Resistance is fertile

Resistance is fertile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Scn934CwsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m-mommy

>On June 18, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider agreed to release the custody files.[31] The decision generated much controversy because it went against both parents' direct request and reversed the decision to seal the papers in the best interest of the child. It was revealed that six years earlier, Jeri had accused Jack Ryan of asking her to perform sexual acts with him in public,[32] and in sex clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris.[30][33] Jeri described one as "a bizarre club with cages, whips, and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."[34] Jack denied these allegations. Although Jeri only made a brief statement,[35] and she refused to comment on the matter during the campaign, the document disclosure led Jack to withdraw his candidacy;[36][37] his main opponent, Barack Obama, then won the 2004 United States Senate election in Illinois.[38]

Thanks a lot.

i would let her assimilate me, if you mean what know I

Lmao

GOD DAMMIT!

While that woman is 10/10 its particularly frustrating that Star Trek is able to put sexy woman onto the show and improve ratings.

Who are these pathetic men that watch bullshit TV because there are tits in a space robot uniform?

Why do you care about what men like? Are you jealous of Jeri Ryan or something?

>it's a "T'Pol in the decontamination chamber" scene

Ha!

who is she

did you just call star trek bs tv you little bitch?

like women don't watch shows or movies just because that one hunk is in it

ooooooh btfo

>falling for the sidewalk meme

>tits in a space robot uniform.
wtf else would i need to watch a tv program for?

Anyway, she didn't save the show solely with her sex appeal, she saved it by being an actual interesting character with a decent story arc - same with the doctor. Every other character on the show was pretty damn boring.

did anyone else ever notice that seven was wearing high heels...her uniform had heels, it almost ruined the show for me.

>Who are these pathetic men that watch bullshit TV because there are tits in a space robot uniform?

The same submissive neckbeard bitches that throw money at anything as long as there's half a chance to see a bitch's tits.

>Plebven of Nine
>10/10
oiamlaffin

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>not the superior waifu from voyager
bruh

those tits are perfect

Those tits are padding.

excuse me

And she looks better in a uniform too, so we the audience didn't even need the producers to insult our intelligence with shiny catsuits.

Why does every Maquis get a uniform (including the Maquis that never attended the Academy) but not 7?

They should have given her a uniform as a reward for reaching one full year without trying to assimilate anyone.

>It's a Janeway murders her own crewman episode

I watched Enterprise just because T'Pol was attractive.

I do not regret my decision.

>kike judge releases embarrassing files for no public good in order to support political friend's campaign
HOPE AND CHANGE Y'ALL

You do know you're posting on waifu-central right now right?

>T'Pol
>T.Sup Forums

what does it mean?

B...But I thought that Obama was supposed to be "The One"?

Please don't tell me that the libtard messiah isn't all he was cracked up to be.

I might start whimpering.

BTW.... have you noticed that his wife's cock is bigger than his?

(No pic because SFW)

Daily reminder that Voyager was a super gay hagfest populated by a shipload of sniveling whiners subservient to an annoyingly preachy feminist incompetent who suffered from chronic psychosexual penis envy.

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

She will destroy the eternal Ando and secure a future for Vulcan children.

Enterprise was the best Trek.

In terms of actor performance, it was excellent. The cast of this show obviously worked very hard to make their characters interesting, likeable, and especially, believable.

In the areas of camera work, lighting, sound, and overall production values, it far exceeded any other Star Trek series or film to date.

The special effects were also superb, as was the design of the Enterprise NX-01, and the various vehicles used by the other space-faring races.

The sets, costumes, and props were interesting, practical, and far more realistic in design and function than anything seen before or since.

As many viewers had previously, and understandably, expressed disdain over the fact that such things as reset buttons, excessive techno-babble, uninteresting aliens, and lack of original ideas or individual character development plagued the previous series' episodes, the producers of "Enterprise" apparently took great pains to address those issues, and by and large, they succeeded.

The aliens were well designed, many looking far more "alien" than those in previous shows. The Xindi arc itself represented a major, and well executed effort to address viewer complaints of bland aliens and tired stories.

And as far as storytelling goes, the tales spun by the writers of this series were at least as good, and many times even better than anything that came before.

Continued...

The stories in Enterprise were primarily character based, and relied rather sparingly upon technology to propel the plotline or solve many problems. There was a greater degree of realism and believability to the plots, without all of the "hocus-pocus", or even downright hokeyness that plagued all of the other Trek incarnations, including TOS. There was also far less techno-babble than TNG & Voyager, the characters actually developed, and the reset button was practically non-existent.

On balance, the tale of Captain Archer, his ship, and his crew was more than just an episodic TV show. It was a single, long-running story arc, with only a few deviations into the more traditional, "stand-alone" episodes. And although I admit there were a number of sub-par episodes - as there are in many television series' - I think they were fairly rare, especially compared to the ratio of outright stinkers found in previous Star Trek incarnations.

I think if Enterprise hadn't initially been ruined by an excessive amount of commercial breaks, and whined about by pedantic trek-tards pathetically crying over their perceived violations of fat-assed Roddenberry's "dream" (which was primarily to make barrels of Hollywood jewbucks), it would never have suffered in the ratings as it did, may even have surpassed its originally planned seven year run, and surely would have gone on to become the vehicle for a top grossing series of feature films.

Her head is so big she looks like a bobble-head paperweight.

I would honestly take you more seriously if you didn't spend the rest of your time giving us daily reminders about TNG being for cucks, DS9 being for niggers, Voyager being for fags, or warning us about Jewish conspiracies.

Shit like and just distracts from the points that you're trying to make.

How about this... I don't give a fuck what you think, and I don't care whether you take me seriously or not. Your opinion isn't at all important or relevant.

>I don't give a fuck what you think, and I don't care whether you take me seriously or not.
You clearly do care what we think, since you keep crawling back here every day to beg for more (You)s.

Oh well.

Where were you when it was announced that those Memory Alpha nerds have to change the terminology in ALL their Kelvin Timeline articles?

Oh. So now it's "we" again.

You faggots never cease to amaze me with your stupid-assed herd behavior.

>Do something idiotic
>Multiple people point you out for it
>"stupid herd mentality"

This is essentially who you are. Now call me a Trektard like a good ole' boy who dindu nuffins wrong.

As someone who frequents Memory-Alpha, I have no clue what you are talking about, especially if it has to do with novels.

says the 3/10

Found where you live.

I thought the catsuit was given some bullshit about being part of allowing her to function, the Doctor said it the first episode she became normal.

What the fuck does that mean?

>Rezistince is FEWTYLE

I liked this guy much more as a Nazi

Incompetent people dont commit genocide.

Why does no one ever point out that Harry Kim is a duplicate?

Didn't you watch Course: Oblivion?

>CHAKOTAY: So what you're saying is that we're all some kind of duplicates of the original crew?
>[Janeway turns to face Kim]
>JANEWAY: Harry, you have the most experience with some kind of existential crisis that arises from being a duplicate. How best can we deal with the gnawing emptiness that lurks in the depths of our souls?

Why does no one ever point out that the original Captain Picard beamed out into a space cloud and they just made a copy with the transporter's backup memory?

I - beg - your - pardon ...?!

>Didn't you watch Course: Oblivion?

nvr4get

nice meme

A cellular peptide cake, with mint frosting. Would you like a bite?

>it's frustrating that men are attracted to women

You are a moron.

>You are a moron.

Why can I spot some posters easier than others?

I know because you think that not using contractions somehow makes your post less facile and bot-like.

Similar to how American films display upper class society in Europe as being nothing but people with a posh Anglo accent.

>also, this post has nothing to do with that fag so GET OFF IT

It's frustrating that there people who will not Star Trek for the intriguing scifi stories, nor for the dynamic relationships between well-rounded characters, nor for the hopeful message regarding humanity's future, but instead they will watch just because they're horny.

Don't quit your day job.

>well rounded characters

kek

>it's frustrating that people like the things that I like but not for the reasons that I like them

Grow up.

>It's frustrating that there people who will not Star Trek

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

How do you feel about people liking Star Trek because of JJ Abrams?

I'd give that cake some frosting if you know what I meme

Who gives a shit?

pls no bully

/trek/

Well, at least you make things go, amirite lad?

As someone who has only watched some Voyager/TNG as a kid when it was actually airing, and the JJ films, even I can tell they mean the movie timeline is referred to as the Kelvin Timeline because the event of the Kelvin being destroyed by Nero created an alternate timeline.

>trekfags

It's already been frosted because Counselor Troi is a huge slut.

It's frustrating that there are people who will not watch Star Trek for the intriguing scifi stories, nor for the dynamic relationships between well-rounded characters, nor for the hopeful message regarding humanity's future, but because they look for things. Things that make their penises go.

ew, I don't want to mix frostings

I remember so little from those two movies because my brain was wincing from the first one and 95% of the second one.

In fact, it's not an insult what you just did.

That was the silver one with the ribs because it was like an exoskeleton. The later ones she wore were just body stockings though and in
one episode she wore a normal uniform w/o any problems.

That episode made me laugh when I saw it because she looked really good in a uniform and they really didn't need the cat-suit for her to be sexy. Especially since Star Fleet uniforms are already form fitting.

is she ok

The same can be said of Kira in the finale of DS9.

All beautiful women look better in the Starfleet uniforms for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Scn934CwsM

what dis?

My warp drive is ready to engage if ya know what I mean.

The DS9 uniforms were perfect for women. That baggy ENT uni takes away from Jolene's (un)natural beauty.

I gotchu fammy.

Jolene's famous "i zwear um not on downerzz" look

Fuck her. It's her fault we live in libtopia with the SJWs. If she had kept her mouth shut, nobody would know who Obama was.

Everyone who's used a transporter is a duplicate.
It literally pulls you apart (at this point you are effectively dead), converts you to energy (and now your remains are destroyed) and then reformulates a copy (like when you melt down aluminum cans to make more cans) of you with that energy.

>some degenerate deviant is outed
>hurr durr thanks for obama guys

Fucking degenerates.

Resistance is fiscal.

that is the worst fucking pic of tpol

I wanna suck her boobies while she comforts me by stroking my hair after a bad day ;_;

>no dax or best dax
sorry can't save this

Missing the point?

would look better naked tbqh

maybe?

My dick aint

This thread is better than the other threads.

Don't go to the other threads, they are EXACTLY as Nu/Trek/ always has been.

/trek/ should be random or out of the blue shit like a Janeway quote or a little quip-a-roo. That's our "general", not a subject line, a bunch of links, and then pasta spammed for days.

Shut up, nerd. You'll take whatever you can get, and you know it.

>When they sexed up Kes too late to be relevant