1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Would you fight for it in the WWIII?

1. Finland
2. No, I wouldn't. Dying for bankers' plays is not going to be my fate.

USA
Yeah. Then at least I'd die in a war instead of dying alone in my apartment and not having anyone notice until my corpse starts to reek.

You'd rather spread your boipussi to the invader than take up arms? Feel free to leave this country whenever.

Yes, I will be a remote drone operator. Sounds like fun. I've been playing CoD a lot so I am ready.

>Feel free to leave this country whenever.

IYes, when the war beging.

>begings*

Probably a refugee status from Sweden.

1. UAE
2. Wont let those filthy iranians invade more of arab lands and culturaly dilute them as they did in the arab reigons now incorporate them in Iran by settling non arabs there forcibly

Fläg
Nope.

Yes
I want to be arty tho

Depends on the gouvernment when the war begins.

>WWIII

I can't think of a scenario that would mean an actual world war. Wars that are relevant for the west are the ones that are fought in the middle east.

1. Finland (not proxy like OP)
2. Yes, like all Finnish men

statistic

Ah yes fighting for Goldberg

I would

>Finland and Sweden are the only 1st world countries on the left side

rly makes ya think

I will never have a girl, so no reason to fight for my society (securing a better future for my children)

1. USA
2. No

Sweden.

Only if I'd got to be a Carolean.

1. Switzerland
2. doesn't apply :^)

>*war starts*
>*borders close*
>*user walks up to border guard*
>"p-please let me go"
>"no"
>*mps fetch user to the land mine stomping unit along with other degenerate treasonous scum like gypsies and niggers*
rip user

Too old and out of shape to be of any use to the military.

Brazil
I guess so.

1. Flag
2. Yes, undoubtedly. Lot of things are wrong with my country but I could change it.

1. britain
2. lmao no

israel is first world

No.

1. USA
2. only if it's a race war

The only way ww3 would start is if nazi-like people take power in a major country while proclaiming ethnic cleansing and being belligerent with foreigners...so yes, I would gladly kill gringos.

USA
Yes, not until we're already about to win though.