Any other straight guys here legit enjoying sucking dick?

Any other straight guys here legit enjoying sucking dick?

I love pussy and fucking chicks but I LOVE sucking dick. Idk why it's so addicting. I was friends with benefits with a dude over the summer and I legit blew home a hundred or so times randomly but I just love the feeling of dick in my mouth. Cum is fun as well. IDK why I love it so much. Anyone else like this? I can't be attached to a guy emotionally but I love sucking dick. I don't really enjoy gay sex at all but sucking dick is pretty fun and addicting. Eating pussy is also OK. Pussy in general is great but oral is my forte. Giving and receiving.

I love sucking dick - especially clean, freshly showered circumcised dick with big heads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoy sucking my own dick, so I'm assuming I'd enjoy sucking another dick more. I two would consider myself straight though. So right there with you op.

I'm the same way OP, literally just did it on my way home. I like living on both sides of sexuality

Eh, it ok but can't say i like it.
I've tried a few times.
But pussy and normal straigth sex is my Forte.
I enjoy watching traps. Qute boyes and wel shaved smoth bodies. And i enjoy getting bjs. But thats it. Gay sex is mainly turnof.

>straight guy
>loves sucking dick
Pick one

i started sucking cock last tuesday and i've already blown 5 guys

I tried to suck my own dick but I could only get the a little of the head in.I could barely feel anything.

Yeah man, I love it. I've fucked over a dozen chicks and one of them close to 1,000 times but I've never had a bigger fetish than giving head. When my fuck buddy was in town, I would pull over randomly and start sucking his dick randomly.

OP, you're not straight you're bisexual

not op but dick looks fucking delicious but when I see a man's face and chest I go fucking soft

Same

Sucking cute trannies off is my pipe dream. Too bad most are ugly as shit

I like sucking cock but I'm not attracted to manly men. Even I admit I'm Bi just come out already you faggot.

ayy nice trips

bump for pics

ITT:
Closet faggots.

It's assholes like you that end up infecting straight women for the rest of us. ALL OF YOU KYS!

>be me 14 y.o. 1st week of summer vacation
>hanging out with bud
>talking about masturbation
>we awkwardly agree to jack off in the same room
>next day, same time, same place
> buddy says, "hey user, how you feel about oral"?
>"Ummm, ok"
>we get side-by-side in something like a 69 so nobody has to go first.
>suck my first dick
>out of nowhere I have the urge to let him cum in my mouth
Like, I really want to feel him cum in my mouth
>Only sucking him a minute when he starts to tap out and pull away because he’s about to bust a nut
>I latch onto him and won't let go
>Swallow his load
>He’s very uncomfortable
>I explain it's OK, it's what I wanted and I don't expect him to reciprocate if he doesn't like.
>He’s happy as a clam with that arrangement.
>Everyday all summer long I sucked 2 or 3 loads from him.
>He always cums 2 or 3 times by the time I cum once.

We both went on to careers in law enforcement. No homo

Have you tried dildos? is it pretty close as sucking off the real thing?

Then make a profit outta it, just watch out for aids!

not even close

Very difficult to get HIV from oral

how so?

so you were sucking cock for the feeling of it sliding in your mouth, and not to make the person you're sucking cum on you or in your mouth?

do it like this

I too consider myself straight and get have desire to suck a cock and fuck a femboy in the ass

Do you like sucking dick?

>not warm
>doesn't change in flavor when precum starts cumming out
>doesn't pulsate

it just doesnt feel the same

I like all those feelings

Still friends?

have you ever been fucked? or had sex with a guy?

goddamn son hearing that just makes me crazy horny

yeah man, it's great. espcially have cum in your mouth

i literally don't know how people get disgusted by it

ive always had an oral fetish, especially giving.

respekt user

what's it taste like?

Dude thats actually fucking sick xD

>xD

kill yourself nigger

clean dick tastes literally like nothing

it's just the salty precum but I love it

Im straight and married, but my black tranny friend is just way to pretty to not suck off. Her cock is just the right size and her cum is sweet. I love it.

I used to have a friend who liked sucking me off. He's a bi. I think most everyone is bi, just depends on the severity of the gay disease.

Pic or didn't happen

I can show you her pics but we didnt take any while i was blowing her

nice bait but if its not bait it seems like your hetroamorus yes but you seem to be bisexual leaning toward homosexuality with how much you love dick. the only question is, does sucking dick make you hard or is it some other form of pleasure. maybe you enjoy the submissiveness of sucking dick. but you really sound like a cuck

Post em friendo

Well, looks like pic related is literally appropriate.

If you squint your eyes until it's pitch black then yeah... she kinda looks doable

I'll have gay thoughts then forget all about it after I bust a nut then get disgusted

FAGGOT.

YOU ARE A MASSIVE FAGGOT, OP.

Get out of the closet already ff sake, no one gives a fuck anyways

Oww Hell no bro....

It just means your a faggot who based Pence will castrate.

Enjoy your shock therapy fag

I'm a lesbian and I enjoy sucking dick.

(((OP))) is literally a faggot

Congratulations! You are not a straight male! You have the gay!

same bro, I don't get the deal

It's called, "internalized homophobia." I've had it before.

Dude. Please stop posting him/her.... S/he making me not wanna suck dick

closer on eyes anymore?

Yep, I've sucked 3 and fucking loved it. All belonged to transgirls though

Man. That's my dream. Should i go for it?

>transgirl
kill yourself

You love sucking cock, there's literally no reason not to. Just make sure they're attractive enough that you'd fuck them if they had pussy.

>>First one I sucked off twice in one night, she went crazy for it but didn't ejaculate when she came.
>>Second one had a big beautiful dick, probably about 7.5 inches. I fucking loved sucking it and when she held our cocks together and stroked both. I fucked her in the ass too
>>Third girl wasn't as attractive but she was down to top me and I wanted to try it.

Alright. I'm convinced

>straight guys here legit enjoying sucking dick?

You are bi.

Its cool, me too.

I like sucking dick but not men... If he has tits tho....

and looks like a woman Then i'll suck it

I am also a straight male that enjoys sucking cock. And getting fucked in the ass and kissing men. Also I don't find women attractive but yes op like you I am a straight male

Nah you're a faggot, this thread isnt for you

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA