Now that the dust has literally settled, who do you enjoy more, would you like to be, etc

Now that the dust has literally settled, who do you enjoy more, would you like to be, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7nw6anYOQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9L4ft7EGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who do you enjoy more
Prince
>would you like to be
Really? You think anyone would want to be the mad who destroyed his face with plastic surgery and fucked little boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=b7nw6anYOQo

>who do I enjoy more
Prince
>who would I want to be more
Prince obviously. I never got the whole "Prince is androgynous" meme. He always looked like a Victorian Pirate to me.

I don't care for either of their personalities much but I'd say on average I enjoy Michael's music more. All of his hits are incredible and I've only heard a few Prince songs that I truly get into.

michael jackson
>secksd kids
>wrote like two of his own songs
>catchy but way too produced

Prince
>wrote his own songs
>longer artistic peak
>short decline in quality
>i would have sex with him if i were gay

"But when Prince was doing his Vegas residency around late 2006, Michael was living in Vegas. Will was a guest artist at the Prince residency, but he was also friends with Michael. So Will arranged it for Michael to be a guest in the audience at Prince's show. No one knew it really, but Prince knew it.

"There was a point during the show where Prince was playing bass and he came out into the audience with this giant bass—he knew where Michael was sitting—and he walked right up to Michael and started playing bass in Michael's face. Like aggressive slap bass."

"The next morning, Will went over to Michael's house for breakfast, and they're talking about Prince and the show. And then Michael goes, 'Will, why do you think Prince was playing bass in my face?'

"Michael was outraged. And then started going on. 'Prince has always been a meanie. He's just a big meanie. He's always been not nice to me. Everybody says Prince is this great legendary Renaissance man and I'm just a song-and-dance man, but I wrote "Billie Jean" and I wrote "We Are the World" and I'm a songwriter too.'"

Prince on both accounts without a doubt.

They discussed music, and Jackson took them on a tour of Neverland. Finally, he brought them to a screening room and showed them footage of a 1983 James Brown concert where Jackson, called on stage as a guest, “danced a few steps,” then told Brown that Prince, Jackson’s longtime rival, was in the crowd as well. Brown called him up too, but to Jackson’s delight, his appearance didn’t go nearly as well.

“Prince [couldn’t] make his guitar work, frantically stripping off his shirt and trying tricks with the microphone stand and making all these poses. After Michael’s dazzling star turn, Prince fell as flat as he could, and Michael enjoyed laughing at the video.”

But Michael wasn’t done humiliating him.

“After that, he put on a scene from Prince’s movie ‘Under The Cherry Moon,’ the artsy black-and-white bomb he made after ‘Purple Rain,’ and he laughed some more at Prince.”

>'Prince has always been a meanie. He's just a big meanie. He's always been not nice to me. Everybody says Prince is this great legendary Renaissance man and I'm just a song-and-dance man, but I wrote "Billie Jean" and I wrote "We Are the World" and I'm a songwriter too.'
Why does Michael Jackson sound like Tommy Wiseau?

ackson famously paid Prince a visit while Prince worked on Under the Cherry Moon, his ill-fated cinematic follow-up to Purple Rain. Always a hospitable host, Prince invited Jackson to play ping-pong. “I don’t know how to play, but I’ll try,” Jackson replied.

Naturally, all the bystanders stopped what they were doing and watched the game, as this surely was the single most electrifying ping-pong match ever. As eyewitnesses later recounted, it started with some soft hits back and forth. Then Prince said, “Come on, Michael, get into it.” Then Prince taunted MJ again: “You want me to slam it?”

What happened next represents the most iconic moment in the history of sporting events between ’80s musical icons: Jackson dropped his paddle, and Prince slammed the ping-pong ball into MJ’s crotch. After Jackson left, Prince was justifiably feeling himself. “Did you see that?” he declared, according to Ronin Ro’s Prince: Inside the Music and the Masks. “He played like Helen Keller!”

holy shit it's real
so dave chappeles skit was based on real life. crazy

My girl jacks son
Prance and
Trendsnore eccehomo$elloutdemonjohnfrusciante

Don't bully Michael.

Jimmy Fallon also told a Prince ping pong story on his show

prince shitted on michael

prince is overrated. jackson is underrated.

bait

>fucked little boys?
not true

fucked AS a boy, most definitely.

People on here just hate MJ as he's more popular and pure pop.

MJ is far better and more rememberable

his best songs are written by himself.

>and more rememberable
>rememberable

I never even listened to Prince because he had to paywall all his fucking music so I never got a chance to listen to it.

It's on Spotify, NOW! Today, £9.99 or £4.99 if you're a student child!

Believe it or not there are ways to obtain any song /album you want for free.

Yeah but there was never any way for me to get exposed in the first place. So I should supposedly seek out this pop star even though never hearing his shit. I listened to Purple Rain and it wasn't something that would convince me to go through an entire discography.
I don't like streaming music, I don't want to depend on the internet to be able to have all my favourite albums available.

>I listened to Purple Rain and it wasn't something that would convince me to go through an entire discography.

I don't think there's a person on this board who'd recommend you going through Prince's entire discography.

Hey I love MJ, but Prince is His Royal Badness O(+>

true.

I imagine MJ wanting to be a child, having sleepovers with children, getting horrified by his own boner, then excusing himself to go masturbate while crying and thinking about how he was a monster just like his abusive father. But I don't think he was capable of raping kids.

Then why complain in the first place

Then download them through Spotify as you add them to your playlist. The option is there sweet boy...

This is a two-way tie for "what 14 yo girls listened to while waiting for the next Madonna album."

Prince was the better musician who made the better music.

Shame "Wacko Jacko" really did touch kids, he was pretty good at what he did too.

IIRC, MJ had been a dick to Prince first. He's the one who started the rivalry in the first place.

>paywall
>actually buying music is considered unthinkable to neo-Sup Forums

you only like the image of liking music. you are a dilettante and a fraud.

The reverse

Michael Jackson definitely, although i haven't listened to a lot of Prince but i'm not a fan of what i've heard

Michael Jackson in my opinion was a genius as far as pop music goes, all of his albums are pretty solid, and he knew how to evolve musically with his time to remain revelant
He was also a great entertainer

>secksd kids
never been proven, the first allegation was proven to be false, and since the parents were paid millions, it's easy to assume the allegations that came after were for the money too. Now i'm not saying i know he never did it because ultimately i don't know, but i believe he didn't do it

He wrote most of his songs, and also produced or co-produced most of them.

> way too produced
probably true in a way but most of his songs have great production that aged really well

I think it's kinda sad that MJ is remembered more as an extremely weird celebrity than as an amazing musician and entertainer
I love Pop music when it's done well and i think he was probably the best to make great relevant Pop music

Why do people on this board jerk off prince so much? It's gross

Prince's music was deeper, but michael's music was spread out more among the population.

The one who wrote his own songs and didn't fuck kids

>tfw you will never be able to consider yourself black and say the N word with out any repercussions.

Also

>Prince Jackson

What did Michael mean by this?

because he's good?

When is it time for MJ to goto bed?
When the big hand touches the little hand.

Are you referring to this moment? When MJ got James Brown to put Prince on the spot, and Prince choked?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9L4ft7EGk

I agree with all of this and still say Prince wins. He created a whole alternate aesthetic reality and defined the sound of the 80's. He was a virtuoso at every instrument he touched, and he wrote so many hits that he literally gave them away to female musicians he found attractive.

>Now that the dust has literally settled
underrated

Quality post

I just go by child stars who knew him and talk about how Michael Jackson was like the one guy they felt safe with. McCaulay Caulkin/Corey Feldman and others. Corey Feldman particularly said in his book that Michael Jackson wasn't like the one adult who didn't try to molest him. He said that Michael Jackson was someone he could talk to about his problems and he was very helpful, and that the worst thing Michael Jackson did to him was lose interest in hearing about his problems after a while.

so in other words Michael Jackson molested Corey Feldman not with his penis, but with his disinterest

the coldest form of molestation there is

So Michael Jackson?
Prince is a fucking fraud

Obviously prince for both. He fucked prime Sherilyn Fenn for fucks sake. Plus MJ was a diddler.

did he really? damn he got around.

Prince obviously.
Oh sure Michael Jackson was cute when The Jackson 5 hit the scene and I won't deny the man's talents as a solo artist but Prince made it obvious he was a bad boy and Michael Jackson couldn't write songs like Let's go Crazy or The Beautiful Ones nor could he play guitar like Prince. Sheesh Michael had to hire Eddie Van Halen to do the solo on Beat It.

She's cute