Sup Forums covers The Beatles

PREVIEW EP (6 songs) :
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/and-i-love-her-ive-just-seen-a-face-lucy-in-the-sky

>50 Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chronological order, being covered by Sup Forumstants any way they wish to interpret them
>being sent to me where I'm compiling them for a bandcamp release and for download
>finished songs have to be emailed to me at [email protected] to be included
>you can collaborate with others (for example contribute the instrumentation to someone's vocals, or vice versa)
>very close to being finished, awaiting the final few songs to be submitted

SONGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BE CLAIMED (based upon the last thread):

none

If you have claimed a song and are still working on it, you must update me on your progress when you can. You know who you are. I am freeing songs up a lot quicker now in an attempt to get this damn thing released asap. Be aware that if you claim a song and don't post in the thread or email me about the timescale you're looking to complete it on, it is likely to be taken away from you very quickly. If it is, and you still submit it after I've let someone else claim it, theirs will be used ahead of yours.

>Bandcamp
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/
>Best Of compilation from previous albums
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/the-very-best-of-hanging-dong-volume-i
>Facebook
/Hanging-Dong-309806615895057/

In this thread we can continue to discuss the topics of how/where to live stream the album when it is finished, as we did in the previous thread before it hit the bump limit:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please bump me ow yeah
like I bump you

How many songs left to come in?

I'm not Dong, but based upon the last thread it was something like 4 songs and some other ones that were finished but were open to some overdubs

where's dong :-(

bump

checked son, DAMN!

pic related was my capture

thanks m8, I didn't even realize

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oVAcq5NcznY
im so sick of hearing bout the fucking Beatles...........................

bump

We need to finish this shit asap

Get on it

okay...........................................................

where is dong

So what's this fucking garbidge, babbies first /prod/?

Dong is kill. No more beables album.

lucy in the sky with bumps

WHERE IS DONG? I AM GONNA SEND HIM AN EMAIL

DOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

When were you when Dong Lenin dies?

I was drinking brain fluid with brother Ringus when I hear Dong Lenin is kill.
Noooooooooooo

don't worry lads he is only doing extra hours in his job (i hope)

BUMP BUMP
MAXWELLS SILVER THREAD

Any of you assholes here working on a track?

I already send him 2 , give me a break

Everyone's abandoned all hope in this project at this point

>inb4 dong disappeared with all the mp3s and is either hoarding them for his amusement or just deleted them and committed suicide

I sent him 3. Show dong daddy what u got

LADS

Come Together
Warm Gun
USSR

Requesting updates on these please

user who sent Pepper/Little Help, I haven't had a chance to listen yet but will shortly, thank you for sending

OW GOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU

Participating in orgies

If anyone wants it I can play the guitar on USSR (just might need to adapt the solo a little bit)

I'm gonna have a rough shot at Come Together tomorrow, maybe have it finished the next day.

invite us next time

You think you can handle the Hanging Dong?

>user who sent Pepper/Little Help, I haven't had a chance to listen yet but will shortly, thank you for sending
All good Dong, lemme know what you think.

Considering he is a bartender I don't doubt Dong participates in orgies

What kind of bar do you work Dong?

strip club

noice

h y p e

Bump desu

bump desu

M A X W E L L ' S
S I L V E R
H A M M E R

Pub and club

Rub and chub

The Rubba Dub Chub Club

The Bubba dub, mub, chub, pub, rub, and grill

Dong Hangs All Night Tex Mex Chub Rub Pub, & Grill

Dong Hangs gritty little inner city itty bitty tittie bar committee & laundromat

just release it already

bamp

updates when?

>waiting until Christmas for 3 flakes to possibly finish their songs
liberally this

conservatively this

Anarcho-libertarianismly this

just quietly this

Hey Dong, how many of the tracks are Jazz reharmonizations?

bump bump me do
you know I bump you

This one has already been used. But the Beatles did repeat this verse four times in a row in the original song so maybe that's fitting.

Started working on warm gun since first user who claimed it is mia. Could have it done tomorrow night.

Please don't be flake.

Should I listen to the other Hanging Dong albums ?
If yes, which one(s) ?

I jumped through a bunch of tracks and most of it seemed like fucking beats music.

I put a single ninth chord into drive my car, does that count?

good lad, PLEASE deliver

h y
p e

Death by memes obviously

bump

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD
WHERE I STOP AND TURN AND I GO FOR A SHITPOST
THEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM AND I BUMP YOU AGAIIIIIIN

HEEEY EEEHH YEAAAAAAH
DO YOU, DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BUMP YOU!?

I FILL CAPTCHA WITH MY FINGERS

Kek

Approximately 75%

Pls deliver

Death By Memes, even Fantano acknowledged it

RIGHT I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHO CLAIMED THEM FIRST, FIRST PERSON TO SEND ME WARM GUN, COME TOGETHER OR USSR WILL HAVE THEIR VERSION USED

Damn, dong is scary when he's mad

RACE TO THE FINISH!?

WHO WILL BE FIRST!?!?!

NEXT TIME ON INITIAL DONG!

SEEYA NEXT WEEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>RIGHT I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHO CLAIMED THEM FIRST, FIRST PERSON TO SEND ME WARM GUN, COME TOGETHER OR USSR WILL HAVE THEIR VERSION USED

Wait, even if it's shitty?

That kind of bums me out seeing out of the 3 tracks I've done already and one collab "Warm Gun" would have hands down been my first pick. I've just got no energy or motivation to contribute anymore. I hope whoever does it, doesn't fuck it up...

Walking home now, if there isn't a new song in my email by the time I'm home I'm gonna delete the album 2bqh

You have half an hour

No it has to be good, and I know people are capable of knocking up songs on here in a single evening which are good, because a bunch have been submitted that way already. Anyone who knows they take a while to make tracks should avoid claiming these final 3

If you do regain the motivation feel free to take one

FAKE DONG

He's got the right trip.

I deny to believe our beloved Dong would delete the album we all worked hard on

He's joking m8.

R-right?

Almost home.....

Remember if you send me any of: Come Together, USSR or Warm Gun now, it will be included. No claiming needed

Jesus is this still going

blame the 10 or so people who decided they need about a month to make a cover

Help us lad, take one of these three if you can

Dong, do we really only have half an hour?
I could get you something, but I get off work at 5 EST

As long as all 3 songs get started on tonight I'll be happy. But I mean actually started, not just claimed. I want the 3 to be finished and sent within the next 12 hours too.

They don't need to be lavish, highly sophisticated covers. Obviously we want to retain the level of quality seen so far, but stripped down versions of the songs would be preferable because of the timeline I'm targeting now

I'm getting home myself about 20 mins away

>If you do regain the motivation feel free to take one
In the interest of seeing this fucking thing finished, I'm gonna dig deep and get started on Warm Gun. I'd urge any other anons out there to pull their fingers out their vaginas, grab the two remaining and do the same.

If you knock up one of the remaining songs tonight I'll shill the IAF bandcamp eternally

I'm lucy boy btw
but ill probably knock out Happiness tonight if its still available. will probably just do it by ear instead of focusing too hard on the time signatures since that what seems to be getting everyone