What would you do to her?

What would you do to her?

strike up a conversation about her knockoff Adidas jacket.

same as last time
i'd get her in the school hall and grab her butt with both hands

I need that girl's lips around my cock. Those eyes hnnng. I'd make her give me a blowjob, throat fuck her mouth then cum huge loads on her face and tits.

Bet she would love that.

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I would slap my big dick on her pretty face and lips then slip my dick between her lips forcefully and make her worship my cock sucking me off. I'd look into her gorgeous eyes staring up at me while she sucks my cock. Then I'd explode cum in her mouth and make sure she swallowed every drop of it

Also wish I could tit fuck the sexy slut. Put my cock in between her tits, and make her slide her boobs up and down on my cock, making her lick and suck on the tip of my head every time her tits reach the base of my cock. Then I'd cum all over tits

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum. How would you abuse my slut?

Tell her I voted Trump and watch the waterworks,

Remove her bra. Bend her over infront of the mirror and fuck her from behind mesmerized by her boobs bouncing from the pounding

moar?

Moar.

fuck yeah bro, moar!

All I have bro. :(

gimme da nudes!

Lock her fridge.

Every part of her face is super wide in proportion to her head.

You'd still smash

ID DOGGY STYLE HER WITH MY CORN DOG