave you mongrel

Hillary and her cronies cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Thank your madame president wannabe for fucking your whole party

How so?
He was democratically elected

In what way faggot? most of you libshits didn't vote from the looks of it, where the fuck were you yesterday?

shut up , bend over and take it

Soros-funded.

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch

Clinton wouldn't be my president. Would you be upset if i took to the street and rioted? Grow the fuck up. World doesn't cater to you, you pathetic child.

>but I didn't vote for him, therefore I don't have to recognize him as my president
-said the liberal

Everyone else is wrong, the vast majority of everyone else who used the most trustworthy electoral process in human history to democratically elect a representative that I don't like.

Waah waah waah I'm a Pseudo Justice Warrior

GTFO then..cya

If you will not comply our country owes you nothing. Get the fuck out.

You silly Canadian, President's are for Americans..........

move countries faggot! we wont miss you dont worry (:

Democracy didn't fail. You just got cucked into following a corrupt, greedy cunt who lost despite being shady as fuck and basically cheating.

Have you noticed that's all people are doing these days? It's like they truly believe rioting about everything will make things better.

Trump Supporters will face populism at its finest

Trump is the winner. Republicans own the presidency, both houses of congress and soon the supreme court and the democrats are on the verge of a complete collapse.

Deal with it.

Yeah he is. He won fair and quare. I don't like it but it's true.

Yep the instigators are getting paid

>i dont like it

GET USED TO IT FAGGOT

Trump declaring "I've cheated the system before to win", even facetiously, is a good way to invalidate your place as a leader of the free world

>Trump is the winner. Republicans own the >presidency, both houses of congress and >soon the supreme court and the democrats >are on the verge of a complete collapse.

I know first time since 1928.. and look how great that turned out.. oops never mind, the great depression was 1929 my bad.. Back to the gloating...

"Trump won't accept the results if he loses" "Trump supporters are violent" "Trump supporters are immature"

Except his place is pretty valid... He won.

Butthurt dumb fuck.

our electoral process is shit and we should update it. we vote in all elected officials with a majority popular vote. most people i know don't vote in local elections, they'll only vote for president. the most popular election doesn't use popular vote. i know the arguments in favor of the electoral college and i disagree. there's no reason why we need this outdated system. third party candidates will never matter so just pick the most popular of the two main candidates. done.

How about GTFO then! Byyeee Felecia!

How are my Niggers and Messicanz tonight! Viva El Trump, eh?!?!?!?!

Do you realize how stupid is to protest against a democracy? People chose Trump.

i don't think hashtags work with spaces in them. are these fucking idiots just tagging #NOT?

And it's only ever made things worse for their cause. Might just be time to thin out the herd.

dont forget the sand niggers

move then bitch

this assumes that Americans are not too stupid to pick a good candidate with popular vote.

Faggot

But it's okay for Clinton and the dnc right?

You're probably right but it's still better than poisoning the other guy or rolling an army up to his castle and hurling rocks at it until there's a big enough hole in the wall to go inside and kill him, his wife his children and every male over 13 who took up arms against you. This is how things have been done for the vast majority of our existence as a species so, despite its' flaws, the democratic process as it stands is head and shoulders above any alternative.

Just remember that were part of a system that is capable of reform and that the best way to reform it is from within. Not getting the candidate you want isn't an excuse to undermine that system or to commit treason.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
Eat my asshole you fucking commies

Oh he is your president you little faggot...please move to a different country...or just kill yourself.

The people chose Hillary, the EC chose Trump.

Shit posting on every board, don't know why I'm surprised.

kyz

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.

Heh.

this proves the power of kek, praise kek and all it's glory , u mad libshits?

So could I claim that democracy failed because HILLARY was not my president?

Quit crying you Bernie cuck. You didn't see the republicans when your nigger in chief took office. You sir, are a hypocrite.

Watching the "undocumented" mexicans cry gives me so much pleasure. I haven't been able to smile throughout a whole day like this in a while.

>possibility of having cheated a democratic system = valid

wow you should've been gassed along with the kikes because that is pure retardation

If Hillary won the election would you have said the same thing?

I'm starting to actually think liberals really are this fucking autistic.

>ITT Americans who didnt know their country is actually a constitutional republic get triggered

I'll give them this: Hillary won the popular vote. It was by a small fucking margin but she did.

Now, one would think this would drive forces to change the system. Instead this has driven a bunch of retards onto the streets screaming stupid bullshit. But no. Instead they are going to do the same bullshit they claimed Trump supporters would do and be wrong for doing. And they'll do it for the same reasons Trump supporters would do it, in nearly the same way, but they're somehow allowed to do it.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to modern America.

then leave. preferably to mexico cause you don't want to be called "racist" for going to canada do you?

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Only if she won but wasn't president due to an 18th century compromise that ensured disproportionate weight to rural slaveholding states.

Get used to it, Faggot

Glad this white nigger won. Republicans don't fuck it up too bad. We'll be back to clean it up, again and again

This guys said it perfectly

We are a nation overrun by retards and now they're getting burned.

Almost forgot: youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

FINALLY THE END OF NIGGERCARE

I despise both parties and even the 3rd party choices for 2016 were unbelievably anemic

if anything the pathetic list alone of candidates that we narrowed down to should indicate how fucking stupid the conscious American voter is

Oh god... here we go. The few are going to make us the masses miserable so we listen...

I deal with this shit with my 6 year old kid... I don't need everyone elses overgrown retarded children do the same thing...

THE ELECTION IS JUST THAT!!! AN ELECTION! YOU LOST CUPCAKE! STFU and wait 4 years...

>Wants democracy, doesn't respect the majority vote.
Are you sure you know what democracy is?

Yep.

of course, this is the same stuff that was said when obama was elected.

voted for gary johnson, allepo sounds like ebola, if i wanted to know more about world leaders it'd be after i solved domestic issues. fuck global trade. a good foot in social progress, fiscally conservative.

Except this allows a small piece of geography to dictate what happens in the rest of the country, and we had a whole revolution to escape being a British fiefdom. Never happen. The system we have is there for a reason.

>Democracy only works when the person I like wins

Fixed

Thank god, it's fucking expensive as hell for those of us that actually have to pay for our care. My premium costs have nearly doubled under messiah Obama.

OP is a fag
I shilled for hill, but I respect the outcome of the election, like you should. This wasn't a failure of democracy, but the exact opposite. Trump tapped into the soul of a large majority and carried that with him. I'm optimistic, worried for lgbt friends and such, but now we can improve relations with Russia as well as rework some of our awful trade deals.

Look how butthurt the feminazis got. These little girls can't handle losing. It won't be long until your beloved Hillary is behind bars.

Feel free to leave, faggot.

That's... actually the exact opposite of a shitpost. Well done. Today this user was not a faggot.

Time for left-wing militancy, just like the 60s and 70s. Fuck Trump. Time to kill white people

>politicians caused the great depression in under a year

jesus fuck you are dumb

This is payback for 8 years of that phony Nigger Obama. Wait until you shit heads hit the real world. You are more than beyond Fucked.

We have reached the hissy fit stage of millinieals not getting their way

We have a modified democracy called a Representative Republic

>Democracy clearly failed

kek.....thinks health insurance will go down, quite the opposite

>yeah fuck small states New York and California should decide everything.

The electoral college actually does a good job of balancing populated state vs. small state power

Its a balance in our system, the whole thing is designed to counteract each other and check each others power.

>Time to kill white people
Good luck with that. It's a brilliant way to get a minority genocide started.

>>me71175704
RIGHT!? I wouldn't have mind it so much if it weren't mandatory for one to signup for insurance. I got insurance from my employer. But also under niggercare , I had to work less hours, and no more overtime for me, otherwise prems. would go up even more..the hell!?

again I stated this earlier - where the fuck were these whiney bitches yesterday? most say they did not even go out and vote ... so ...again, bend over and take it

yeah i mean its 2016! Come on who needs laws and balance of power and protection from the tyranny of the majority!

Me neither.

Daily reminder that the second these cucks go hostile, all able patriots are permitted by the constitution to organize and purge them in the name of liberty in order to defend democracy from tyrannical forces

I have seen this alot. are you learning on fox? I know your too stupid to come up with this by yourself

It doubled under "affordable" health care, you retarded faggot. Some of us have to actually pay for things. Fuck off back to your mother's basement.